Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 9th, 2016, 03:21 PM   #1
TeenBoy2002

Default Have I Got Some Sort Of Eating Problem?

Hi,

I've been getting bullied a lot lately and it's been affecting me in more than one way.

One way that it has affected me is through my eating. I get called fat all the time which has made me not want to eat, I don't eat lunch at school but I only eat when I have to at home so that my mum doesn't get suspicious despite me not wanting to which my desperation to not eat is getting stronger.

Is this a mild form of anorexia or some other eating problem?

Thank you

Last edited by TeenBoy2002; December 9th, 2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake.
TeenBoy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2016, 05:33 PM   #2
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: Have I Got Some Sort Of Eating Problem?

If you're actually overweight, I'd suggest going for runs and working out rather than not eating.

I know how you feel to some degree. I've never been called fat, but this past Summer I didn't eat much at all. I'd maybe eat one proper meal every three or four days. I think that was due to depression though.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:48 AM   #3
AceOfHearts
Junior Member+

AceOfHearts's Forum Picture

Name: Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microcosm View Post
If you're actually overweight, I'd suggest going for runs and working out rather than not eating.

I know how you feel to some degree. I've never been called fat, but this past Summer I didn't eat much at all. I'd maybe eat one proper meal every three or four days. I think that was due to depression though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenBoy2002 View Post
Hi,

I've been getting bullied a lot lately and it's been affecting me in more than one way.

One way that it has affected me is through my eating. I get called fat all the time which has made me not want to eat, I don't eat lunch at school but I only eat when I have to at home so that my mum doesn't get suspicious despite me not wanting to which my desperation to not eat is getting stronger.

Thank you
It could be linked with anorexia or depression. Are you throwing up after you eat, whether it be accidental or on purpose? Because if so then it is bulimia, Do you have a school psychologist or any close friends you can talk to? Sometimes talking to aunts and uncles can help too because of theyre, not family you're around all the time but they're still family and you're close to them? I don't know, I hope this helped.

Name inspired by KingdomHearts. I can't wait to become friends all over again

I LOVE YOU
AceOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:22 PM   #4
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfHearts View Post
It could be linked with anorexia or depression. Are you throwing up after you eat, whether it be accidental or on purpose? Because if so then it is bulimia
actually purging(throwing up purposefully) is common in anorexia and does not automatically mean that you have bulimia. people with with anorexia fast and restrict(lower calories) for the most part but may engage in purging occasionally. bulimia is very different from anorexia because in bulimia suffers eat large amounts of food then purge in order to prevent weight gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenBoy2002 View Post
Hi,

Thank you
this sounds like an eating disorder to me how long has it being going on? i suggest getting help and soon because the longer you have an eating disorder the harder it is to get out of it and the more serious the health risk become even if your eating small amounts you can become sick easily. if you need support feel free to msg me i have experience with an eating disorder and would love to help

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM   #5
ZigZagg
Junior Member+

Working out can be a great way to vent anger, sadness, and most importantly: fat!
ZigZagg is offline   Reply With Quote