Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:16 AM   #1
jake1214

Name: Jake
Default how much cum when you ejaculate?

So I've read that an average amount of cum is about 1 tablespoon's worth. I haven't actually like measured, but I don't think I cum nearly as much as a tablespoon. I guess it also has to do with how much time has built up between ejaculations too.

In any case, I don't think I cum a lot, and I'm curious to know how much other guys cum.

15 | gay | new york
jake1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:24 AM   #2
GoGoDiego
Member+

GoGoDiego's Forum Picture

Name: Diego
Default Re: how much cum when you ejaculate?

It depends on when was the last time you jacked off. I came aroumg two tablespoons awhile ago

A balance between the good and the bad. Pretty sums up everything about me

I am an open person, you are welcome to ask me anything.
GoGoDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:27 AM   #3
joel-d

joel-d's Forum Picture

Name: Joel

It really varies. If I masturbate two or three times in a day, the last one will just be a few spurts. But like today, when I haven't cum for more than four days (because our relatives were visiting and there was no privacy), it's going to be HUGE, especially if I edge for a while.

Maybe a tablespoon is a good average. But today I think the first couple spurts may be a tablespoon each, and there probably will be 8 or 10 pretty good shots before it starts calming down. And if I cum several times in a day the last one may only be half a tablespoon for everything.
joel-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:36 AM   #4
birdbrain01
Member++

birdbrain01's Forum Picture

I'm sure I don't make that much
birdbrain01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:39 AM   #5
Jay21
Banned

Name: Jayson

It all really depends. If I just do a quickie or I do it within a few hours of when I last got off, then I will only produce a half of a tablespoon or so. But if I'm edging enough and it's been a day or two since I last masturbated, then I can usually get out a good 1-2 tablespoons. The longer you wait the more semen you will be able to produce.

Also, the further along in puberty you are, the more semen your body will make. So if your semen is thick and white, then there might not be any more room for improvement. But if it is more clear or cloudy, then you are probably still developing. Hope I could help
Jay21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 10:41 AM   #6
thttatt20
Member++

thttatt20's Forum Picture

I'm pretty sure I deff have more than a tablespoon worth, but everyone is different so you're normal.

USA,

HMU
thttatt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 11:06 AM   #7
JellyBelly31

Name: Kai

I have a table spoon on average, One time I don't jerk off for a month soooo there was quite a lot haha
JellyBelly31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 12:39 PM   #8
Drew Alex
Junior Member+

Name: Drew

It depends on how long it's been. I usually pretty much soak the front of my briefs during wet dreams. Otherwise, sometimes I shoot a ton and shoot it far, and sometimes just a little and not far at all.

Kentucky
Drew Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:16 PM   #9
logan4sho

Name: Logan

What they said. Depends on how long ago it was last nut. I don't think I cum a whole lot but still it makes a mess.
logan4sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 04:51 PM   #10
justin007

around one and a half tablespoon seems to be a good estimation for me.

15, male
justin007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 05:40 PM   #11
CoolGuy108
Junior Member+

Name: Zander
Location: 2 Houses that I switch between. One in Washington DC, the other in North Carolina.

I have never actually measured it exactly. I only go off of how many spurts I can produce.

Normal horniness: 4-5
Super horny:My record is 11.

So im just guessing there are 2 main factors, time since last orgasm and horniness lvl
CoolGuy108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 09:06 PM   #12
jake1214

Name: Jake

From these answers, yeah, I guess it really most depends on how how many days it has been. I usually masturbate at least once a day, usually more, so I guess it just doesn't build up as much.

15 | gay | new york
jake1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 12:26 AM   #13
BobJefferson
Junior Member+

Usually 8-11 spurts of semen. I guess that would be around a tablespoon or so?

Curious and willing to talk about anything. Send a PM if you want.
BobJefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 05:43 AM   #14
Space Delta

I usually masturbate daily, so its not much. But I guess its around 6-8ml, that would be around a tablespoon.
Space Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 10:43 AM   #15
kyrocks03
Member++

Name: Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1214 View Post
From these answers, yeah, I guess it really most depends on how how many days it has been. I usually masturbate at least once a day, usually more, so I guess it just doesn't build up as much.

I haven't been able to squirt for that long (few months) and I'd be lucky to even have a teaspoon's worth. I thought I read somewhere that the average adult produces between 5 and 10ml of sperm, but I could be wrong. If that's the case, they don't even shoot a full tablespoon?
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 11:33 AM   #16
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrocks03 View Post
I haven't been able to squirt for that long (few months) and I'd be lucky to even have a teaspoon's worth. I thought I read somewhere that the average adult produces between 5 and 10ml of sperm, but I could be wrong. If that's the case, they don't even shoot a full tablespoon?
You're right that there is a huge discrepancy between the amounts people are reporting here and figures is medical literature.

I found some figures from an image entitled "Semen characteristics among 500 fertile individuals and WHO reference values". The figures were 25th centile 1.6ml, 50th centile 2.5ml, 75th centile 3.7ml. Mean 2.75+-1.43 (SD).

I think what that means in English is that the 25% of men who produced the least produced 1.6ml or less, the 50% of men who produced the least produced 2.5ml or less and only 25% of men produced more than 3.7ml.

So, to compare with what people have been reporting here a standardised teaspoon here in the UK (as used for measuring medicine) is 5ml and a standardised tablespoon is three times bigger at 15ml so producing a couple of tablespoons would be just over ten times the average.

I think there are a couple of factors here. Firstly it is hard to estimate liquid volume especially when it is spread out rather than in a container. Who remembers thinking you must be losing nearly all your blood when a cut wouldn't stop bleeding for a few minutes and it seemed to make a huge mess. Again this would typically be just a few ml of blood.

The other thing is that after peaking semen volume then declines with age so fully-developed young guys may well produce a little more than average. I did measure mine, once, to test how much difference time between ejaculations made and I found that ejaculating twice/day I got 3ml each time and once/day I got 5ml.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM   #17
andyh007
Banned

Name: Andy

I have no way of measuring really so i go by spurts and i produce a lot so like 10-12 big ropes on average and i masturbate at least 3-4 times a day. Most i've ever shot in one orgasm was 14 but then i jerked off again right away and that ejaculation was another 9 before i was completely empty.
andyh007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 03:56 PM   #18
BuckeyeRob
Banned

Name: Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1214 View Post
So I've read that an average amount of cum is about 1 tablespoon's worth. I haven't actually like measured, but I don't think I cum nearly as much as a tablespoon. I guess it also has to do with how much time has built up between ejaculations too.

In any case, I don't think I cum a lot, and I'm curious to know how much other guys cum.
I am 15 and don't cum all that much, mine is still pretty clear
BuckeyeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 04:43 PM   #19
CoolGuy108
Junior Member+

Name: Zander
Location: 2 Houses that I switch between. One in Washington DC, the other in North Carolina.

Hm. I havent measured it exactly, but It does depend on how horny I feel.

Not very horny = 4-5spurts
Horny = 13 is my max spurts..
CoolGuy108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2016, 04:56 PM   #20
Biomicro
Member+

Biomicro's Forum Picture

Name: Tatsumi

I think I cums pretty much as i think like one to two teaspoon ! hahahahah ! stay awesome to your cums !
Biomicro is offline   Reply With Quote