Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 19th, 2016, 08:32 AM   #1
Onlyfaith
Junior Member+

Default My first cut

Hello... yesterday I made my first cut... a small cut but... you know I've got a lot of problems and noone to talk too... what to do now? Stupod question I know and I'm stupid but...
Onlyfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2016, 10:29 AM   #2
Let Me Be a Pony
Banned

Name: Pebbles
Default Re: My first cut

Grab a cup of warm tea, look at the tea and realize that your body is like that tea - if it's mistreated then its warm charm will cease.
You can either continue and have scars, and when the summer begins,you'd be having a pretty hard time keeping this a secret from people. Then there's the scars - some won't heal. You'll be dragging unwanted attention on yourself.
Or you can stop and realize that this does more harm in the long term.
If you're frustrated and trying to go past a blockade of negative emotions, you can always find alternatives. Music, drawing, singing helps for some; hobbies and activities are a good way to steer frustration away.
Let Me Be a Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2016, 04:18 PM   #3
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

I joined this site, over 6 years ago, having just done my first cuts. You can stop now, or you can live the rest of your life with scars. When I say the rest of your life, I mean you really will have to dal with them long after you want them to be there. I'm 20 and still have parts of my body I can't show. When I was 14 and first started self-hamr I never thought that would happen, but here I am.

But I remember people leaving posts like this on my threads, and thinking it'd never be me. Don't make the mistake I did. It will be you if you carry on.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2016, 12:23 AM   #4
Doc. Maestro
Nice Poster

Doc. Maestro's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

Stop while you can, please. Know that you're important, that you're worth whatever effort is put into staying safe. If you cut now, it will get addictive, and once that happens the scars will start to come out, and you'll have to live with your decisions. You can't shake it, so please, stop. People care about you, don't do it

Hey guys, this is partially for me but also for anybody else who may want it; my diary: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=514

For those who care: I've changed my username, I used to be Yan Hearn
Doc. Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #5
federica
Banned

Name: federica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyfaith View Post
Hello... yesterday I made my first cut... a small cut but... you know I've got a lot of problems and noone to talk too... what to do now? Stupod question I know and I'm stupid but...
cuting yourself?? why are you doing that?
federica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2016, 01:44 PM   #6
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

You need to talk about what's bother you. I'm happy to talk and help if I can even if it's just listening
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:40 PM   #7
benlodge123

benlodge123's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by federica View Post
cuting yourself?? why are you doing that?
People do it as a way of getting their feelings out

"For once you have tasted flight, You will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return"
benlodge123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2016, 06:50 PM   #8
alexgirl01

alexgirl01's Forum Picture

Name: alex

i encourage you to talk about it! youve already made the first step here but it would be best to talk to a close friend. it's very common dont think theres anything wrong with you.
alexgirl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2016, 04:57 PM   #9
Cristina15

Cristina15's Forum Picture

Name: Cristina

Quote:
omg! why did you do that? I really do not understand

Cristina - 15f - Italy
Cristina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2016, 08:59 PM   #10
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

find some new hobbies make a list of things you like about yourself and know that you need to stop now because the cuts will not stay small forever and if you continue it will not be easy to stop later make some friends on here talk with them heck if you need to msg me cutting is not worth it in fact it will make you even more emotionally unstable

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #11
anna_2016

anna_2016's Forum Picture

Name: anna

I cut in 6th and 7th grade. I was mad at everyone and everything, thinking everyone was against me. I quit gymnastics so I wouldn't show, that made me more mad and cut more. During the summer i told my parents. July 5th was my last time. I went to a rehab place for 3 weeks and still go to a consular once a week. I started gymnastics again this winter. I don't have a scar for every cut but still have lots. It's kinda tough to tell people what they are from when they ask

Double post merged. Please use the 'edit' button next time. - Abhorrence.

Last edited by Abhorrence; March 20th, 2016 at 12:49 AM.
anna_2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:44 PM   #12
Onlyfaith
Junior Member+

Hello everyone! First of all I am soooo sorry for the late reply! Thank you all for your answers! I would really love to talk to someone cause my life is a f*cking mess right now! Whoever wanna send or something, I'll try contact with the one or the other way
Onlyfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 06:28 PM   #13
Irishperson15
Nice Poster

Quote:
Who said you're stupid? You. Nobody else. Don't listen to that voice inside your head that tells you to demean yourself. It gets a kick out of you thinking less of yourself. Do you want to give it the satisfaction of bringing you down? As for the cuts, your body is beautiful. We are all unique and beautiful on our own special way, why would you give in to this demon that tells you to hurt yourself? That will not make you feel better. The pain is temporary. It isn't worth it. Why out yourself through that? Find a friend to talk to, or post on here if you think it helps. Even write down your problem on a piece of paper and bin it (recycle it, obviously). Get rid of it. You don't need any problems. You have your life to live. Stay positive

If i agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to dis a brie?

Message if you want a chat
Irishperson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 03:15 PM   #14
romes3

Name: Roma

Quote:
Talk about your problems. You are worth so much, and as some one who self harms and is trying to stop, I can tell you that it's not worth it. I'm always around if you need someone to talk to
romes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:44 AM   #15
Scylla
Banned

Name: Sean

Whenever you feel upset and have a need to cut either just try to sleep or rant on here. You arent stupid at all, I also go through stuff like this.. If u need to rant just make a post on this site... Im sure lots of us would love to help you
Scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:55 AM   #16
FuTo

FuTo's Forum Picture

Name: Fue

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. If you need someone to vent to or talk to just send me a message. Sometimes talking about your feelings can help so if u ever feel the need you know where I am :3

"Let's go have fun, you and me in the old Jeep
Ride around town with our rifles on the front seat
Fun, you and me in the Middle East
Shooting at rocks, bullets cocked in the midday sun" - Fun (Troye Sivan)
FuTo is offline   Reply With Quote