Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2016, 07:23 PM   #1
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Welcome to the Man Cave.

Howdy there! This is PlasmaHam's official personal forum, but you are welcome to drop in! Bring your friends and family for an afternoon in the Man Cave of Dixie!

This forum is currently moderated by just myself, but in the future I may offer up a moderator spot to a trusted member. The purpose of this forum is to be a place for free speech, manliness, and making fun of every person I find. Basically a democrat's nightmare. This forum is very new, so expect more content over time. Here is the current list of existing and planned threads.
  • "Liberal Logic" A place to humerously roast modern liberal poltics
  • "The Basement" Talk to your fellow men about random stuff
  • "PlasmaHam's AMA Thread" (Already exists, go check it out)
  • 'A Man's Guide to Everything" A thread in which I teach you how to do... everything!(Okay, maybe not everything, but you will still learn!)
  • More as I think of them

If you have any requests for a thread that you believe belongs in the Man Cave of Dixie, just PM me and I will consider adding it. Some of this threads, like the"Guide to Everything", will be closed off to public posting. However, I intend to keep most threads open for everyone. If people consistently break the thread's rules through, I may have to make them private posting.

*Rules: Ah, the rules, everyone's favorite section. Luckily for you, I will make them nice and simple.

Rule#1 Debating is only allowed in threads specifically allowing it.
While I support free speech, one of the facets of this forum allowing people to express political and other controversial opinions without the angry rants that typically emerge from ROTW. I know many people would appreciate a place where opinions can be shared without the pressure debates put on them.

Rule#2 Respect Others
This is one absence from the VT forum rules that really bugs me. Please abstain from using foul or incendiary language towards other members or their opinions. If you have a problem with someone, either handle it like real men through respectful discourse, or leave my forum.
Rule#3 Follow Official Forum Rules

I will update this thread when I feel necessary, but until then just follow the rules and enjoy yourselves!
Closed Thread