Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 2nd, 2016, 11:37 PM   #1
jmhg11

Name: james
Default depression

hey guy's I'm in 13 and I have some serious depression issue's. I've struggled with them since I was about 10 when I was 12 I ended up beating the depression and I didn't have any real issues or suicidal thoughts. recently though their coming back I have been going through a difficult time. my parents recently split up, ive completely stop talking to some of my friends because their d*cks. I also have been really obsessing over this girl which is depressing me because I don't have the confidence to do anything. anyways all this stuff is a lot to take and it builds and builds till I snap. anyways if anyone can help I thank you
jmhg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:04 AM   #2
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: depression

I think a lot of us want to help, and we can to a degree. Your in a tough spot with a lota snit going on all at once. And it's really heard to kinda seperate them all and sort through them.

I'll suggest you talk to someone irl, idk if you got like a counselor or something you've talked with before. Maybe when you beat it the last time. Better to do in now than later, might be easier ya no?

But I'm willing to chat here if that works for ya at all?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote