Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 7th, 2018, 12:06 AM   #1
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Guys Life Advice

The last few months of my life has been a huge learning experience for me. I've realized that I've needed to take more advise from others, and that there are various things that guys ought to know to be successful in relationships, professionally, and in everyday life. This is aimed at guys specifically, though many of these can be applied for gals as well.

Relationship Advice: The best gift to give your crush is not material, if you want her to remember you then the best gift is simply being with her. Talk to her, get to know her, let her know you. Time together, even in a casual setting, is the best thing to get her to remember you.

My best friend told me this, as I recently came out telling him that I was interested in a friend of his girlfriend. Fully supportive, he shared this with me saying that this was the best advice he's gotten. And I've found it to be very true. Sure it's a slow and steady approach, but I'm making solid in-roads that I know will last in her mind.
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:59 PM   #2
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Re: Guys Life Advice

Relationship Advice: Building on the last post, if you do decide to give her a physical gift, make it something personal that will always remind her of you. Don't go overboard, as you'll just scare her away. For example, since I'm good with woodworking and my crush loves Christmas, I made her two wooden Christmas ornaments, while the rest of my friends got store bought items. A good friend of mine with much more dating experience than me said it was a very smooth move. You don't have to make it yourself if you don't have the skills, just focus on the little personal things, not the price tag.
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:06 PM   #3
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: Guys Life Advice

Know when to accept when you are wrong, it makes you humble. People in general will appreciate you more and have more respect and admiration for you for that.

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote