Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 30th, 2016, 08:59 PM   #1
RavenGod

Name: Ryan
Smile New Forum Idea

I've been thinking, it would be nice if there was a forum for teens who are interested in the occult (satanism, wicca, etc.) where they can get help from others on what to do and how to do things such as entering the astral plane, because I'm going to be honest, the jos ministries websites are pretty limited in my opinion and I use these forums more often than I use the jos websites (jos stands for Joy Of Satan, they are sites dedicated to educating new spiritual satanists.) And not only that, I get phone notifications when I get emails, and the last thing I want is for my christian family to find out that I worship Lucifer from an email titled "Joy of Satan" that shows up in my phone's lock screen
RavenGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2016, 10:56 PM   #2
StoppingTime
Retired Administrator

StoppingTime's Forum Picture

Name: Steven
Default Re: New Forum Idea

While I suppose I can see the reasons behind your request, VT really isn't the place for those sorts of discussions. The demand would be incredibly low, and it doesn't exactly align itself with the site's mission as a whole

Mikey was here

Elysium was here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlerchan
WILL HOUSING CRISIS CAUSED BY COMMIE HOMOSEXUALIST-ABORTIONIST MARXIST IMMIGRANTS AND WELFARE CHEATS FROM RACIST ANTI-BRITISH EU CAUSE TB RATE FROM VACCINES TO RISE?!
StoppingTime is offline   Reply With Quote