Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old June 30th, 2016, 04:29 PM   #1
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan
Smile multiple personalities

ok so me and a friend started discussing this recently and she says she feels the same i have never told anyone about it because it's not severe enough enough to make things difficult or be classified as a mental illness but rather it just makes things a bit more interesting so let me explain i have a few different personalities that kinda come and go besides myself only one of which has a name "Jade" each one is very unique and acts differently i have the sweet child like one that likes talk like a child and play around and is always distracted she is giggly sweet and like a child almost always happy, Jade who is extremely determined to do anything she puts her mind to and is extremely brave she tends to come when im in scary or upsetting situations and is my favorite because she has very little anxiety the downside to Jade is that when she is scared she refuses to admit it and gets extremely angry, Then there's just me sadly unlike jade i have severe anxiety and Ptsd (i can't really describe mr lol). I just figured id share this because it's a big part of me and i think it makes me unique from many others ive seen some people who make videos of their different personalities and i think it's pretty cool i might do that also i might find a name cute for my child like personality.

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM   #2
Matryoshkasystem

Name: Thane
Default Re: multiple personalities

@thatgothgirluknow You sound like a multiple, if you a place to connect to others, I know a fourm-also one-.
Matryoshkasystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2016, 04:16 AM   #3
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I don't know enough about this to say much about it. But I'll say this....at first it sounds kinda scarry, but both personalities sound seem to have good or nice qualities, hope it stays that way. If it were me, I thinkmid wana talk to someone who knows more about it so that I'd bet to the the me' better and know how the me' get along, because you might wana be aware of some stuff for future knowledge
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #4
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPanda View Post
@thatgothgirluknow You sound like a multiple, if you a place to connect to others, I know a fourm-also one-.
a forum that sounds kind of cool i don't get what you mean by i sound like a multiple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
I don't know enough about this to say much about it. But I'll say this....at first it sounds kinda scarry, but both personalities sound seem to have good or nice qualities, hope it stays that way. If it were me, I thinkmid wana talk to someone who knows more about it so that I'd bet to the the me' better and know how the me' get along, because you might wana be aware of some stuff for future knowledge
yeah i guess im not really comfortable talking to anyone in real life about it because it's to personal a thing ive never told anyone but my best friend and she has almost the same thing i don't meet criteria to have a mental illness and it has never interfered with my life so i don't think talking about it is important neither of my personalities are even close to being violent and in truth for the most part they make me happy they don't appear very often and jade only appears in certain situations typically when my parents are abusive

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid

Last edited by City Kid; July 13th, 2016 at 09:53 AM. Reason: double
Old July 8th, 2016, 09:22 AM   #5
Matryoshkasystem

@thatgothgirluknow Multiple-a body inhabited by more than one personality, soul, identity, however you view it. Other than that, it can be viewed any way. The reason for possibly, is cause there are other groups similar-sometimes identify as more than one's to multiplicity, like tulpamancers-people who create the people they share their mind with-, or soulbonders-dont know much about them-. I wish I could go in more depth, but it would need its own thread.
Old July 8th, 2016, 11:06 PM   #6
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPanda View Post
@thatgothgirluknow Multiple-a body inhabited by more than one personality, soul, identity, however you view it. Other than that, it can be viewed any way. The reason for possibly, is cause there are other groups similar-sometimes identify as more than one's to multiplicity, like tulpamancers-people who create the people they share their mind with-, or soulbonders-dont know much about them-. I wish I could go in more depth, but it would need its own thread.
cool i just found a forum about it that i really like i love being able to talk about my little there since i would never talk about her in real life and my little makes me really happy

Old July 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well it is an interesting thing you have. It doesn't seem to be affecting your normal life or interfering with things. You also seem comfortable about your other personality and happy. I think that you can just enjoy it unless it gets to be a problem then you should seek professional help.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2016, 02:49 PM   #8
kylar005

I have a similar situation, even though there's a personality that means me harm instead of contributing to the positive of the whole.
But I think the biggest obstacle to people with multiple personality disorder is that we may want to talk about,to parents, friends, partners. But the stigma about our situation is really high. So people we tell either dismiss us or get scared of us. The worst thing was when I told my psychologist and he basically told me that I was just imaging it. Whether or not that's true, it's a reality to me, so dismissing it is not a good way to earn trust. So oh we clam up and don't learn to deal with it.
Final part of random rant: it's not a negative thing you're experiencing. It's nothing to be ashamed of, something you should try to take away. It's something you can use to deal with hard situations, it might even be a friend,in some way (if there's communication between you). So have a good day, all of you ❤
kylar005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2016, 10:28 PM   #9
Matryoshkasystem

@vBulletinBoards sound like a median, basically not fully desperate but not the same person, though it could just be mood

@Everyone NOT ALL multiples are DID, in fact majority aren't.