Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM   #1
emmaxx

Default types of vagina

i'm 14 and am self concious about my vagina..

i shave around fortnightly but my labia hangs down a few centimetres, when i wear thongs especially this shows and it makes me really uncomfortable because most of my friends' arent like that :/

what does your vagina look like, i'm curious because i know mine is different to most
emmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2016, 01:49 PM   #2
AmyUK

AmyUK's Forum Picture

Name: Amy
Default Re: types of vagina

That's not abnormal. Everyone is different and it doesn't matter if they hang down a bit.

Mine is generally quite tight to my body, my labia hang a little tiny bit but I have come across girls whose labias are much lower, so don't worry about it at all

Amy

Message me I only bite a little
AmyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2016, 02:18 PM   #3
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Like Amy said everyone is different, I have seen lots of all ages and there is lots of differences, but having a labia hanging down is totally normal, so don't let it worry you, as you get to see more vaginas you will see plenty of girls and women similar to you.

My labia don't hang out, but since around 8 to 9yo my clit hood shows between the lips at the top of my slit. And that's also normal as I seen other girls the same.
Take Care X

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
LITTLEANGEL17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2016, 03:48 AM   #4
tiff1996

Name: Tiffany

I've always looked very different. I don't have much body fat, so I really don't have a slit or outer labia. My inner labia and clit hood show all the time. When I was younger I was very self conscious about it but now it really doesn't bother me. Just know that everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with the way it looks.
tiff1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2016, 06:19 AM   #5
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff1996 View Post
I've always looked very different. I don't have much body fat, so I really don't have a slit or outer labia. My inner labia and clit hood show all the time. When I was younger I was very self conscious about it but now it really doesn't bother me. Just know that everyone is different and there is nothing wrong with the way it looks.
Good for you Tiffany
XX

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
Old October 4th, 2016, 11:26 PM   #6
Claire Asteroid
Member++

Name: Claire

My labia hang out a little bit since I was 11 I think. It's normal, don't worry about it.
Claire Asteroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2016, 07:35 PM   #7
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

everybody is different so its not abnormal. There was a post about what we all look like by a number chart thing. But its you so be proud of you

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM   #8
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangirl View Post
everybody is different so its not abnormal. There was a post about what we all look like by a number chart thing. But its you so be proud of you
Well said XX

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
Old October 5th, 2016, 10:16 PM   #9
shy_indian_chick

shy_indian_chick's Forum Picture

Name: Anu

i really wouldn't worry about it and it's certainly not abnormal - i've seen a couple friends who are like you describe. just like penises, vaginas comes in all variety of shapes, sizes, etc. and they're all beautiful!
shy_indian_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:09 AM   #10
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Actually the size and shape of our external genital , broader or narrow, thick or lien depends on the hereditary factor.There is no correlation between the genital size and body fat.In more cases , like mine, lien girls have much prominent outer labia.
see this yahoo answers : https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6080447AAgebGg
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM   #11
tiff1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelina View Post
Actually the size and shape of our external genital , broader or narrow, thick or lien depends on the hereditary factor.There is no correlation between the genital size and body fat.In more cases , like mine, lien girls have much prominent outer labia.
see this yahoo answers : https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6080447AAgebGg
The outer labia is mostly body fat which is why girls with very low body fat tend have lesser outer labia or no outer labia (such as myself). The inner labia and clitoris are determined by heredity.
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:38 PM   #12
prtygurl
Junior Member+

emmaxx, do you really mean "a few centimetres?" In the US, we use inches, of course, and 2.5 cm is an inch. Do they really hang down that far? I believe it is common with older women, but not so much with teenagers (at least, from the few I've seen.)

See this topic: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=213412

Last edited by Living For Love; October 11th, 2016 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Edit" button next time.
prtygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:03 AM   #13
liz2003

everyone is a little different i guess
liz2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2016, 10:00 AM   #14
haileys

Name: Hailey

Quote:
The outer labia is mostly body fat which is why girls with very low body fat tend have lesser outer labia or no outer labia (such as myself). The inner labia and clitoris are determined by heredity.
Thats not always true, I'm 110 lb and 5'7 and I have really big outer labia.
haileys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2016, 11:05 AM   #15
Jilly

Name: Jill

I have seen on the internet that a lot of women seem to think that having a big labia stick out is bad and some of them are getting surgery OUCHIES! I have to admit that I have a small labia, but even if it was huge, I CAN'T IMAGINE letting someone take a knife or scissors to it. How much must that hurt when you come to?

I don't think big ones are unattractive. I mean, I recently pretty much admitted to myself Iam totally bi, and when I look at a girl, I think it's cool that they are all different. How boring would it be if they all looked the same? Some are little and petite. Some are floppy (and maybe good for playing with) Some are in between. Some are light and some dark.

It's good we have variety. We all have different hair and eyes and faces, right? So why not vaginas?
Jilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2016, 05:30 PM   #16
kailynr

kailynr's Forum Picture

Name: Kailyn

As other girls in the thread have said, be proud of yourself. Every one of us is built somewhat differently. Just to reassure you, I too have seen a variety of labia, and I wouldn't characterize any of them as anything but beautiful and unique.

Like so many things, labial structure is for the most part guided by genetics -- the combined genetics of your mother and father -- plus a little randomness that is always generated by the process of heredity.

Hang in there. Puberty often brings about changes in our bodies that wreak havoc with our opinions of ourselves. Celebrate *you* as often as you can.

Redhead Extraordinaire

Last edited by kailynr; October 30th, 2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Typo
kailynr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 09:46 AM   #17
tiff1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by haileys View Post
Thats not always true, I'm 110 lb and 5'7 and I have really big outer labia.
Weight doesn't always correlate to body fat. I have extremely low body fat and I'm 5'7 and 140 lb. Even if you are thin, you may have some body fat in your outer labia that makes them bigger. The main point of most of this thread is that we are all different and we should embrace our differences.
Old October 31st, 2016, 12:23 PM   #18
angelina
Member++

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle98 View Post
I've heard the saying vaginas are like snowflakes, no two are alike. Variations in the size, colour and texture of the labia are normal. Check out
you are right no two vagina will be alike.There are generally 16 types. it depends are hereditary factor.Leave alone the size and shape it is a gift femininity..
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 02:55 PM   #19
darla

darla's Forum Picture

Don't worry about it
darla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2016, 05:37 PM   #20
SkyClad33605
Member++

Name: Willow

There was a great thread here when I first joined, it lasted a while but finally got relegated to the oblivious of the second page.

It was a chart that had drawings of a lot of different vulvas, each numbered, and you would post your number. It was a good thread because you got to see just how much diversity there was and that no matter how "weird" your vulva was there were at least two other women on here with the same configuration.

My point is that you are perfectly normal. No one will judge you for the appearance of your vulva and if they do then they are a*holes.
SkyClad33605 is offline   Reply With Quote