Old April 26th, 2017, 07:47 PM   #61
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie View Post
haha I saw this on the internets and thought it was funny

That's great! Gotta use that more often.
Voice_Of_Unreason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 10:34 PM   #62
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Decided to go for something new and finally change my avatar. Here is a larger look:

This pic really seems to encapsulate my experience on VT, especially with this thread. Plus it features Trump, which is always a win. Probably won't keep it long term, but until I can think of something more personal, here is the new face of PlasmaHam!
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:44 AM   #63
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Antifa, for those who don't follow political extremism, is a far-left group who sole mission is the violent suppression of radical right-wing groups. Antifa has existed as a small group in America and Europe for decades now, but ever since the election of Trump and the rise of the alt-right, they have become much more prevalent. They have basically declared war on the alt-right, and have repeatedly interrupted alt-right rallies and conservative speakers. All the violent protests in Berkley you may have heard about involved Antifa.

The crazy thing is, despite Antifa's motto literally being punching Nazi's (aka conservatives) and repeatedly advocating for violent protests, the Leftist media wants to paint them as the good guys. Apparently the alt-right is at fault for all of these violent protests. Now I am not alt-righter, their politics are pretty extreme and they are basically just trolls. But the alt-right, for all its wrongs, does not advocate violence against others nor does it repeatedly violently harass liberal speakers and rallies. The worse thing the alt-right does is internet trolling, and not even the good kind.

This tweet from the Seattle Antifa is a perfect example of what Antifa actually is. Don't let the Fake News tell you that these people are just innocent freedom fighters, they are the exact opposite.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:01 PM   #64
Kyle37
Member++

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post

Antifa, for those who don't follow political extremism, is a far-left group who sole mission is the violent suppression of radical right-wing groups. Antifa has existed as a small group in America and Europe for decades now, but ever since the election of Trump and the rise of the alt-right, they have become much more prevalent. They have basically declared war on the alt-right, and have repeatedly interrupted alt-right rallies and conservative speakers. All the violent protests in Berkley you may have heard about involved Antifa.

The crazy thing is, despite Antifa's motto literally being punching Nazi's (aka conservatives) and repeatedly advocating for violent protests, the Leftist media wants to paint them as the good guys. Apparently the alt-right is at fault for all of these violent protests. Now I am not alt-righter, their politics are pretty extreme and they are basically just trolls. But the alt-right, for all its wrongs, does not advocate violence against others nor does it repeatedly violently harass liberal speakers and rallies. The worse thing the alt-right does is internet trolling, and not even the good kind.

This tweet from the Seattle Antifa is a perfect example of what Antifa actually is. Don't let the Fake News tell you that these people are just innocent freedom fighters, they are the exact opposite.
The alt-right are trolls?? I bet that's what the Germans thought in the 1930s (including the rest of the international community like Winston Churchill). They think: oh no... [blank] is just a metaphor for how average white people are oppressed. And then they let them come into power in the name of democracy and then everything goes to shit. Pardoning the words of the alt-right is almost as bad as being one of them (you normalize them). You normalize the conversing of how [insert race or religion here] is going to change the way you live and take over your country. This is for the most part outright hypocrisy, and is justification enough for so-called conservatives to oppress the exact people they accuse of oppressing conservatives and other white christians males.

I have no knowledge of "antifa", but simply being anti-alt-right/anti-fascist does not make the organization far-left. I think your line "punching Nazi's (aka conservatives)" is a misguided effort of assuming that when organizations target extreme Nazi-like organizations, they target people who simply favor conservative ideals (which is simply not true, and conservatives can also be anti-fascist).

Also using this one tweet from this random seattle based organization is not completely representative of all anti-fascists, the same way you can't use a tweet by ISIS to generalize conservatives.

Feel free to PM me I guess. Thats what people write here right?

Last edited by Kyle37; April 29th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Kyle37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:45 PM   #65
Beauregard

Beauregard's Forum Picture

Our neighbours are immigrants from Germany who life in the states for about 15 years now and they often have visitors from Europe and from what I got from them those Antifa and alt-rights aren't seen as as harmless as one would think.

Antifa is those black dressed fighting dogs of the left and liberals.They usually cover their faces as they are as wanted by the police as the fighters and hooligans among the neonazi groups. So no party is just harmless trolls and in Germany and other European countries both groups are seen as dangerous with the Antifa and other extremist leftist usually even seen more dangerous as the Nazi groups. Both sides sometimes kinda meet to fight when there are soccer games or stuff like that and the leftists have special times when they fight police or the establishment in general.

So both sides conservatives and liberals have their bad guys that do the dirty work for them. Neither side should be underestimated and who is wrong or who is right? Who knows?
Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:09 AM   #66
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

candorgen's Forum Picture

I'm not intentionally advertising my presence elsewhere on the internets, but this is something I put on the page because I agree with what it's showing.

While I also don't think it is indicative of general characteristics of liberalism (I don't see that at all), I think it's a pretty good and ongoing example of rampant double standards that are let persist in certain corners of further-left-wing areas.

https://realityrelative.tumblr.com/p...gton-post-is-a

Recognition is due for whoever had the time and patience to compile those screenshots in that way. It should be done more often!
candorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:08 AM   #67
PiercedGirl04
Banned

Name: Amanda

I hate trump & everything he stands for.
PiercedGirl04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:45 PM   #68
Porpoise101
Awesome Poster

Porpoise101's Forum Picture

Man this was my thread to laugh at conservative ignorance to feed my self-righteousness

Too bad it's filled with silly drama now.

ROTW Vet. AMA.
Porpoise101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:56 PM   #69
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Stop the drama now. I leave this thread for less than a week and there is already some flame war in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiercedGirl04 View Post
My account is not fake.
Asshole.
Using offensive language towards other is not allowed on VT. Either remove the insult immediately, or I will report you to the mods, and I promise you they will not be merciful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle37 View Post
The alt-right are trolls?? I bet that's what the Germans thought in the 1930s (including the rest of the international community like Winston Churchill). They think: oh no... [blank] is just a metaphor for how average white people are oppressed. And then they let them come into power in the name of democracy and then everything goes to shit. Pardoning the words of the alt-right is almost as bad as being one of them (you normalize them). You normalize the conversing of how [insert race or religion here] is going to change the way you live and take over your country. This is for the most part outright hypocrisy, and is justification enough for so-called conservatives to oppress the exact people they accuse of oppressing conservatives and other white christians males.

I have no knowledge of "antifa", but simply being anti-alt-right/anti-fascist does not make the organization far-left. I think your line "punching Nazi's (aka conservatives)" is a misguided effort of assuming that when organizations target extreme Nazi-like organizations, they target people who simply favor conservative ideals (which is simply not true, and conservatives can also be anti-fascist).

Also using this one tweet from this random seattle based organization is not completely representative of all anti-fascists, the same way you can't use a tweet by ISIS to generalize conservatives.
Wow, the liberal rage here is strong! Let me just get a few things straight here.

1. The Alt-Right may have radical political positions, but they are a relatively peaceful bunch who don't go out to liberal rallies and incite violence. The alt-right's biggest crime is being "offensive" over the internet. I am not saying I defend their principles, but I do defend their rights to express their principles in a peaceful manner.

2. Antifa publicly presents itself as a violent far-left group. I could bring up hundreds of examples to prove that. Their politics are clearly radical Leftist, and their literal motto is punching Nazis. How am I wrong then by saying that they are radical Leftists?

3. Stop with the attempts of shaming me. You are embarrassing yourself and your liberal friends. I couldn't care less about what some teenager who only posts in the puberty forum thinks about me.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:39 AM   #70
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Just found this funny and relevant.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:17 PM   #71
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
Just found this funny and relevant.
Funny I've seen this before somewhere
Quote:
Nope, its not gonna be removed.

Get over it. People curse in the real world, but you live in trump fantasy land.
I'd recommend removing it now because it's removed for you. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, however, if you start to bash others and insult others then you are violating forum rules (as well as common decency).

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM   #72
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Nope, its not gonna be removed.

Get over it. People curse in the real world, but you live in trump fantasy land.
I didn't make up the rule banning offensive language towards other, the clearly liberal admins did. And I have the decency and respect enough to obey those rules, regardless of whether I can do it in real-life or not.

Regardless, I am using my power as god-emperor of this thread to remove your post for you. You should be thanking me that I didn't involve the mods. I won't be so gracious next time.
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #73
Porpoise101
Awesome Poster

Porpoise101's Forum Picture

I thought I would contribute. The UK is having an election and I came upon this delightful creature.. Have a taste for yourself (Warning: Loud and foul mouthed).

Such a clown

ROTW Vet. AMA.

Last edited by Porpoise101; May 6th, 2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: formatting
Porpoise101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:13 PM   #74
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

School has just ended for me, so I was thinking a bit about VT and some things I could do with it over the Summer. One of my ideas relate to this thread. I was thinking of creating another thread in my forum dedicated to political bashing, but this time aimed at conservatives. Given the growing popularity of this thread, it seems logical to create a spin-off. Plus, I like to play fair and I want them pesky liberals to have a chance to throw a few cheap shots back. Who knows, we might all learn a few things because of this.

But this is the hard part. I don't want to create a thread that no one plans to use. For obvious reasons I can't tent-pole that thread like I do with this one. So I am going to have to see some support for this thread before creating it, so if you want a "Conservative Logic" thread and plan to use it, like this post.* If enough people like this post, I will create this thread.

*Please don't write new posts saying that you agree or disagree with this idea. This thread is already off-topic as is, don't want to make it much worse.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; May 6th, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:52 PM   #75
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall Street Journal
The reality is that the New Atheist campaign, by discouraging religion, won't create a new group of intelligent, skeptical, enlightened beings. Far from it: It might actually encourage new levels of mass superstition. And that's not a conclusion to take on faith -- it's what the empirical data tell us.

