Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Name: Xiao
Default Children unkind when at school

I hope I place this correct please move to better place if appropriate.

At school many children make joke of me and I have no friend. Boys laugh about have sex with me and call me fun size. They say I chink or commie. Tell me speak English. Put hand on me at locker. One throw red drink on white blouse. Many other unkind thing I not remember every insult.

Why this is happen? I not unkind. I not talk anyone. Keep eye down always. Sit alone away from other but they are come to me and say unkind words. How I can make change so this not happen? I hate school not want to go and my grade suffer from my unhappy thought. Please explain how I offend I not hope make trouble. Only want day over to leave for home.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 11:30 AM   #2
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Default Re: Children unkind when at school

Have you tried talking to a teacher or another adult? Or even your parents?

And you haven't offended anyone. Kids are really mean sometimes to people that they don't know. Just try to focus on your work and stay optimistic. We're all your friends here so don't worry about "not having friends at school". Personally I would curse them out but that probably isn't he best idea in your case

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend to me
Youre a Russian bear in a sea of tulips.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Old April 23rd, 2016, 11:45 AM   #3
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

@xyztinydancer,

You have not done anything wrong. People are just mean. They enjoy being mean and making fun of other people.

Try not to feel bad about it too much. Tell a teacher or someone and get them in trouble. They need to know that what they are doing is not right and they need to be punished for it. They will call you names, but it seems like the best option.

You could also try to avoid them, although I feel like they will find a way somehow no matter what.

Best of luck to you.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 12:14 PM   #4
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

I attempt talk teacher they say children have done nothing to be punish this make me believe no solution for these problem. Teacher advise me they not see these event so nothing can be done. When I have red beverage throw at me assault child say I spill this myself and I try to make trouble of him. Teacher believe this account tell me be careful more of my beverage.

I do every attempt avoid other children but they find me where I go. Family tell me I must not be try for friend else I may have 1. Family not care of my welfare not listen when I tell.

I can find no place to hide. Also in class children take supply from me and teacher scold me not have supply in class.

Nothing I do help and no one can help me.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

Do your parents know about this ?
Old April 23rd, 2016, 12:59 PM   #6
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Endeavour's Forum Picture

@xyztinydancer

So you say you've told school what's going on, I think it's a little stupid that they're not doing anything just because the teacher has not seen it.

Those people bullying you are just unkind, people are very mean, and they are lying to their teachers as well.

From what you've said I can relate to this, and every time this has happened to me, I've told my form tutor and every time something has been done about it, and now everything's sorted. Just keep telling your teachers every time something happens, and if you can try and bring a friend or someone who you trust with you who has saw what has been going on and back you up.

Just stay strong

Global Moderator
am i who i'm meant to be?

Feel free to contact me: PM [email protected]
Visit: Path to the Horizon Ask Me Anything
Old April 23rd, 2016, 01:45 PM   #7
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin View Post
Do your parents know about this ?
I tell family but they do not believe me. Family say if try then make friend but no one like me or show any kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventitious View Post
@xyztinydancer

So you say you've told school what's going on, I think it's a little stupid that they're not doing anything just because the teacher has not seen it.

Those people bullying you are just unkind, people are very mean, and they are lying to their teachers as well.

From what you've said I can relate to this, and every time this has happened to me, I've told my form tutor and every time something has been done about it, and now everything's sorted. Just keep telling your teachers every time something happens, and if you can try and bring a friend or someone who you trust with you who has saw what has been going on and back you up.

Just stay strong
I have no friend. I do not know of how I can find friend. Only children I know that do not do unkind for me at my ballet and gymnastic lesson but they not at school to much young they go other school. Even at lesson they not friend just ignore me. Ignore is not bad I find happiness they do not show me unkind behavior.

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium

Last edited by Elysium; April 23rd, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 02:08 PM   #8
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyztinydancer View Post
I tell family but they do not believe me. Family say if try then make friend but no one like me or show any kindness.

I have no friend. I do not know of how I can find friend. Only children I know that do not do unkind for me at my ballet and gymnastic lesson but they not at school to much young they go other school. Even at lesson they not friend just ignore me. Ignore is not bad I find happiness they do not show me unkind behavior.

Posts merged. Next time, please use the "Edit" or "Multi" button. ~Elysium
You not try making friends with someone like you ?
Old April 23rd, 2016, 03:24 PM   #9
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin View Post
You not try making friends with someone like you ?
No Chinese at school or lessons.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 03:32 PM   #10
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Quote:
What interests do you have? Is there anyone at school who has the same interests? You will probably find that you two would be good friends.

Global Moderator

Old April 23rd, 2016, 05:10 PM   #11
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventitious View Post
What interests do you have? Is there anyone at school who has the same interests? You will probably find that you two would be good friends.
I enjoy ballet and gymnastic. Children believe ballet and classical music is worthless. No one else enjoy gymnastic that I found. Children maybe believe same of gymnastic. I am not know other that enjoy this activity.

Some day I believe better to end me. Life not worth to keep. Sadness is never end.
Old April 23rd, 2016, 05:18 PM   #12
Endeavour
Global Moderator

Quote:
I enjoy ballet and gymnastic. Children believe ballet and classical music is worthless. No one else enjoy gymnastic that I found. Children maybe believe same of gymnastic. I am not know other that enjoy this activity.

Some day I believe better to end me. Life not worth to keep. Sadness is never end.
The best bit of advice that anyone could ever give you is to always think positive . If you think positive and have a positive attitude things will get better. Always keep trying as well; I am sure you will eventually find someone who likes gymnastics like you do, and will be there to support you. Never forget all of us here on VT will be your friends as well

Global Moderator

Old April 24th, 2016, 03:29 AM   #13
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

I not know of Chris Rock but I only Chinese person at school. Many white. Some black. And me.

Sometime I see sympathy of children watch what happen but no one step forward. No one want cast out to be friend for me. Very sad no one care I can be good friend if someone give chance. I know my unhappy mood lift if I have friend. Someone I laugh and cry with share joy and struggle. So alone my heart cry.
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:54 AM   #14
Serra
Member+

Serra's Forum Picture

Name: ツ

I'm sorry this has been happening sometimes,you have to be a friend to others first. Maybe start talking with people you think are ok,go up to them and say hi or something.

~Serra
Old April 24th, 2016, 05:14 PM   #15
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

I believe make reputation of person no one friend. Much disappoint in interaction other children. All make joke or ignore me when try speak. Too many year pass I become outcast from all social group. I try club with same result.
Old April 24th, 2016, 05:49 PM   #16
Cadanance00
Awesome Poster

Cadanance00's Forum Picture

Name: Kayden

I'm sorry that's happening to you. To me, school is one of the most brutal places imaginable.

Are there no Chinese Americans at your school you can socialize with? The Asians at our school seem pretty popular and they are supportive to each other, I think.

~Caen

"You are wise, van Helsing, for one who has not yet lived one life."
-Count Dracula
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:03 PM   #17
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadanance00 View Post
I'm sorry that's happening to you. To me, school is one of the most brutal places imaginable.

Are there no Chinese Americans at your school you can socialize with? The Asians at our school seem pretty popular and they are supportive to each other, I think.
Only me. This not problem except how other treat me. I can be happy friend of anyone not need Chinese friend.
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:06 PM   #18
Cadanance00
Awesome Poster

Cadanance00's Forum Picture

Name: Kayden

I hope there will be someone who will be your friend. Don't give up hope and please don't be bitter. People can be very cruel but don't let their cruelty make you feel like being cruel in return.

~Caen

"You are wise, van Helsing, for one who has not yet lived one life."
-Count Dracula
Old April 24th, 2016, 06:14 PM   #19
lliam
Awesome Poster

lliam's Forum Picture

Name: Liam
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao.Z View Post

imo obviously that's the reason why they pick on you.

"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."

Old April 25th, 2016, 09:50 AM   #20
Xiao.Z
Member+

Xiao.Z's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
imo obviously that's the reason why they pick on you.
I not understand how you intend message. Why matter no Chinese? America accept to all people this whar America stance about. That what people tell me. This not true?
Closed Thread