Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM   #1
KingExplosionMurder
Member+

KingExplosionMurder's Forum Picture

Name: David
Default Im freaking out so bad

Can anybody please help me. I keep feeling so depressed lately, non of my friends still never talks to me or acknowledge me. Im always the one left out of every crowd. No one ever sees me im just invisible. I feel like doing something drastic and ending my life. Im tired of feeling so sad whenever i have no one to hang out with...i never had anyone. One of my best friends is going to college soon and might not keep in touch with me and thats making me feel even more depressed. Im sorry im talking a lot but i cant hold this in anymore, i want to die!

there's nothing but insignificant heartless people in this world and only .5% of people that are deeply likeable. Can't stand anyone anymore... oh PM if you wanna talk or whatever
KingExplosionMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2016, 07:47 PM   #2
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Name: Xiao
Default Re: Im freaking out so bad

I understand feeling. I have no friend. Children at school ignore or make unkind joke. Family not speak me most time. Adopt mother only speak for criticize. Adopt father speak not much most to instruct try more or other word which unhelp for me. I so lonely and think to end life. But this time temporary. Someday I am free to pursue goal and become person not lonely. Please reconsider harm thought and make future of self you want and proud about.
Xiao.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2016, 07:35 PM   #3
holly6

Name: Holly

Hey to both of you; just because you feel alone now doesn't mean you will forever. I know it sounds ridiculously cheesy but it will get better.. and if you need to talk to anyone feel free to PM me!

yooo i'm a little piece of trash you should be my friend though !!!
holly6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2016, 03:26 PM   #4
Helppls

In todays society, it's hard to meet new people since most people are only with their childhood friends, or always only attached to people through the internet. But no one will forever be alone, just think like this, i might not be socialy active with people today, but with time i will meet new people and they will become TRUE friends.

If you guys need anyone to talk with PM me, i'm available alot through kik, i'm really social so
Helppls is offline   Reply With Quote