Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 1st, 2016, 02:50 AM   #1
Maiden

Maiden's Forum Picture

Name: Niklas
Default From top to bottom

Wow i never thought i would post here again... But i realy dont have anywhere else to turn right now.

Basicly i have ended upp on the bottom again after my life was about to become so Good.
I just came back from a festival that lasted 6 days during these 6 days i took mdma and E and had a great time but i allso took lsd the last day where shit went wrong i became realy depressed and feelt like there was nothing left in my life.
That night i allso woke upp and had a panicattack in my tent as there were sounds comming from everywhere and i didnt know where i was etc.

Now that i got home feeling like total shit i find out that my parents are getting divorced and my girlfriend broke upp with me out of nowhere.

So right now i just feel empty got no energy and i feel anxious about all the people around me at work.

I just dont know how to handle things right now.
Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 07:06 AM   #2
Desynchronized
Member+

Desynchronized's Forum Picture

Name: Jason
Default Re: From top to bottom

Really sorry to hear about your breakup and parents divorcing. Arent mdma and lsd drugs? As much as i know and have been told you shouldnt take any form of drugs in any situations. By taking mdma you get blurred vision, sweating, memory probs and a bunch of other things i cant remembar. Drugs may give temporaly relief from the outer world but at a point you gotta go back to there, you get addicted and drug makes it even worse. And dont try to get sad over this events of your life these were bound to happen and there is probably an end to all this. Sorry i cant help you on the depression matter, no experience with it. Try to cheer up a bit buddy. And if things are getting too bad and serious then seek medical help. Good luck.
Desynchronized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 01:34 PM   #3
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie
Default Re: From top to bottom

Well I think you can look in the mirror buddy. You messed around with all those drugs and if that is a habit of yours I am sure your girlfriend probably had enough. As far as your parents go that is between them. You had no part in their marriage not working. I would say get straight and stay straight. You may need professional help. Good luck.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote