BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
1.#CalExit

First off, if the title wasn't enough clue for you, there is a movement by numerous prominent Californians to secede from the USA. I'm not complaining here, life would be so much better if we didn't have to deal with those hippies and idolized celebrities. Apparently a lot of people agree with me, because many millionaires have stated they will fund a #Calexit. This obviously won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to hope.

Just goes to show the differences between generations. The Greatest Generation got up on their feet and went willingly to die for their country when things didn't go their way. Generation Snowflake goes hide among themselves when things don't go their way.
As a moderate Californian, I am completely against any idea of seceding from the United States. These people need to just shut up with their pipe dreams and stew in the mess that they created. It's people and attitudes like most of californians that got Trump elected, they deserve every day of the 4 or 8 years that he sits in office.

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #22
TheSmokingMan
Nice Poster

TheSmokingMan's Forum Picture

Name: Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie View Post
As a moderate Californian, I am completely against any idea of seceding from the United States. These people need to just shut up with their pipe dreams and stew in the mess that they created. It's people and attitudes like most of californians that got Trump elected, they deserve every day of the 4 or 8 years that he sits in office.
I love you and your quote so much
TheSmokingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:04 PM   #23
BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmokingMan View Post
I love you and your quote so much

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun

Old February 13th, 2017, 07:46 AM   #24
Pyromaniac27
Member+

Pyromaniac27's Forum Picture

Name: Cody

just wanted to share an opinion, since i rrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaalllllllllllllllly hate liberals:

TAKING AWAY OUR FUCKING GUNS WILL NOT DO JACK AHOT YOU FUCKING LIBERAL P****S RHE ONLY THING IT WILL DO I ATOP PEOPLE WHO NEED GUNS FROM GETTING THEM, CARTELS, FANGS, DRUG RUNNERS, AND OTHERS WILL STILL HAVE FUNS CAUSE THEY WILL GET THEM ILLEGALLY EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING C***S

"Fire, by that definition, is vibrantly alive. It eats everything from wood to flesh, excreting the waste as ash, and it breathes air just like a human, taking in oxygen and emitting carbon. Fire grows, and as it spreads, it creates new fires that spread out and make new fires of their own."
Pyromaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:03 AM   #25
maddogmj77
Nice Poster

maddogmj77's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

I really don't like the idea of party politics. The sides throw so much hate at each other, and a lot of people have come to believe that anyone who isn't in your party is a "bigot", "snowflake", or a "libtard". Each side continues to paint each other as horrible people. It's gotten completely out of control. I would consider myself an independent with moderate liberal-leaning views. I don't agree with everything that one side has to say and I don't think that anybody should think like that. "I've never seen any country solve their problems by having half the population hate the other"

Matthew - 18 - Gay
Feel free to message me

"Is this a test? It has to be, otherwise I can't go on."

Last edited by maddogmj77; February 26th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.
maddogmj77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:40 PM   #26
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

It seems kind of ignorant to associate false logic with all liberals.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2017, 10:30 PM   #27
eric2001
Nice Poster

eric2001's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

I can boil down liberal logic to five words - We are our brother's keeper.

I'm not religious but they seem logical to me.

PHAT ANIMAL KINGDOM
eric2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2017, 10:50 PM   #28
Pyromaniac27
Member+

Pyromaniac27's Forum Picture

Name: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microcosm View Post
like not to be a dick, but the whole point of this thread is to roast on liberals, (this mext part doesn't necessarily have to do with u) if your buthurt take your crap somewhere where people like to hear bitching

"Fire, by that definition, is vibrantly alive. It eats everything from wood to flesh, excreting the waste as ash, and it breathes air just like a human, taking in oxygen and emitting carbon. Fire grows, and as it spreads, it creates new fires that spread out and make new fires of their own."
Pyromaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2017, 05:31 PM   #29
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microcosm View Post
This thread is just for fun, its like a comedic roast. We poke and make fun of certain people and ideologies in an overblown manner. I'll never claim that all liberals exhibit Liberal Logic(TM) but it is just fun to pretend.

@Pyromaniac27 summed it up pretty well. This is just a thread to poke fun, not make any legitimate claims that all liberals are crazy. And as I stated before, please let keep it that way by not debating. Thank you.
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2017, 06:23 PM   #30
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

The media has been filled with Trump recently, so its been hard to find any good examples of liberal craziness that don't involve Trump. Therefore, I decided to do something a little different today and just list the hypocrisy among many liberals, especially the awful SJW kind. So lets get started!!

1. Liberals believe that women should be treated as equals, yet completely ignore the numerous women's rights violations in Muslim countries.

2. In nearly every political riot after the election of our lord and savior Donald J. Trump, it has been the people who wave "Love Trumps Hate" flags and banners who have started the violence.

3. Liberals are currently screaming that a president shouldn't have the power to change immigration quotas and laws without Congressional support, yet praised Obama over the last 8 years every time he changed immigration quotas and laws without Congressional support.

4. Liberals praise the rights of protesters to disrupt entire cities and shut down roadways in the name of free speech. Yet advocate for the elimination of free speech protections for speakers when they say something that "hurts their feelings.

5. Liberals say they are against stereotyping and appropriation of other cultures, but gladly make fun of white culture and groups huge portions of white people under terms like racist and stupid.

6. Liberals say they want to help black people succeed, but when a successful black person comes along and disagrees with liberals on black people, they dismissed him/her as "not a true black person".

7. Liberals treat Christians who want to add a bit of morality back into our culture as more of a threat than Islamic terrorists who want to literally destroy our culture.

8. Liberals say that the government shouldn't have any business when it comes to your body to help justify their abortion and drug agenda. But then goes to say that the government ought to mandate free birth control, penalize you for no healthcare, and enforce limits for your Big Gulps.

9. Liberals constantly claim that businessmen who spent years of hardwork and innovation to build a company and got moderately rich off those companies are evil thieves that should be forced to all their money to others. Yet they praise singers and actors who make millions and millions a year as worthy idols and an example of how "hardwork" can get you rich.

10. Liberals claim that Christian businesses should not have the right to refuse service to people on religious grounds. Yet those same liberals praise the rights for performers and companies that refuse to do service with Donald Trump and North Carolina over personal issues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post more later, I hope you enjoy!
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #31
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post

10. Liberals claim that Christian businesses should not have the right to refuse service to people on religious grounds. Yet those same liberals praise the rights for performers and companies that refuse to do service with Donald Trump and North Carolina over personal issues.
Well, this is funny. This recent video I just found discusses the same hypocrisy I just discussed here. In the video, a guy interviews college students at the notoriously liberal UW-Madison and discusses the issue of the right of businesses and individuals to decline service. They all agreed that a Muslim singer would have the right to decline service due to religious beliefs, but when it came to Christian bakers, you just need to watch the video.
Old March 17th, 2017, 02:49 PM   #32
Dmaxd123
Member++

i love how as the questions went you could tell they were backing themselves into the corner, just hope maybe it causes a few of them to rethink their views
Dmaxd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM   #33
Living For Love
Live To Tell

Living For Love's Forum Picture

Here we have a video that shows how embarrassing and utterly stupid the gender theory in fact is. The kids show part with the woman and the teddy bear is particularly shocking.

Here's the future liberals want for kids programmes:

Retired H&A Moderator

~Mike was here~

Last edited by Living For Love; March 18th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:22 PM   #34
BlackParadePixie
VT Lover

Milk = racism

http://www.daily49er.com/opinion/201...ymbol-of-hate/

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun

Old March 20th, 2017, 04:37 PM   #35
Dmaxd123
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie View Post

i'm a country boy so all of these almond-"milk" (juice) things get under my skin but to try and bash the dairy industry as being a racist item is just absolutely absurd!

on the bright side at least the people commenting on that article are scratching their heads too saying "I hope it's satire, but don't really know"
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM   #36
Snopp

Name: Josh

"Here's a thread where we get to ridicule liberal logic. Here's a bunch of strawmen and cherry-picked arguments that we can easily take down to make ourselves look better. Also no debating."
Snopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2017, 04:26 PM   #37
Dmaxd123
Member++

haha, it's the same theory the liberals use- we only tell one side of the story and construe it to fit what we want the world to think and since we put it on the internet it MUST be true
Old March 24th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #38
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snopp View Post
"Here's a thread where we get to ridicule liberal logic. Here's a bunch of strawmen and cherry-picked arguments that we can easily take down to make ourselves look better. Also no debating."
Yep! I know the Left gets so annoyed when we use their own tactics on them. Just imagine us as the Young Turks, minus the liberal bias and genocide condoning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Cosmopolitan has officially revealed that female orgasms are a tool used by the patriarchy. No I am not making this up. Source

Yes, according to Cosmopolitan, the ultimate source for radical feminism and self-vanity, female orgasms promote sexism. Their logic is crystal clear! Let me explain! Men who give women orgasms during sex are secretly engaging in securing the patriarchy since female orgasms give men a sense of control over the woman in their day to day life. As since the man must give the woman sexual pleasure, he is also reaffirming her dependence upon him in their relationship! Women should thus deprive men of that superiority by refusing to orgasm during sex!

Don't get it? Neither do I, all I know is that feminists are sucking all the fun out of life.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; March 25th, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM   #39
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Liberals are getting up in arms about Trump's defunding of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA). I don't think they understand how NEA works, and after a hard, long search I have finally found something to help explain it to them:

Someone who needs government support for their art, isn't a good artist.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; March 25th, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:58 AM   #40
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

I hope Liberals would return back to their sensible days. JFK wasn't perfect, but atleast he was a common sense human being and he knew that government wasn't the all-seeing good that Democrats want it to be. The Democrats have become so polarized that figures like JFK would be shamed out of the party if they were alive today.