Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 3rd, 2016, 03:33 PM   #1
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut
Default I want it to end - it's not worth it anymore

I'm feeling more and more like my life is stuck in a dead end.
I mean no matter how hard I try there's never a change for the better. It's like it's getting worse and worse.
All the optimistic pep talk is just bullshit. My life was a mess from the day I was born and will stay a mess till I die.
Let's face it things won't get better...there lies no bright future ahead for me...

I'm sick and tired of fighting of trying...I don't care anymore. It's just not worth it.
If I'd die tomorrow nobody would really care...nobody really miss me. I don't matter at all.

Sometimes I just want to be numb not being able to think or feel anymore. I just want to disappear. Leave this painful life behind...

It's judt not worth it anymore.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 03:42 PM   #2
Amethyst Rose
The Fragile

Amethyst Rose's Forum Picture

Default Re: I want it to end - it's not worth it anymore

You need to stop thinking your life is never gonna get better, because if you keep thinking that way, it won't. I've never met you but I do care. This isn't, as you said, "pep talk bullshit." It's me telling you that it's not over, and you have plenty of life ahead of you and a lot can change depending on your own actions and your willingness to get better.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
PM Me Ask Me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynchronized View Post
Gawd dammit the mods r so cruel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just food and I still have a hungry.
Amethyst Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 04:03 PM   #3
BrokenWingedPegasus

BrokenWingedPegasus's Forum Picture

Name: Tiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut_ View Post
I'm feeling more and more like my life is stuck in a dead end.
I mean no matter how hard I try there's never a change for the better. It's like it's getting worse and worse.
All the optimistic pep talk is just bullshit. My life was a mess from the day I was born and will stay a mess till I die.
Let's face it things won't get better...there lies no bright future ahead for me...

I'm sick and tired of fighting of trying...I don't care anymore. It's just not worth it.
If I'd die tomorrow nobody would really care...nobody really miss me. I don't matter at all.

Sometimes I just want to be numb not being able to think or feel anymore. I just want to disappear. Leave this painful life behind...

It's judt not worth it anymore.
No, giving up is the thing that isn't worth it. Never. give. up. So many people felt that way, but they fought and had a better life. So many people had horrible lives when they were younger and turned out to be loved celebrities. You don't have to be too optimistic. Just remember people care, if they don't do now, eventually someone will. I mean this on real life, because many people care about you here. Please don't give up. Don't give up on yourself, don't give up on everyone, don't give up on life. If you fight to win and give your best to do so, you won't lose. Because you gave your best, and no one can criticize you about that. The harder the struggle, the more glorious will be the triumph. Winners aren't those who never fail, but those who never give up. And like Einstein said - "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." Remember all of these words. Remember all of this, and let these words be the words that will illuminate your hope again, and will make you believe again.

Darker days seem to be, what will always live in me, but still I run
It's hard to walk this path alone, I don't know which way to go
Will I ever save this day, will it ever change?
Lost the faith and lost the love when the day is done
BrokenWingedPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 05:04 PM   #4
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Bro, we've talked a shot tone over this past year right?
You know stuff about me I've never told some people, and I'm pretty sure it's the other way around to

I can't stop you from doing stupid shit, and what the future brings, nobody knows, but....only you can make the changes in your life that dictate the change for your future

And for the record, I'll miss the fuck out you bro...keep talking ok?
That's what we're here for bro....
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2016, 04:03 AM   #5
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

@Peanut_,

I barely know you, but it would bum me out if I found out that you died. Dying sucks. It gives no second chances anything that is good in your life, even if there's not much, from you.

I'd rather live and do literally anything than die. The world can always use you for something. You can always contribute something to the world around you. That's not just me trying to be optimistic, either. That's a fact. In the modern world, you can do anything from manual labor to plumbing to basic electric work.

My point isn't that you should condemn yourself to menial jobs, but that there is an alternative in your course in life that might satisfy you. There always is.

Try to change something in your life. Often times these feelings come from staying in one place(for example, your bedroom) for too long and just thinking. Thinking for extended periods of time always ends up making me depressed. If you try something new like going out sometimes, then you might get a sort of rush of newness so-to-speak. It could be nice to change it up a bit.

Best of luck to you. Keep fighting the good fight.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote