Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 29th, 2016, 01:49 AM   #1
Cool Mojo
Junior Member+

Cool Mojo's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler
Default How to hide bulge

Hello to all reading this. I'm 16 years old and often volunteer to help 12-14 year old boys girls (sometimes younger) in basketball and swimming. Whenever I wear my swim trunks (no underwear) I bulge and they often (the boys) try to kick me there or grab me there underwater and it does hurt and feel uncomfortable. When I play basketball it's the same except they knee me and I feel uncomfortable walking in public in basketball shorts. Im 4 inches (10cm) flaccid and about 6-7 inches (17cm) erect. Although I'm rarely erect it does happen and I would just like to know what I could do to stop this. Is there some type of underwear I should wear or something? Same happens in sweatpants but they're comfortable and i don't wanna give them up.
Cool Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:10 AM   #2
joshua123

Default Re: How to hide bulge

You could wear a longer tshirt or a jacket that covers below your waste thats usually what i do. If not could try arranging it in a way it isnt bulging out so much
joshua123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:15 AM   #3
Ineedyou

Ineedyou's Forum Picture

Name: Ky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Mojo View Post
Hello to all reading this. I'm 16 years old and often volunteer to help 12-14 year old boys girls (sometimes younger) in basketball and swimming. Whenever I wear my swim trunks (no underwear) I bulge and they often (the boys) try to kick me there or grab me there underwater and it does hurt and feel uncomfortable. When I play basketball it's the same except they knee me and I feel uncomfortable walking in public in basketball shorts. Im 4 inches (10cm) flaccid and about 6-7 inches (17cm) erect. Although I'm rarely erect it does happen and I would just like to know what I could do to stop this. Is there some type of underwear I should wear or something? Same happens in sweatpants but they're comfortable and i don't wanna give them up.
Compression shorts are a savior, you can even wear them under your swim trunks.
Ineedyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:28 AM   #4
camo115
Nice Poster

Ypu should really establish a more mature relationship with them, make sure they know its not ok to be touching u there especially hitting. Or they will grpw up thinking its ok or one day somone will hit too hard and you will end up in hospital (serious).

16 - bi - male.
Currently in germany for a while
camo115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:33 AM   #5
Skylark
Member++

Skylark's Forum Picture

I think while you all have them together, like in the locker room or before you start a game, you need to straight-up tell them: "Guys, you've gotta stop hitting me in the groin. It hurts and I'm sick of limping around."

If they don't stop, try compression. It's a lifesaver.

14 | M | Bi | PM me, I don't bite....that much
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:02 AM   #6
Space Delta

Quote:
I would recommend compression underwear. its really comfortable and streamlined.

I'm 16, straight and willing to talk about anything. Drop in to chat, ask questions or just say hello!
Space Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:11 AM   #7
talkradiogeek

For basketball, no idea why you aren't wearing a cup if you are taking hits all the time.

I would wear compression shorts for basketball and swimming. Problem solved.
talkradiogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 05:54 PM   #8
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

You could try compression shorts or wear a jock strap.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 06:37 PM   #9
Canadian Dream
VT Canadian Embassy

Canadian Dream's Forum Picture

For swimming unfortunately there isn't much you can do unless you want to wear underwear along with your swim shorts which would reduce the bulge but I find that uncomfortable. As for basketball definitely I would try some tighter underwear like briefs to make it less noticeable. If those don't work you might just have to tell the kids you don't find them funny and to stop right away.

Canadian Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:10 PM   #10
pconnor2001
Banned

Name: Patrick

Others are right. Wear a cup for basketball. We wear speedos for swimming so there is no hiding anything. Not that we really care.
pconnor2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:13 PM   #11
rdbc

I would use compression shorts they will hide it
rdbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2016, 10:33 PM   #12
Bad With Names

Bad With Names's Forum Picture

For basketball, try underwear. Boxer briefs are great
Bad With Names is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 01:11 AM   #13
Cool Mojo
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad With Names View Post
For basketball, try underwear. Boxer briefs are great
That's what I wear.
Old August 30th, 2016, 01:32 AM   #14
hairy balls
Nice Poster

compression underwear. its really comfortable and streamlined. If those don't work you might just have to tell the kids you don't find them funny and to stop right away or you will not be coaching till they do stop.
hairy balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 04:05 AM   #15
BravoZulu
Junior Member+

Name: Jason

I personally don't hide it and in fact don't even think about it.

I'm a guy and I have a visible bump around my crotch area, just like all other guys do. I see it as the equivalent of a woman and her breasts. There ain't much that a woman can do about her breasts sticking out, just like there isn't much that I can do about having a bulge.

It is natural, it is part of being a guy.
BravoZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 11:05 AM   #16
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZulu View Post
I'm a guy and I have a visible bump around my crotch area, just like all other guys do. I see it as the equivalent of a woman and her breasts. There ain't much that a woman can do about her breasts sticking out, just like there isn't much that I can do about having a bulge.
I get what you're saying here but some bulges are more revealing than others with everything between a general bimp, to seeing a general outline of the cock, to being able to see detail like the exact shape of the head and where the rim is which seems to me is so much detail you may as well stand there naked.

I think I'd agree it's natural and I don't think I would want to have no bulge at all - I wouldn't want people to think I was a little boy down there but that doesn't mean I want them to see every last detail.

Back to the original post it seems like the guys might be jealous and the girls curious and in each case this comes out in immature behaviour. In the circumstances I'd point out the immaturity of the behaviour and tel thme to grow up.
Hermes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 04:51 PM   #17
Uranus
Mah Home

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

Why hide it? You could get action

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 06:16 PM   #18
Anon15

Try compression shorts
Anon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 06:24 PM   #19
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster

ValentinClarke's Forum Picture

Quote:
Try rearranging, like towards the belt of your underwear.
Sweatpants will always do this, it's the caveat of being a male
Basketball Shorts too.
If they kick or grab you there, do it back, or firmly tell them no.
Hope I helped man,
V

Pm me if you need to talk about anything I post, or if you need some help
16 - Straight/Curious
Valentin
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2016, 10:35 PM   #20
Cool Mojo
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
I get what you're saying here but some bulges are more revealing than others with everything between a general bimp, to seeing a general outline of the cock, to being able to see detail like the exact shape of the head and where the rim is which seems to me is so much detail you may as well stand there naked.

I think I'd agree it's natural and I don't think I would want to have no bulge at all - I wouldn't want people to think I was a little boy down there but that doesn't mean I want them to see every last detail.

Back to the original post it seems like the guys might be jealous and the girls curious and in each case this comes out in immature behaviour. In the circumstances I'd point out the immaturity of the behaviour and tel thme to grow up.
I agree but I don't want to hurt their feelings by being too serious and saying no.