Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2016, 07:23 AM   #1
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Hi I'm in the 8th grade and recently got into a fight with a girl classmate of mine after school and she beat me up pretty bad. It started off pretty even but she really ended up pounding me and It's really messing with my mind and has got me feeling down in a major way.. I had to tell my dad I fell off my dirt bike and hit a tree to explain my injuries. The worst part now is over the weekend me and my dad were out in our boat, and when we got back the girl and a few of her friends were at the damm boardwalk next to the boat launch hanging out sunbathing or whatever and I was praying she wouldn't see me. So about 10 minutes later she came closer to us and started calling me a "wimp and pussy boy" and saying how much fun she had and how she would beat me up again so she can show her friends how hard she can make me cry" ect.. an her friends started laughing and getting her riled up to do it.
I know my dad was at the back of the boat tying it down to the trailer and he must of heard most of it.
I felt so ashamed scared and freaking out in my head the whole way home, because I think he now knows what really happened to me. And he knows how afraid I was of her. It's been very uneasy around him ever since and I don't know what to do. How does a guy admit to his dad that he got beat up and is scared to death of a girl? Especially one thats sort of pretty and she's not really bigger than me or anything. I'm not sure he even wants me to bring it up or not? Is there any other guys that can relate some what to this?
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:17 AM   #2
Mars
Global Moderator
 
Mars's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 26, 2015
Location: NYC
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

It shouldn't matter if it's a guy or girl because regardless, you're scared shitless and was physically harmed by this person. Just straight up tell him and I'm sure he'll talk to a teacher or authority figure of your school.

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoppingTom View Post
so if he pulls these shenanigans again, I'm whipping out the long dick of the law on him

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Likes: (1)
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 02:46 PM   #3
lemondrop
Member++
 
lemondrop's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 18, 2014
Location: somewhere
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Evil b*tch , don't be scared ,but don't fight either not nice to beat girls.. Unless she starts
If you'll show that you're scared of her she will pick on you again

9:54 PM [Flapjack] wait what happened?? XD
9:54 PM [The Special One] Rip
9:55 PM [lemondrop] kawaii happened
Likes: (1)
lemondrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 03:13 PM   #4
Flapjack
Good Egg
 
Flapjack's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 20, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Hi I'm in the 8th grade and recently got into a fight with a girl classmate of mine after school and she beat me up pretty bad. It started off pretty even but she really ended up pounding me and It's really messing with my mind and has got me feeling down in a major way.. I had to tell my dad I fell off my dirt bike and hit a tree to explain my injuries. The worst part now is over the weekend me and my dad were out in our boat, and when we got back the girl and a few of her friends were at the damm boardwalk next to the boat launch hanging out sunbathing or whatever and I was praying she wouldn't see me. So about 10 minutes later she came closer to us and started calling me a "wimp and pussy boy" and saying how much fun she had and how she would beat me up again so she can show her friends how hard she can make me cry" ect.. an her friends started laughing and getting her riled up to do it.
I know my dad was at the back of the boat tying it down to the trailer and he must of heard most of it.
I felt so ashamed scared and freaking out in my head the whole way home, because I think he now knows what really happened to me. And he knows how afraid I was of her. It's been very uneasy around him ever since and I don't know what to do. How does a guy admit to his dad that he got beat up and is scared to death of a girl? Especially one thats sort of pretty and she's not really bigger than me or anything. I'm not sure he even wants me to bring it up or not? Is there any other guys that can relate some what to this?
Firstly, the gender of the person does not matter my friend!

Your dad won't judge for it!! He will be concerned that you are scared and hopefully will contact the school on your behalf. Be honest with your father.

Hope you sort this out buddy!


I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Likes: (1)
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 05:08 PM   #5
Abhorrence
Death
 
Abhorrence's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 28, 2014
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

It really doesn't matter whether she is a girl or not, she's a complete and utter bitch. Nobody needs to experience or inflict violence upon anyone, it's ridiculous what this world is. You shouldn't feel afraid of anything. Tell your dad and if he is an asshole about it then go to the authorities, not only has she assaulted you but she has also threatened to do it again. Hopefully if your dad is accepting then he will do it himself.


Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 07:51 PM   #6
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Thanks a lot guys. I forgot to mention that the fight wasn't at school, kids know better not to fight because of the strict policy the school has. It was a ways down the road in a open lot/field area. Like I said my dad has to know what happened to me because when she was saying crap like " want to cry some more pussy boy" I'm almost certain my dad paused a little from what he was doing because i was sort of looking in his direction hoping he was far enough away, the thing was I was so nervous and scared just seeing her again and hearing her voice I couldn't barley even talk..And I stayed that way for the ride home. I just felt so weird and in shock because I never been that scared and especially of a girl, and I know my dad must of known how shook up I was about it to no matter how much I tried to hide it.
It's good to hear people saying gender doesn't matter I heard that from others at school today too, I'm starting to feel better about the situation now. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be and just tell my dad about it he likely knows anyway. Good thing is to, I haven't had any classes with her in the last couple of months so it was easy to avoid her today

Last edited by Tom D; May 23rd, 2016 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM   #7
pconnor2001
Banned
 
Name: Patrick
Join Date: May 18, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

No--don't worry about "making a big deal of this". This IS a big deal. She assaulted you. Now she is being a bully.

You have to get over the fact that she is a girl. A bully is still a bully.

I am sure your dad will back you.
Likes: (1)
pconnor2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:21 PM   #8
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

What was the fight about?
How did it start?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM   #9
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pconnor2001 View Post
No--don't worry about "making a big deal of this". This IS a big deal. She assaulted you. Now she is being a bully.

You have to get over the fact that she is a girl. A bully is still a bully.

I am sure your dad will back you.
oh no doubt that's exactly what she is, I more or less meant by "making a big deal" is me getting so bummed out about getting beat up and being so scared of a girl.
As for what started it, it was mostly her wanting to show off in front of a couple of her friends and prove how tough she was.
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 10:59 AM   #10
FuTo
Member
 
FuTo's Forum Picture
 
Name: Fue
Join Date: January 6, 2016
Location: Iowa
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

I'm gay so I'd haveno problem dropping that bitch but you should talk to your dad or mom or some adult. You should worry about the harm she's doing to you not her gender that really doesn't matter. Next time she tries something report her.
Likes: (2)
FuTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 11:15 AM   #11
Body odah Man
VT Lover
 
Body odah Man's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
oh no doubt that's exactly what she is, I more or less meant by "making a big deal" is me getting so bummed out about getting beat up and being so scared of a girl.
As for what started it, it was mostly her wanting to show off in front of a couple of her friends and prove how tough she was.
Did she throw the first punch, or did you? If she threw the first punch unprovoked, then she was way out of line and you should go talk to someone about this and you have a right to be scared. If you threw the first punch or caused the fight to start, then I can see why she beat you up. Taunting you about it/threatening to do it again is just wrong though, so if she continues I'd really go and talk to someone/her about it because then you have a right to be scared. It could be that you've wronged her in the past or that she just wanted to blow off some steam/show her friends how cool she is by taunting you, and that she doesn't mean anything by it though.

As for her being a girl, her gender really doesn't matter. There's no shame in a girl beating you up, despite what society claims. I've been beat up by a chick before (my own fault) and I've been kicked in the balls by the same chick (can't remember whose fault it was), but her being a girl never rlly shamed me, nor should it shame you. And if your dad thinks less of you because you lost to a girl, that's just dumb and cruel towards you and you should let him know.

Just a chilling teen that hates baths, collects Yugioh cards and loves Runescape
Body odah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 12:55 PM   #12
Periphery
Professional Spivak
 
Periphery's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 9, 2014
Location: Outside of your window in the middle of the night
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

@Tom D

Girl or no girl, if someone starts beating you up, you should just punch them back. It seems rash because 'hitting a girl' seems wrong but seriously, it's bullshit. You shouldn't care about being called a pussy, you were beaten up pretty badly and you shouldn't be ashamed for that, you're not a pussy at all.

