Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 1st, 2016, 12:56 AM   #1
The Boom
Junior Member+

Default How do I get out of depression?

For a long time now I've been depressed at a precise moment for an unknown period of time. It just comes and it goes away randomly. I've been at the hospital where they kept me in the "psychiatric wing" with other teens that have suicidal thoughts... After all that, I still don't know how to snap out of it. Everything around me looks dark and boring.

Any advice?

I'm 16, I like to talk about anything and I'm ready for anything.Please don't be affraid to chat with me!
The Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2016, 09:39 AM   #2
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Default Re: How do I get out of depression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boom View Post
For a long time now I've been depressed at a precise moment for an unknown period of time. It just comes and it goes away randomly. I've been at the hospital where they kept me in the "psychiatric wing" with other teens that have suicidal thoughts... After all that, I still don't know how to snap out of it. Everything around me looks dark and boring.

Any advice?

Hey buddy!! I have never gone through such severe depression but I know a few people that have! Unfortunatly I have no advice to give you that wil cure it over night but I hope it will help

Firstly, are you on medication, are you taking this medication and are you honest and open with both family and doctors?

Secondly, try to identify what caused the depression and what is stopping it from going?

Thirdly, get a hobbie! From anime to basketball, a hobbie will help you loads

I hope things get better buddy! I'm here for you if you need me

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2016, 02:00 PM   #3
The Boom
Junior Member+

Yeah it's one of the reason I joined this site.... Just so I could talk to people with the same problem.... Just the fact that you answered and tried to help me makes me happy. Thanks for the support!

I'm 16, I like to talk about anything and I'm ready for anything.Please don't be affraid to chat with me!
The Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2016, 02:04 PM   #4
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boom View Post
Yeah it's one of the reason I joined this site.... Just so I could talk to people with the same problem.... Just the fact that you answered and tried to help me makes me happy. Thanks for the support!
Thats alright buddy This forum is filled with really nice people!! I hope this site can help you and yeah I'm here for you

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote