Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 24th, 2016, 12:38 PM   #1
blaze_1327

Default confusion

I don't know maybe this is really silly but I have no one to talk to my brother and sister is married and out of the house so me alone. when I started high school I always wanted too be part of the cool people but om the end I figured it's not worth it b'cos they usually the ones who smoke and u know wild watever and I would just not feel comfortable .
and sick then I've been trying to be myself and I also care alot about what people think of me .so I guess I got a load of insecurities well that's what my friend say she says I'm not too confident . last night things just took a wrong turn I guess we were at my cousins party and then me and a few cousins smoked weed which is like an occasional thing for me I'm not a druggie or anything and when we were done they just left and I was alone that made me feel so shit because I mean I'm a person too and I would've liked to be in their gang too but it like I was just invincible , it's not the first tho but it hurt more each time . so what am I just not cool enough or what am I just not worth it. The feeling sucks
blaze_1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2016, 09:20 PM   #2
Bruno77

Name: Bruno
Default Re: confusion

Maybe you just need some hobby, when I was in a situation like that I started an language course and meet new friends whom I could feel comfortable with and more confident
Bruno77 is offline   Reply With Quote