Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2016, 12:12 PM   #1
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Sig Shop Redux

I figured I'd start making signatures again out of boredom and it's nice to have a variety of sig makers. I make both text and picture sigs, so please be specific in what you would like. Sometimes I'm busier than others, so it may take a few days to make your sig.

If you would like a sig, I ask that you please fill out this form:

Main text (or username):
Main text color:
Main text font:
Secondary text:
Secondary text color:
Secondary text font:
Any pictures you would like used:
Background (if wanted):
Anything else you would like added or any notes:


** I prefer some direction, but if you want to give me some freedom to do my own thing, I'm happy to take my own direction with it as well.


Here are some samples of sigs I've made in the past:












Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator

Last edited by ImCoolBeans; October 13th, 2016 at 10:27 AM.
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 11:42 PM   #2
Hideous
Warlord
 
Hideous's Forum Picture
 
Name: John
Join Date: June 25, 2014
Location: New York City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Your sigs are bomb!

Main text (or username): Hideous
Main text color: Black
Main text font: Times New Roman
Secondary text: n/a
Secondary text color: n/a
Secondary text font: n/a
Any pictures you would like used:
Background (if wanted): Transparent
Anything else you would like added or any notes: "Hideous" centered in the middle with the libra sign above (centered too and can you make it a tad bit smaller than the font size for "Hideous"?, sorry if my measurements are not specific enough XD)
thank u, Mike, ily!

Everyone leaves, learn how to survive alone.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(they/them)



~alluring was here (naw wait he's dead)
Hideous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:18 AM   #3
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
Your sigs are bomb!

Main text (or username): Hideous
Main text color: Black
Main text font: Times New Roman
Secondary text: n/a
Secondary text color: n/a
Secondary text font: n/a
Any pictures you would like used: image
Background (if wanted): Transparent
Anything else you would like added or any notes: "Hideous" centered in the middle with the libra sign above (centered too and can you make it a tad bit smaller than the font size for "Hideous"?, sorry if my measurements are not specific enough XD)
thank u, Mike, ily!


I added a slight drop shadow and a little bit of highlight to the text -- it looked too flat without it IMO. If you want anything changed just let me know.

Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator
Likes: (1)
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 04:29 AM   #4
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Main text (or username): Mars
Main text color: Red/dark red, whichever looks better in your opinion
Main text font:http://www.dafont.com/go-around-the-books.font

OR

http://www.dafont.com/el-font-gohtic.font

Or something similar to those. Whichever you think looks good :>
Secondary text: GD Mod
Secondary text color: Darker red than previous
Secondary text font: Same font used for first
Any pictures you would like used: ///
Background (if wanted): if possible, this:
http://img14.deviantart.net/b122/i/2...95-d38dldr.png
Anything else you would like added or any notes: Can you make it so the color is really dull? Almost black and white (for the background). Also, I don't mind if you have to crop it to get a good size, as long as the middle strip with the character and some of the wing is shown. If you can't use the image just quote me n I'll find another one

Thanks a ton Mike. Your sigs are dope!

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 09:29 AM   #5
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
Main text (or username): Mars
Main text color: Red/dark red, whichever looks better in your opinion
Main text font:http://www.dafont.com/go-around-the-books.font

OR

http://www.dafont.com/el-font-gohtic.font

Or something similar to those. Whichever you think looks good :>
Secondary text: GD Mod
Secondary text color: Darker red than previous
Secondary text font: Same font used for first
Any pictures you would like used: ///
Background (if wanted): if possible, this:
http://img14.deviantart.net/b122/i/2...95-d38dldr.png
Anything else you would like added or any notes: Can you make it so the color is really dull? Almost black and white (for the background). Also, I don't mind if you have to crop it to get a good size, as long as the middle strip with the character and some of the wing is shown. If you can't use the image just quote me n I'll find another one

Thanks a ton Mike. Your sigs are dope!
How's this?

Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator
Likes: (2)
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 09:45 AM   #6
Plane And Simple
Good Life
 
Plane And Simple's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 10, 2011
Location: 40,000ft above the earth
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Those look amazing. If you could make me one that sort of fits with my avatar and has my Username on it, I'll let you do your thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
Im still virgin
I'm not,math and physics f*** me every day.
Plane And Simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 09:57 AM   #7
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
How's this?
image
That's fucking awesome! Thank you!

Showing up with a black background since I'm on my phone :/ Can you upload it to something and send the link so I can use the link instead of the image? @ImCoolBeans

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie

Last edited by Sailor Mars; August 18th, 2016 at 11:45 AM.
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 11:06 AM   #8
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Yeah that's amazing stuff....
Any suggestions for mine at all?

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2016, 09:47 PM   #9
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
That's fucking awesome! Thank you!

Showing up with a black background since I'm on my phone :/ Can you upload it to something and send the link so I can use the link instead of the image? @ImCoolBeans
I'll send you the actual file instead of copy and pasting the photo from here, that will probably do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plane And Simple View Post
Those look amazing. If you could make me one that sort of fits with my avatar and has my Username on it, I'll let you do your thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
Yeah that's amazing stuff....
Any suggestions for mine at all?
Do you want it to be like a sign, kind of like what you have now? Or do you want it to be more like the one I made for myself or the one I made for Mirage (in the original post)?

Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator

Last edited by ImCoolBeans; August 18th, 2016 at 10:19 PM.
Likes: (1)
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 12:48 AM   #10
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist
 
Melodic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Madie
Join Date: May 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 11
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Main text (or username): Melodic
Main text color: Red
Main text font: http://www.dafont.com/rebel-heart.font
Secondary text: n/a
Secondary text color: n/a
Secondary text font: n/a
Any pictures you would like used:

Background (if wanted): I'd like one but I will let you do your magic with that!
Anything else you would like added or any notes: I want a classy retro 50's vibe to my signature.

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Melodic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:06 AM   #11
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

I'm thinking like a sign. What you got is pretty powerful.
I'm pretty open to ideas, like complete advertising consultation I'm down for

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 02:00 AM   #12
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator
 
Sailor Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
I'll send you the actual file instead of copy and pasting the photo from here, that will probably do it.
Alright cool

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:06 AM   #13
Plane And Simple
Good Life
 
Plane And Simple's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 10, 2011
Location: 40,000ft above the earth
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
I'll send you the actual file instead of copy and pasting the photo from here, that will probably do it.



image



Do you want it to be like a sign, kind of like what you have now? Or do you want it to be more like the one I made for myself or the one I made for Mirage (in the original post)?
That's amazing. Thank you so much Mike!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooy View Post
Im still virgin
I'm not,math and physics f*** me every day.

Last edited by Plane And Simple; August 21st, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
Plane And Simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:35 AM   #14
Emerald Dream
Forever Green
 
Emerald Dream's Forum Picture
 
Name: Allison
Join Date: November 8, 2012
Location: The Crystal Castle
Gender: Cisgender Female
Blog Entries: 21
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

I would love something "treasure-like" to go along with my username

Main text (or username): Emerald Dream
Main text color: any combination of green/blue/purple
Main text font: http://www.dailyfreefonts.com/fonts/...-Deadland.html
Secondary text: Global Moderator
Secondary text color: any combination of green/blue/purple
Secondary text font: (same as above)
Any pictures you would like used: http://imgur.com/pfx9qCv (please size to fit )
Background (if wanted): something like this - http://imgur.com/aCrqB9i (please make bigger/smaller/longer/crop/whatever) or another treasure map
Anything else you would like added or any notes:
Emerald Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 12:57 PM   #15
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Dream View Post
I would love something "treasure-like" to go along with my username

