Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2016, 09:53 PM   #1
Matryoshkasystem

Name: Thane
Default Is this normal?

Okay, well some of this has stopped. Not all, but everything with my sis has.

I've been called,well not literally but implied, except for some- attention whore, narcisstic, over emotional, oversensitive, weak-only implied, abusive verbally-when I usually am extremely dissociative-, and some other stuff by my mom. She also threatens to throatpuch or choke me out whenever I disagree with her, forces me to dress like she wants me too which drives people away-(...well not force quite like normal more like passive aggressively intimidate), I HAVE to be around my dad or her at all times if not at school or home. Rarely get actual new clothes, and when I do get new clothes is when I can't even put them on anymore without them feeling like I might lose a part of my body, or they are damaged beyond repair. I also seem to be her main target when she's angry-not physically but verbally-. She LOVES to guilt trip me either into apologizing-for example as a child I said she her and dad were sorta heavy...yeah...learned NEVER to do that again-, changing my plans-like taking in my lil sis since she's borderline autistic when I become an adult-, cause me to change how I view something-like my identity to more match hers-,etc. She also shows me no love-like I only hear the word love from her don't feel it's, she shows the dogs more love-and she threatens them a lot-.

My lil sis threw stuff at me for fun-she smiled and laughed for like a year until I told my parents-which she was only greeted with a verbal warning-(yet let me do it and I probably would've lost a limb it seems like). Other than that the others were only once when they happened.

My dad would when I was little would ground me for moths on end for an f-was only like 5-9-, take stuff away permanently. Is just very cold... other that that I can't rember him doing much.

The only reason I am asking is due to the fact my mind and personality has pretty much started to split into multiple.
Note:0-3 I went through four major surgeries with no pain killer-was knocked out but nothing to numb pain and was constantly sick, so this could be the base for the splitting.
Old May 19th, 2016, 10:51 PM   #2
LRSSS02
Member+

LRSSS02's Forum Picture

Name: Reid
Default Re: Is this normal?

Nothing normal about your situation, try to get the police or at least your guidance counselor from school to help.
Old May 19th, 2016, 11:07 PM   #3
Supermeggs12
Banned

Not normal at all. Contact police.
Old May 21st, 2016, 03:03 AM   #4
lemondrop
Member++

lemondrop's Forum Picture

This is crazy,seek for some help,because you going to grow more insecurities and etc. the most important thing is -be yourself

9:54 PM [Flapjack] wait what happened?? XD
9:54 PM [The Special One] Rip
9:55 PM [lemondrop] kawaii happened
Old May 27th, 2016, 04:42 PM   #5
Matryoshkasystem

Name: Thane

@LRSSS02 tried the councilor route, just brushed it off. Whole school faculty does, only the teens see anything wrong with it. Kinda scared to contact thge police since I doubt they will help-just like everyone else-. I hope the therapist will help me get out of here-only getting this since the school is forcing them due to me saying I had sucicdal thoughts not the abuse-.
@lemondrop Kinda hard when you don't know who you is, and never did.
Also sorry if this seems like wanting attention I know its wrong to want attention, I just want someone to help me.
Old May 27th, 2016, 06:55 PM   #6
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Bottom line, you need help, your family needs help. And it seems your the most rational person in the family that recognizes that to any degree. This is all wrong, you need to find some adult who will work and advocate for you, anyone, teacher, minister, neighbor, police, even if it does scare you.

Something need to be done, nobody has the right to treat anyone like this

But also, good job for stepping up and taking the first step in getting the help you need
Old June 20th, 2016, 09:03 PM   #7
WhoWhatWhen

WhoWhatWhen's Forum Picture

This is definitely not normal. This is considered emotional abuse. Like people above me said before, try to contact anyone that can help you. Maybe try talking to a close friends parents. Or try other family such as grandparents or aunts/uncles that are in their right mind.

If no one listens, my advice is try to be home as least as possible. If your parents permit you to, go to friends houses, join extra-curricular activities that are for after school (sports, clubs, etc). Get a job or do volunteer work during your off time.

Whatever you chose, remember it does get better.
Old June 23rd, 2016, 05:56 PM   #8
Kacchon
Member++

Kacchon's Forum Picture

Name: Rev

Definitely not okay in any way. If your only reason for not contacting police is the thought that they might not do anything, why not at least try? It's not like that would make it any worse.

[ PM me // VM me ]
Old June 27th, 2016, 04:40 PM   #9
warbit

warbit's Forum Picture

Name: B

Please talk to a counsel er or a teacher, please!

15/UK/Straight

Hi, feel free to speak to me whenever

6"6 & <3 Cats

"Reason has always existed, but not necessarily in a reasonable form." -Karl Marx
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:35 PM   #10
Godsdaughter
Junior Member+

No, this is absolutely not normal. Since she isn't physically abusing you, I wouldn't bother reporting her to the police. Please do talk to a teacher or school counselor about how you are feeling though. And you can always talk to me as well
I'll be praying for you
Old October 21st, 2016, 02:08 AM   #11
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

Please don't post in threads with more than two months of inactivity.

Global Moderator
live a life you will remember

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Closed Thread