It shouldn't matter either if she's pretty or not, looks don't matter, if they beat you up they are wrong, it's as simple as that. The whole 'you shouldn't hurt pretty girls' thing that is everywhere is bullshit (no offense).

You shouldn't let anyone do this to you no matter who they are.

When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?
-Marilyn Manson

Android? We can't be friends sorry!!!!!
-Proof Bob is a peasant

~Richelle was here~
Likes: (1)
Periphery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM   #13
Body odah Man
VT Lover
 
Body odah Man's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
@Tom D

Girl or no girl, if someone starts beating you up, you should just punch them back. It seems rash because 'hitting a girl' seems wrong but seriously, it's bullshit. You shouldn't care about being called a pussy, you were beaten up pretty badly and you shouldn't be ashamed for that, you're not a pussy at all.

It shouldn't matter either if she's pretty or not, looks don't matter, if they beat you up they are wrong, it's as simple as that. The whole 'you shouldn't hurt pretty girls' thing that is everywhere is bullshit (no offense).

You shouldn't let anyone do this to you no matter who they are.
Bro, he did try to fight back and he lost miserably. The fight was even at first, but then it went badly. Nowhere does he say that he didn't fight

Just a chilling teen that hates baths, collects Yugioh cards and loves Runescape
Likes: (1)
Body odah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:15 PM   #14
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body odah Man View Post
Did she throw the first punch, or did you? If she threw the first punch unprovoked, then she was way out of line and you should go talk to someone about this and you have a right to be scared.

As for her being a girl, her gender really doesn't matter. There's no shame in a girl beating you up, despite what society claims. I've been beat up by a chick before (my own fault) and I've been kicked in the balls by the same chick (can't remember whose fault it was), but her being a girl never rlly shamed me, nor should it shame you. And if your dad thinks less of you because you lost to a girl, that's just dumb and cruel towards you and you should let him know.
Thanks for the support man and encouragement. Good to be able to relate to someone over this. She pushed me down at the start and punched me in the head as I was getting up so yep she started it. As for her taunting me to beat me up again, I think she was just trying to scare me some more and I doubt she would have tried to kick my ass again in front of my dad. As for any past altercations with her I remember a few years ago in gym class getting into a sort of loud argument between her, me and another kid. Can't remember what it was about though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body odah Man View Post
Bro, he did try to fight back and he lost miserably. The fight was even at first, but then it went badly. Nowhere does he say that he didn't fight
yup that pretty much sums it up exactly.

Last edited by Living For Love; May 24th, 2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Merging. Please use "Edit" button next time. ~Tiago
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:20 PM   #15
Body odah Man
VT Lover
 
Body odah Man's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 22, 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Thanks for the support man and encouragement. Good to be able to relate to someone over this. She pushed me down at the start and punched me in the head as I was getting up so yep she started it. As for her taunting me to beat me up again, I think she was just trying to scare me some more and I doubt she would have tried to kick my ass again in front of my dad. As for any past altercations with her I remember a few years ago in gym class getting into a sort of loud argument between her, me and another kid. Can't remember what it was about though.
Ok, yeah the girl's got issues then. If she does that shit again, go see someone about it (best thing to do is be able to defend yourself, but sometimes that's just not possible.) Hope things improve

Just a chilling teen that hates baths, collects Yugioh cards and loves Runescape
Likes: (1)
Body odah Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM   #16
Living For Love
Moderator
 
Living For Love's Forum Picture
 
Name: Tiago
Join Date: August 22, 2013
Location: Portugal
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

If she hits you again, I think you should keep trying to defend yourself, even if it includes hitting her back, just as a means of self-defense. She will probably pull up the woman card if you two get caught or something, but you would be screwed even if you did nothing. There's no shame in having been beat up by a girl, I believe you two are teenagers, so it's normal that some girls might physically develop earlier than some guys. Avoid being alone and try to ignore her. As for your dad, if he brings up the topic, you should tell him the truth, but if he doesn't, I think you should just try to forget it.


Tiago | ♂ | 20 | PM | VM | Ask Me | Lonely Hearts Club

Help and Advice Moderator

~Mike was here~
Living For Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2016, 07:46 PM   #17
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living For Love View Post
There's no shame in having been beat up by a girl, I believe you two are teenagers, so it's normal that some girls might physically develop earlier than some guys. Avoid being alone and try to ignore her. As for your dad, if he brings up the topic, you should tell him the truth, but if he doesn't, I think you should just try to forget it.
Yeah I just turned 14 not long ago and she's about the same 13 or 14. Yeah I take a different route on my walk home now and try to leave school fast as I can. That's another thing, I should of known something not so good was about to go down that day when she stopped walking, because she was a little ways ahead of me and was staring at me as I came walking down the road and she started smiling and putting her hair in a ponytail as I got closer.

Last edited by Tom D; May 25th, 2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Spelling
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2016, 11:38 PM   #18
Dalcourt
Moderator
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

You never really mentioned how the fight started and why she would fight you. Nevermind, being beaten up and threatened by someone is always something you should talk to your parents about, a teacher etc. about. Just getting in a fight again, fighting back for self-defense or whatever...this is all just bad moves. Things will only escalate you have to find a better solution buy talking it out or avoiding getting in confrontations with her.
I mean if you don't argue with her and avoid and ignore her there won't be anymore fights and threats as I don't think she's just crazy and will attack you out of the blue.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2016, 04:27 AM   #19
Tom D
New Member
 
Join Date: May 23, 2016
Gender: Male
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbeau View Post
You never really mentioned how the fight started and why she would fight you. Nevermind, being beaten up and threatened by someone is always something you should talk to your parents about, a teacher etc. about. Just getting in a fight again, fighting back for self-defense or whatever...this is all just bad moves. Things will only escalate you have to find a better solution buy talking it out or avoiding getting in confrontations with her.
I mean if you don't argue with her and avoid and ignore her there won't be anymore fights and threats as I don't think she's just crazy and will attack you out of the blue.
, OH trust me I have been avoiding her. It was basically her being a bully and she wanted to show her 2 friends that where with her how tough she was is how it started. After she finally stopped beating me up and started walking away I could hear her laughing and saying something like "see told you I could kick a boys ass" I will tell my dad about it eventually , because it's getting to be to much of a elephant in the room situation. I'm starting to feel a little better by the day about the whole thing, but it's definitely gonna take some time getting use to being scared of a girl.
Likes: (1)
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2016, 05:39 AM   #20
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Boy coping with being beat up by girl

I want to brutally honest here so don't take offense ok?
You said I'm starting to feel a little better by the day about the whole thing, but it's definitely gonna take some time getting use to being scared of a girl."
Right there, that's the statement I'm concerned with. She already won every single altercation in your future.

Shea s bully, and your being afraid is literally the pulse of her hear beat, she's a
Ready won. So unles your up for the challenge of standing up for yourself, then just give up because she's not guna stop, till you give up or she's satisfied, or your dead.

Like everyone's been saying, there's no shame here, fights happen. Believe me, fights happen and for fucked up reasons to. If you do nothing, it'll keep happening, over and over and over again. And everytime, your beating will be worse and worse. May not be physicall, those wounds heal. Those are easy huh?

She's a bully and she need to stop, or something, what ever, legally that is.
Stand up, walk proud, shoulders back, head up, look her in the eye, and believe you will not let this happen again, and do everything in your power to stop it/her from future beatings. Again, legally that is, regardless of the outcome

Even if you fight back, as fetal as you might feel you are, bullies don't like resistance, it's to much work for them. So any amount will offset at least that amount of assault.

Don't worry about how bad your injuries might be, they heal, protect yourself and stand up for yourself, get help, whoever that might be.
Likes: (1)
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org