Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:44 AM   #1
Samosa

Name: Samantha
Default shower at friends

is this normal.
last weekend I stayed at a friends and before dinner we both had a shower together and her Dad came in without knocking to say dinner was ready. She said they are an open family and see each other nude in shower and changing with no problems. I was a little embarrassed at first when he saw me nude as well but I guess he has seen it all before.
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:16 AM   #2
Mina
Banned

Name: Mina
Default Re: shower at friends

Um my family is pretti much da same way hehe usually when showering we don't close the washroom door r anything and r naked all the time. When my friends come over they are pretty cool with it and sometimes join in. Same for my moms close friends - it's normal! =)
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:39 PM   #3
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samosa View Post
is this normal.
I was a little embarrassed at first when he saw me nude as well but I guess he has seen it all before.
It is all in the mind setup..My brother some times enters unknowingly or un knocking when i am nudE in the shower..I had similar occasions vice versa.what is in it? Everybody knows what is what. It is all normal.
Old December 13th, 2016, 02:33 AM   #4
SeeEmilyPlay
Junior Member+

SeeEmilyPlay's Forum Picture

Name: Emilia

Quote:
is this normal.
last weekend I stayed at a friends and before dinner we both had a shower together and her Dad came in without knocking to say dinner was ready. She said they are an open family and see each other nude in shower and changing with no problems. I was a little embarrassed at first when he saw me nude as well but I guess he has seen it all before.
Well, my family is very open, too, but this is just unacceptable. I understand that your friend and her dad are open about this but you were there and his coming into the bathroom without knocking while you were there is just creepy.
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:28 PM   #5
LITTLEANGEL16
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL16's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Quote:
is this normal.
They may be comfortable with such things, just as we are although no dad here, And with you being a visitor he should have been more considerate.

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
LEZ GIRL 17
Old December 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM   #6
The1uwant
Unactivated Member

Name: Sara

kinda creepy even if it was an accident
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:56 PM   #7
Samosa

he was pretty kewl the rest of the weekend he didnt seem creepy at all so it not like I think he was trying to have a perve or anything. Just sorta acted like it was normal as did my friend. Jenny and I are becoming really good friends so I will probably stay there again and I am not worried about her dad being creepy or anything.
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:10 PM   #8
mDavis97

mDavis97's Forum Picture

Name: Megan

No, this is not normal at all. I do not care how open their family is, a fully grown man walking into the bathroom for anything besides a complete accident is unacceptable. This is especially true when he can easily knock on the door and tell you.

15 / F / Bi
Old December 20th, 2016, 06:33 PM   #9
Barbara.
Awesome Poster

Barbara.'s Forum Picture

Name: Barb

I would feel very uncomfortable with any male walking in the bathroom for any reason while I was taking a shower.

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #10
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
he was pretty kewl the rest of the weekend he didnt seem creepy at all so it not like I think he was trying to have a perve or anything. Just sorta acted like it was normal as did my friend. Jenny and I are becoming really good friends so I will probably stay there again and I am not worried about her dad being creepy or anything.
We're modest in my family, so this wouldn't happen in my house. But since this is normal in your friend's family, and you didn't see it as a problem, I guess it's ok.
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:56 AM   #11
ClaraWho
Awesome Poster

Name: Clara

The question isn't 'is it okay for her family to behave this way', allow me to rephrase.

Is it okay for;
- A fully grown man to knowingly enter the bathroom when a child (teenager) that is not his own, is going to be naked
- That said man had no reason for entering the bathroom when as others have said he could have spoken through the door
- That upon seeing you were naked in the shower with his daughter, he didn't avert his gaze or immediately exit the room

The answer is No. That was extremely inappropriate and I imagine your parents wouldn't be too happy about it. Imagine if that had been a male PE teacher in a school changing room. Same scenario. It's creepy as hell.

Also I see this is one of your first posts. Hm. Just saying. Welcome to vteen.

~ Clara

Prod the lioness, Expect the claws.

I am romantically entwined with my brother, and all that love entails.

Your inability to understand my point in no way invalidates it.

DO NOT PM ME TROLLS - I WILL NOT TELL YOU EROTIC
INCEST STORIES. Can spot trolls 100 miles off. Thank you.
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:48 PM   #12
Jamy
Banned

Name: Amy

Quote:
I'm happy he didn't come in the bathroom after that but maybe you can make it clear to your friend that you're not used to that and your family too. I think she will understand.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 07:27 AM   #13
EmmyJay

Name: Emmy

I think it should be discussed prior to just walking in like that.. Its ok that your friend is comfortable with it, thats her father, but it should be known to you that, your friends family are open minded with home nudity.. and if your going to get nude at her place, then expect that a family member of hers may walk in or be around at some point.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:15 PM   #14
missy_moo

missy_moo's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraWho View Post
The question isn't 'is it okay for her family to behave this way', allow me to rephrase.

Is it okay for;
- A fully grown man to knowingly enter the bathroom when a child (teenager) that is not his own, is going to be naked
- That said man had no reason for entering the bathroom when as others have said he could have spoken through the door
- That upon seeing you were naked in the shower with his daughter, he didn't avert his gaze or immediately exit the room

The answer is No. That was extremely inappropriate and I imagine your parents wouldn't be too happy about it. Imagine if that had been a male PE teacher in a school changing room. Same scenario. It's creepy as hell.

Also I see this is one of your first posts. Hm. Just saying. Welcome to vteen.

~ Clara

This, like 1000%
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #15
Cute_Jenny
Banned

Cute_Jenny's Forum Picture

Name: Jenny

Tell it your friend or do not longer shower by your friend.
Old December 27th, 2016, 04:17 AM   #16
LanaPole
Member++

LanaPole's Forum Picture

Name: Svetlana

this is normal in my family. we're quite open but we do respect other people's privacy and everyone tend to behave in front of people outside the family.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM   #17
samandra13

when im at my aunts house we can be naked all we want but if anyone comes over its not accepted.
Old January 6th, 2017, 11:26 PM   #18
Londongirl01

Name: Harmony

I would agree with the others- this is pretty creepy and I would suggest maybe not even an accident

14 y/o looking to make new friends xx
Old January 17th, 2017, 03:36 AM   #19
Samosa

Stayed at Jenny house again on the weekend and her family where cool the whole weekend and left us to shower and chill out in her room without coming in. But we spoke some more about it and she was saying in summer they sometimes go to a nudist beach at Studland beach together, so I think it was more they just all comfy with nudity rather then pervy or creepy like some people are saying. She did say not many people our age go there so if I wanted to go in the summer she would ask her parents if it was ok that way she would have someone to play on the beach with.
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #20
Anniebanannie
Member++

Anniebanannie's Forum Picture

Name: Annie

Quote:
Stayed at Jenny house again on the weekend and her family where cool the whole weekend and left us to shower and chill out in her room without coming in. But we spoke some more about it and she was saying in summer they sometimes go to a nudist beach at Studland beach together, so I think it was more they just all comfy with nudity rather then pervy or creepy like some people are saying. She did say not many people our age go there so if I wanted to go in the summer she would ask her parents if it was ok that way she would have someone to play on the beach with.
I guess it just takes a while to understand a family that's different from your family.