Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2016, 08:52 AM   #1
hentai

Smile my birthday

my birthday 2 years ago was the first real day i wanted to die. a real low point, ever since it i have been self harming at least once a day, normally multiple times a day i like how it feels, the release it gives and it lets me feel something.
Old June 15th, 2016, 08:54 AM   #2
Meron
Banned

Name: Mohamed
Default Re: my birthday

So you enjoy harming yourself and spilling your own blood? How is it a nice feeling? Why are you doing it?
Old June 15th, 2016, 08:56 AM   #3
hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meron View Post
So you enjoy harming yourself and spilling your own blood? How is it a nice feeling? Why are you doing it?
Yes I enjoy it, I am generally numb and it is nice to feel. An "outlet" if you will.
Old June 15th, 2016, 08:58 AM   #4
Periphery
Professional Spivak

Periphery's Forum Picture

I feel slightly uncomfortable and Disturbed. I think you need a good therapist @hentai . A really good therapist, like....Right Now.

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Old June 15th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #5
Feraligatr
Water Type

Feraligatr's Forum Picture

I think you should talk to someone before this gets worse.
Old June 15th, 2016, 10:46 PM   #6
Kacchon
Member++

Kacchon's Forum Picture

Name: Rev

You need help

[ PM me // VM me ]
Old June 16th, 2016, 01:31 PM   #7
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

yes it may feel good but like drugs it has consequences you need to talk to a professional if your feeling numb they can give you meds to help you feel again so that you won't need to cut to feel something

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I feel slightly uncomfortable and Disturbed. I think you need a good therapist @hentai . A really good therapist, like....Right Now.
while i agree that he needs a good theripast i think the way you said that could was a little insensitive many people like the feeling they get when cutting it's why allot of people do it amoung other reasons

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow

Last edited by Living For Love; June 19th, 2016 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Edit" button next time. ~Tiago
Old June 19th, 2016, 05:45 AM   #8
Doc. Maestro
Nice Poster

Doc. Maestro's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentai View Post
my birthday 2 years ago was the first real day i wanted to die. a real low point, ever since it i have been self harming at least once a day, normally multiple times a day i like how it feels, the release it gives and it lets me feel something.
This seems pretty bad. I'm not going to tell you to get a therapist, or to stop because it's dumb like others might, because I was in your position once.

You have to start trying to stop this though, you have to know that if you keep doing this it won't just get better, you have to fight the urge, fight the feeling of hating this world and force yourself to feel better eventually. It will take time and it will be hard, but every journey begins with a single step.

Start by tackling the self-harm. Try to find a less-harmful alternative to what you're currently doing. A good one that I started with is to flick a rubber band against your skin. It stings and hurts, but doesn't damage like a knife may.

A good technique is to write the name of a loved one over the place you'd normally cut, so if you cut it it's like you're cutting a loved one out of your life and killing them.

You'll get better eventually, and I know you've heard this before but trust me. I've been through hell and back as well, and it's a damned rough time but you'll make it, you just have to keep pushing through your demons and fight towards the light.

Good luck, I know you'll do well and I'm proud of you for opening up, it's the first step to solving your problems.

Hey guys, this is partially for me but also for anybody else who may want it; my diary: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=514

For those who care: I've changed my username, I used to be Yan Hearn
Old June 19th, 2016, 05:47 AM   #9
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentai View Post
what is making you feel this low buddy?

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:41 PM   #10
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

I think that sometimes people join VT because they are looking for some help or want some advise on something. And getting opinions may not help. Feeling like someone understands I think would make me feel like someone is trully conserned. Even though people might say you need help, or a therapist, or what ever, I think they are saying that not in a way to make you feel bad. It might of felt that way. But I think it's good you tap to someone, anyone, even here, if you want, just to get it started. Stuff like this can worry people. Especially when you stopped posting a few days ago
Old July 3rd, 2016, 07:02 PM   #11
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
I think that sometimes people join VT because they are looking for some help or want some advise on something. And getting opinions may not help. Feeling like someone understands I think would make me feel like someone is trully conserned. Even though people might say you need help, or a therapist, or what ever, I think they are saying that not in a way to make you feel bad. It might of felt that way. But I think it's good you tap to someone, anyone, even here, if you want, just to get it started. Stuff like this can worry people. Especially when you stopped posting a few days ago
I agree with this and totally don't understand self harm making someone feel better.I think society today is over drugged over therapy minded and parents don't parent anymore they expect schools churches and others to raise their children. Just try look and find good in the world there are far more wonderful and beautiful things about life and the world.
Old July 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #12
Michelle98

Name: Michelle

I agree. The best way to get through this is to speak to someone, and take up a hobby or passion that will take your mind off the things that are getting to you.
Old October 21st, 2016, 04:22 PM   #13
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+

What feels good now will not always feel good later. And once you do something, you can't take it back. I think you need to talk to an adult about this before you seriously hurt yourself.
I'll be praying for you
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:03 PM   #14
Adarest

Talk to someone before you really hurt yourself. If you can, channel your mind and do something else else to keep you busy. Learn to use the urges to do something else besides cutting.
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM   #15
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

This thread was bumped.

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Closed Thread