Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 16th, 2016, 12:01 PM   #1
Think with my heart

Think with my heart's Forum Picture

Name: 3mily
Thumbs down Relapsed and Hate myself for it.

I cut myself on Friday. I thought it was stupid. like I shouldn't have done it. I knew better. Why the hell should I be letting so many people down?

well, four days go by, and I did it again. I sliced my wrist open again because i'm a stupid fucking cry baby bitch. I hate myself. why do I keep doing this? why do I keep crying so much?! What if I just fucking died.

I don't care anymore. I hate everything.
Think with my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #2
your_princess

your_princess's Forum Picture

Name: Haile
Default Re: Relapsed and Hate myself for it.

well first off you shouldn't die! You are an amazing person no matter what people say. Yes I don't know you but you probably a really cool person. You should care never let people get to you. Try just writing how you feel then rip it up and throw it away. Don't listen to what people say
your_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2016, 06:52 PM   #3
warbit

warbit's Forum Picture

Name: B

First things first, YOU ARE AWESOME!! Please don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. Cool. Next thing, you don't need to harm yourself. I understand that for some people, they can't see another way for various reasons but I guarantee you that the long term effects of it totally outweigh what you gain from it now. Thirdly, if you want someone to talk to and just vent out everything then message me because I will listen and try to help.

Ps you are awesome and cool and amazing, you just need to see yourself in a different way

15/UK/Straight

Hi, feel free to speak to me whenever

6"6 & <3 Cats

"Reason has always existed, but not necessarily in a reasonable form." -Karl Marx
warbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 09:23 PM   #4
Irishperson15
Nice Poster

Emily, don't worry about letting others down. Sure, they're important, but you have to look out for yourself first and foremost. You're not stupid or crazy. Don't ever say that. You've got guts to come and admit this on VT, that isn't easy to talk about I'd imagine. But next time use some of that harshness you just put on yourself and turn it against the temptation which brought you to cut yourself. Don't give the demon that is temptation the satisfaction of you hurting yourself. You are strong otherwise you wouldn't be talking about this. That takes courage. Use your courage against the demon that causes you to inflict pain on your own body. Stay strong.

If i agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to dis a brie?

Message if you want a chat
Irishperson15 is offline   Reply With Quote