Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 20th, 2016, 07:39 AM   #1
Cole_b

Name: Cole
Default I need help

This is the first time I've ever joined a forum and I don't really know how to post for help or if I'm even putting this in the right place. Chris(angelchild)is my older brother who has posted on here in the past. I don't know how much he posted about our lives or if any of you even remember him but anyways I need help. I feel like my life is crashing down around me and I'm all alone now. Chris is never home now because of the baby. Either he's at school or he's taking care of the baby at his girlfriend's house. Dad died years ago so he's not here. Mom broke up with her boyfriend and she's been depressed about it and is never home anymore either. I miss having Chris around more than anything else. He protected me. He helped me when my life started to get like this. I'm having nightmares and he's not here to help me through them. I can't go in my room anymore because there are spiders in there and he's not here to kill them. School is stressing me out right now. I don't uh understand half of the stuff we're learning. Chris could explain it in ways that would make it all make sense to me. I'm alone now. I have nobody to help me. I want Chris back. He's only 15. We're supposed to have more time together. I'm not ready to take on the world yet. Since dad dies he's been the one person in my life who has made me happy. He's the one who has been protecting me. He's the only thing I want in my life right now. What do I do? Does any of this even make sense? I guess I'm just sounding pathetic now but I need help
Cole_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2016, 12:09 PM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: I need help

Hi. You have taken the first step in reaching out for help. There is no shame, what you have been through is tough. I can't even begin to imagine life without my dad, let alone all the other stuff. Loosing someone we love is the toughest thing we will ever go through, and the fact that your brother now has other stuff, and your mom is struggling too doesn't help. First thing to do is speak to both of them. If you and your brother are close, you will find that he may well be struggling with the whole situation too. Feeling alone is hard. If your brother shows compassion, it will not solve everything, but will be a weight off your mind. Speak to your mum too. Reaching out for a councillor will help. I'm not an expert. You have taken the first step. Keep coming back to this site. You are not alone
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2016, 07:53 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: I need help

No you make real sense. I feel for you for the loss of your father and would hope that your mom could get her problems sorted out so she was a mom to you again. I understand your fears and the feeling depressed and so alone. I take it that your brother and girlfriend had a baby together. I am glad that he is taking his responsibility serious. He still is a part of your family too and owes it to you to still be that big brother that you need and miss too. I am sure that he maybe has very little time to himself anymore either. You need to talk to him and tell him how much you miss him and still need him in your life too. Maybe the two of you can work out some kind of schedule so you can have some time for just the two of you too. I really don't know what else to suggest. I don't mean to sound harsh but your mom really needs to see someone to get her life back together also. She has a responsibility to both you and your brother to be there for you and be the head of the family again. I sure hope things will get better for you man.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote