Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 20th, 2016, 07:13 PM   #1
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

candorgen's Forum Picture

Default Human sacrifice ritual staged at the CERN particle physics laboratory

This is one of the more strange events I've heard about.

Eccentric artistic expression meets eccentric scientific expression, perhaps?

Here are some links which will do the talking:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ists-suspected

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7196881.html

http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/n...s-work-fiction

The year is long and many mysteries await us.
candorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 07:43 PM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Default Re: Human sacrifice ritual staged at the CERN particle physics laboratory

I honestly don't get the point? Is it a political statement or a prank? Maybe religious fruit loops are comparing them to Satanists? If it's a prank it's not funny.

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 07:56 PM   #3
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

Default Re: Human sacrifice ritual staged at the CERN particle physics laboratory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
I honestly don't get the point? Is it a political statement or a prank? Maybe religious fruit loops are comparing them to Satanists? If it's a prank it's not funny.
This is why I said that Trump's sudden campaign change is the second most bizarre event I know of in the past week.

I'm looking forward to reading where this investigation leads. It was funny to hear CERN officially comment that some of their scientists have humour which "can go too far".
Old August 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM   #4
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

there are some very...interesting theories regarding CERN, though since they are indeed theories, while I am not going to get too deeply in to them, stories like this (real or made up) do not surprise me

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 08:08 PM   #5
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Quote:
Do you have to take everything into politics and anti-religion speeches? This is just a case of that "Really?!" sort of news. Lighten up, I found the video oddly fascinating, I like odd news.

I agree, I would be interested to know the reasoning behind the spectacle. It may just be scientists with too much free time, or something much, much worse...
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 08:11 PM   #6
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
Do you have to take everything into politics and anti-religion speeches? This is just a case of that "Really?!" sort of news. Lighten up, I found the video oddly fascinating, I like odd news.

I agree, I would be interested to know the reasoning behind the spectacle. It may just be scientists with too much free time, or something much, much worse...
I did say in that post it could have just been a prank but it could also be a protest I doubt it is the scientists but I have met some very eccentric scientists in my time sooo maybe xD

Old August 21st, 2016, 01:48 AM   #7
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

Imo a black mass on the CERN area is a sign of intellectual bond with the cosmos. Should be done more often.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2016, 03:28 AM   #8
phuckphace
VT Lover

John Titor (me) has foreseen that a sacrifice of globalist blood is the only way to avert a disasterous future

~ not posting anymore cru ~
phuckphace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2016, 09:03 AM   #9
dxcxdzv
Awesome Poster

dxcxdzv's Forum Picture

LOL, when you realize that quantifying general relativity is way fucking harder than you expected so you start making pranks in one of the greatest scientific institutions in the world.

19 / Punk / Sociopath / Nazi / Anarchist / Communist / Monarchist / Free Willy

"There is still a lot of oil in the system, both in 2016 and 2017."

Holy Empire sponsored link: Logic at its finest
dxcxdzv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2016, 09:09 AM   #10
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Really weird
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM   #11
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
there are some very...interesting theories regarding CERN, though since they are indeed theories, while I am not going to get too deeply in to them, stories like this (real or made up) do not surprise me
You can go lightly into them, by all means I am open to hearing about them (no sarcasm intended!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
Imo a black mass on the CERN area is a sign of intellectual bond with the cosmos. Should be done more often.
Yes.
I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckphace View Post
John Titor (me) has foreseen that a sacrifice of globalist blood is the only way to avert a disasterous future
I kinda lost the confidence in him when WWIII and an Olympic hiatus didn't happen though... oh well.
Old August 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM   #12
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Did they find out why they done this?

Old August 24th, 2016, 05:10 PM   #13
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraxiom View Post
You can go lightly into them, by all means I am open to hearing about them (no sarcasm intended!).
some people think CERN will have a part in the Biblical end time events, particularly helping in the antichrist/when satan dwells within Him. along with that, CERN, being a nuclear facility, could possibly be used to trigger events which could lead to some catastrophic devastation, which again could help push us closer to the end times described in the Bible.

Now I do believe in the Bible. whether or not CERN will have anything to do with it, I am not really sure at all either way.

I would post links and stuff, but whether or not one would consider them credible, would be based on how much stock they put into it

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
Old August 24th, 2016, 06:18 PM   #14
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

I also have a prophecy:

One day CERN will produce a black hole. On this day President Donald Trump (USA) and German Queen Angela I. will be there too. Both are sucked from the black hole and spit out into hell. And Satan will perceive this as punishment of Jachve.

Before it collapses again, the BH absorbs the EU including the UK and Ireland. All of it will be teleported into another universe or dimension, which will be heaven for the EU and hell for Great Britain ... apart from the Scottish and Irish.

That will be called the EU's revenge for Brexit.

And that was the meaning of this ritual on the CERN grounds.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:27 PM   #15
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

Quote:
Did they find out why they done this?
No news on it yet, but it's highly expected to be staff members within the premises.

Quote:
some people think CERN will have a part in the Biblical end time events, particularly helping in the antichrist/when satan dwells within Him. along with that, CERN, being a nuclear facility, could possibly be used to trigger events which could lead to some catastrophic devastation, which again could help push us closer to the end times described in the Bible.

Now I do believe in the Bible. whether or not CERN will have anything to do with it, I am not really sure at all either way.

I would post links and stuff, but whether or not one would consider them credible, would be based on how much stock they put into it
I'd give them the respect of connecting ideas to known things about CERN's abilities if I could. The claims that the accelerator can produce black holes which will destroy the Earth are highly exaggerated - it is quite unlikely that even a virtual quantum-scale black hole would be made, and such a black hole would evaporate almost immediately anyway.

I'm guessing that the black hole stuff is where the idea connects CERN to biblical end times.

As for if CERN is playing God or something similar (not making reference to the Higgs Boson this time - a sensationalist media mistake), arguably so, depending on what view you want to take.

Last edited by candorgen; August 24th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old August 24th, 2016, 08:32 PM   #16
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

weird

18 - f - Wes Anderson fan - proud Italian-American - future UCLA Bruin

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM   #17
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraxiom View Post
No news on it yet, but it's highly expected to be staff members within the premises.

I'd give them the respect of connecting ideas to known things about CERN's abilities if I could. The claims that the accelerator can produce black holes which will destroy the Earth are highly exaggerated - it is quite unlikely that even a virtual quantum-scale black hole would be made, and such a black hole would evaporate almost immediately anyway.

I'm guessing that the black hole stuff is where the idea connects CERN to biblical end times.

As for if CERN is playing God or something similar (not making reference to the Higgs Boson this time - a sensationalist media mistake), arguably so, depending on what view you want to take.
all fair stuff. I am not sure the Bible describes anything which could be connected to a black hole.

I am personally not putting too much/if any stock into the whole CERN thing. while Ido believe in the Bible, I am not quite convinced CERN will have any part of it at the end of the day

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:44 AM   #18
candorgen
neophyte ietsist

Quote:
all fair stuff. I am not sure the Bible describes anything which could be connected to a black hole.

I am personally not putting too much/if any stock into the whole CERN thing. while Ido believe in the Bible, I am not quite convinced CERN will have any part of it at the end of the day
That is good to know.