"What Americans Really Believe," a comprehensive new study released by Baylor University yesterday, shows that traditional Christian religion greatly decreases belief in everything from the efficacy of palm readers to the usefulness of astrology. It also shows that the irreligious and the members of more liberal Protestant denominations, far from being resistant to superstition, tend to be much more likely to believe in the paranormal and in pseudoscience than evangelical Christians.
I just wanted to post this since there is a poster on here who repeatedly claim that religion is the root of all irrationally, and that the world would be better without it. Yet as this survey says, those who are less involved in religion are much more likely to be superstitious. It makes since too, your average ghosthunters are not religious followers, but instead are atheists who believe in such irrational things as magic. I just wanted to bring this up since I am pretty sure that person views this thread.
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:28 AM   #76
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

This is an excellent explanation of how the Constitution should be seen.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:52 PM   #77
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Oh Canada, the Land of Perpetual Offense

So recently, the Canadian Human Rights tribunal forced a landlord to pay out $12,000 to his Muslim rentees because he refused to accommodate their religion. He did the awful act of refusing to take off his shoes when entering the rental home. And he did the awful act of interrupting their prayer, despite giving them 24 hour warning! Oh the horror that man committed! How dare he not crave before religion!

More serious note, the typical manta of the ill-religious leftist is being against people forcing religion on them. How then, can those very same people, support fining someone $12,000 because he refused to crave to religion being forced upon him? If someone could give me a logical reason why, please do.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:11 PM   #78
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

While I feel like it...

https://polarbearscience.com/2017/02/06/listen-to-the-evidence-polar-bears-are-thriving-in-current-sea-ice-habitat/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-obama-admin/
http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/07/...lobal-warming/
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...estimates.html

Polar Bear populations are growing at rates "much larger" than most scientists predicted. The polar bear population is thriving, and newer predictions show it still thriving through the next 50 years. In no way are we seeing a decline of polar bear populations, or evidence that polar bears are starving to death.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...er-than-losses

NASA has stated in this report that the Antarctic ice sheets are not decreasing in size, but are actually increasing. It is simply "alternative facts" to say that the ice caps are disappearing, when they clearly aren't. But I guess we can't trust NASA, they are just right-wing conspiracy nuts, am I right?
Old July 13th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #79
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Long time no post, hasn't it my friends? Well I am back, with more Liberal Logic for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ly-insensitive

For today, we have this "stinker" of a story. Seattle, Washington apparently has a pretty large problem with the homeless population defecating and urinating in the streets, but when your city is a mecca for free welfare, I guess you get a bunch of homeless folks. People are naturally upset that there is poop on the sidewalks, so they've been pushing the city to hose it down and clean it up.

Seems like a no-brainer, right? Poop on city streets, clean it up ASAP. But one particularly SJW city councilman didn't agree with that. He somehow reasoned that hosing down defecation is somehow "too similar" to when hoses were used to suppress black rioters during the 1960 civil rights era. The only way I see that working is if the councilman somehow thinks black people are equal to crap. Which is far more racist than wiping poop off the street, am I right?
Old August 17th, 2017, 08:43 AM   #80
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19830/...liott-hamilton

We all know about Charlottesville and the unfortunate death that occurred. To express his sympathies, and to show that conservatives condemn the alt-right, Caleb Slater, a black conservative at an NY college, decided to peaceably attend the vigil for the murdered woman. To show that he was a conservative, he wore a "Young American Foundation" hat, a group that encourages conservatives in colleges at a group that Slater was a part of. Here is Slater's story of how the vigil went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Slater
About an hour into the rally a participant noticed my hat and proceeded to stick up his middle finger at me and then direct the other [A]ntifa supporters of my very presence. One of the girls from Antifa, dressed in all black, began to shout me down and ask, “Are you with right wing media? Why do you have the fu**ing hat on? You’re with Young America’s Foundation?” I simply responded by informing them that I meant no harm and was peacefully assembling. She then proceeded to yell loudly, “We don’t want you here.” At this point I turned on my camera, because I did not know what they planned on doing to me. She got more aggressive and Antifa supporters surrounded me, like a pack of wolves. One member tried to grab my camera, to which I latched hard to, so that they would not damage my personal property. Another member of Antifa took the hat off my head, screamed more expletives and tossed my YAF hat away. It was at this moment the camera stopped rolling, as someone pressed the record button on my camera and then proceeded to yank on the strap of my camera, choking me. Three or four of them then proceeded to continue to scream, “We don’t want you here!” while grabbing me by my button up shirt and dragging me off Clinton Square and into the street. This was NOT a blocked off road and cars were present. I could have gotten run over and they did not care.
Same old "peaceful" Antifa, am I right? Just imagine if this was a bunch of alt-righters throwing a black man into the middle of a busy street, Lefties all over the place would be demanding both the heads of the attackers and Donald Trump, because they somehow got to blame Donald Trump on everything. For the next few weeks I'll be devoting this thread to accounts of Antifa violence, so that people who claim that far-left protesters are "peaceful" would see the better of their ways.