Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:23 PM   #1
Pyromaniac27
Member+

Pyromaniac27's Forum Picture

Name: Cody
Default The night at my friends house. (TRIGGERWARNING)

So icwas the odd one out of my friends group basically a 3rd or in my case 4th wheel. So one night, I was really bored and depressed because no one even bothered talking or doing anything with me so I looked around for something to cut with, which turned out to be a needle resting on a desk. So I cutmyself and accidentally got blood everywhere... anyways they literally pinned me to the couch and ripe the needle stuck in my arm out. I mean I like them as feiends, even if i,get stuck,as a third wheel sometimes, but I feel like a complete moron for doing that, ND I have no idea what to do.

Last edited by Pyromaniac27; December 12th, 2016 at 07:33 AM.
Pyromaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 03:05 PM   #2
Second Chance
Great Poster

Default Re: The night at my friends house.

I am going to look at the positive about this by saying at least your friends were trying to help you by getting you away from things that you would have used to hurt yourself.

I will say that if you friends treat you like the third wheel and do not really interact with you, then they're not your friends plain and simple. I know it sounds simplistic to say to find other friends, but the reality is if this group makes you feel this badly where you cut yourself, then you have to make a positive change in your life.

I am sure this will sound obvious, but seeking counseling is your best bet. If the current counselor you are seeing is not helping you, then it is all right to find another one. You have to talk with your family or loved ones and/or a responsible adult and let them know there is a problem.

In the end of the day, I am sure you are a fine person, and we all go through troubles. You will be all right if you get help, and I am sure you will find the right group of friends if you are around a crowd that is like you and accepts you for who you are as opposed to who they want you to be.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 04:54 AM   #3
benbeny

Name: Benedictus

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't this a psychiatric emergency? Have you got antidepressant or doing something unusual or taking meds before?

A third year medical student
Feel free to PM me! I like to have new friends
benbeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:03 AM   #4
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I'm really sorry you feel your friends treat you like this. And I think maybe you should be talking to someone about your cutting. It can get pretty bad I'm sure you know and sometimes it can get bad and out of control. And maybe to late by accident. So it's important. But I understand how or why you'd feel like that. But also. Like you said, nobody even bothered to talk to you or do anything with you. Did you try to interact with them? Also, if you feel like they don't care or something.....idk, that may be wrong cause if they did they'd of done nothing at all. Please don't take this like I'm judging cause I'm not. Just saying it as I see it. I'm not sure what kinda reply you expected here you just kinda made a statement and no question or anything
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2016, 07:32 PM   #5
thomy

you should change friendships, as a starter
thomy is offline   Reply With Quote