Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 23rd, 2016, 01:50 PM   #1
BrokenWingedPegasus

BrokenWingedPegasus's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago
Angry Too much pressure and stress to handle.

Sigh...
School has been a stress for me, since this year I'll have to study a lot and I'm not sure about how, and I'm nervous about it, not to mention the really bad schedules
and not much time to rest after it, but still do homework and study.
My mom doesn't help my mood, she usually just brings my mood down for whatever reason she feels like it, and sometimes it even ruins my day.
I'm very afraid of time... This is due to many thoughts I have while I'm not distracted. There are so many bad things about it, and they make me very anxious. I am almost always nervous, because I'm not sure of what to do... I don't know if I studied enough, and I'm also not sure if my mom will get angry at me or say something bad if I do certain things (rest,etc..) Not to mention that I lack motivation many times. I feel like I have a lot of pressure on me.
There is also something problematic in my head but that is something I could only talk to someone I really trusted.
My mind is seriously confused, angry and breaking... I feel like screaming.
Thanks.

Darker days seem to be, what will always live in me, but still I run
It's hard to walk this path alone, I don't know which way to go
Will I ever save this day, will it ever change?
Lost the faith and lost the love when the day is done

Last edited by BrokenWingedPegasus; September 23rd, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
BrokenWingedPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 02:11 PM   #2
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Default Re: Too much pressure and stress to handle.

Hey Tiago, I know you've got a lot going on but it's not good to stress. Just do the best you can in your studying, I think if you are unmotivated setting aside specific times to study would be helpful. And if your mom is making you feel worse, try not to do anything that you know will make her angry. Hang in there.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 03:40 PM   #3
BrokenWingedPegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholelottalove View Post
Hey Tiago, I know you've got a lot going on but it's not good to stress. Just do the best you can in your studying, I think if you are unmotivated setting aside specific times to study would be helpful. And if your mom is making you feel worse, try not to do anything that you know will make her angry. Hang in there.
Thanks for the reply, and since I have trouble making decisions, I wanted to have someone I could ask for like, a good time for me to study every day. But I'm not sure if my mom will help. And the problem is that I don't know what makes her angry. She can get angry for basically anything...
If you want to PM me, we could talk there and I can tell you about the thing I'd only say to people I trust.

Old September 27th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #4
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

I think a good time to study is in the evening after dinner. You need time to unwind after school and you should have some fun time again before bed too. Please don't stress out man. Just do the best you can and try enjoying school life and friends. You will do fine so relax a bit.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:09 PM   #5
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

Hey there Tiago,

Just try to do as much studying as you can. My opinion of when you should be doing work actually differs to what has been said above. I think you should have a little break when you get back from school, then do half an hour or so of work. Even though more work straight after school might seem bad, it helps me focus more then you have a long evening relaxing. Having a set time could also help you decrease your stress about not studying enough. At the weekends you absolutely must go out with your friends or something like that. Staying in the house won't make anything better, in fact it might make it worse. Hope this helps, and hope you feel better soon.

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Endeavour is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2016, 05:33 PM   #6
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Horizon View Post
Hey there Tiago,

Just try to do as much studying as you can. My opinion of when you should be doing work actually differs to what has been said above. I think you should have a little break when you get back from school, then do half an hour or so of work. Even though more work straight after school might seem bad, it helps me focus more then you have a long evening relaxing. Having a set time could also help you decrease your stress about not studying enough. At the weekends you absolutely must go out with your friends or something like that. Staying in the house won't make anything better, in fact it might make it worse. Hope this helps, and hope you feel better soon.
I do this too, relax when I get home from school (maybe stay on VT a little longer than I should but y'know ), then start my schoolwork. That allows time to refresh your mind and makes the work less tedious.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:03 AM   #7
BrokenWingedPegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Horizon View Post
Hey there Tiago,

Thanks for the help, I'm going to try to do what you said.

Old October 13th, 2016, 08:52 PM   #8
Rugby99

Rugby99's Forum Picture

I agree with what you are saying. I don't agree with how school works. Being forced to sit at a tiny desk all day listening to a teacher who yells if you say that you don't understand. Then going home and doing hours of homework and not getting any time off for yourself. Then waking up the next day to fail multiple test and the teachers can't figure out why you did so poorly. This is because that there isn't enough time to get everything done. Kids just can't be kids anymore. We are expected to grow up so fast and just be able to adapt and be ok with everything. Forcing kids to do all this work everyday is doing more harm than good. Our parents never had this much work to do in school. They never had summer homework summer used to be fore the kids. You could get away from everything and have fun. The classes that we are being forced to take are completely pointless. They say that we will use this stuff in our everyday lives but I know a lot of adults who have never had to speak Spanish, or have to find the mitochondria in a cell, or had to know how to find the equation of a palabora.
Rugby99 is offline   Reply With Quote