Main text (or username): Emerald Dream
Main text color: any combination of green/blue/purple
Main text font: http://www.dailyfreefonts.com/fonts/...-Deadland.html
Secondary text: Global Moderator
Secondary text color: any combination of green/blue/purple
Secondary text font: (same as above)
Any pictures you would like used: http://imgur.com/pfx9qCv (please size to fit )
Background (if wanted): something like this - http://imgur.com/aCrqB9i (please make bigger/smaller/longer/crop/whatever) or another treasure map
Anything else you would like added or any notes:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
I'm thinking like a sign. What you got is pretty powerful.
I'm pretty open to ideas, like complete advertising consultation I'm down for
@Just JT If you had your own bar and grill, what would it be like? What kind of place would it be? What would the food be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodic View Post
Main text (or username): Melodic
Main text color: Red
Main text font: http://www.dafont.com/rebel-heart.font
Secondary text: n/a
Secondary text color: n/a
Secondary text font: n/a
Any pictures you would like used:
image
Background (if wanted): I'd like one but I will let you do your magic with that!
Anything else you would like added or any notes: I want a classy retro 50's vibe to my signature.
I know you wanted red text, but I chose a red stage curtain as the background, and the red text just didn't go well with it, so I made it white instead. I looked at white stage curtains too, but the red seemed much more classic.



I also made a second with a different font that I thought had a serious 50's vibe


Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator

Last edited by ImCoolBeans; August 21st, 2016 at 11:36 AM.
Likes: (1)
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:03 PM   #16
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist
 
Melodic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Madie
Join Date: May 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 11
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
image



If you had your own bar and grill, what would it be like? What kind of place would it be? What would the food be like?



I know you wanted red text, but I chose a red stage curtain as the background, and the red text just didn't go well with it, so I made it white instead. I looked at white stage curtains too, but the red seemed much more classic.

image

I also made a second with a different font that I thought had a serious 50's vibe

image
That is awesome! Thank you!

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Likes: (1)
Melodic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:12 PM   #17
Emerald Dream
Forever Green
 
Emerald Dream's Forum Picture
 
Name: Allison
Join Date: November 8, 2012
Location: The Crystal Castle
Gender: Cisgender Female
Blog Entries: 21
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
Thanks Mike, I love it
Likes: (1)
Emerald Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2016, 02:11 PM   #18
Uranus
VT Lover
 
Uranus's Forum Picture
 
Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)
Join Date: June 7, 2014
Location: Take A Guess
Age: 19
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Main text (or username): Error 404: No Fucks Found
Main text color: White
Main text font: Something Bold
Secondary text: Please Try Again Somewhere Else
Secondary text color: White
Secondary text font: Same font but would prefer smaller sized text.
Any pictures you would like used: N/A
Background (if wanted): A blue background like an error page
Anything else you would like added or any notes: A signature maybe? That says ~Uranus located on bottom left/right corner.




#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM   #19
ImCoolBeans
Retired Administrator
 
ImCoolBeans's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mike
Join Date: April 26, 2010
Location: US
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranus View Post
Main text (or username): Error 404: No Fucks Found
Main text color: White
Main text font: Something Bold
Secondary text: Please Try Again Somewhere Else
Secondary text color: White
Secondary text font: Same font but would prefer smaller sized text.
Any pictures you would like used: N/A
Background (if wanted): A blue background like an error page
Anything else you would like added or any notes: A signature maybe? That says ~Uranus located on bottom left/right corner.

Always here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me.


Machines Are Taking Over
-Ron
-and also Beth, with Max too
Contact me at [email protected]
Jon was here
"The Goderator" Worshiper
*Ali*-
Officially blessed by Elysium, The Goderator
ImCoolBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2016, 11:31 AM   #20
Uranus
VT Lover
 
Uranus's Forum Picture
 
Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)
Join Date: June 7, 2014
Location: Take A Guess
Age: 19
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Sig Shop Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolBeans View Post
Thanks, Mike!
It's awesome




#ThugLife
Likes: (1)
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org