Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 18th, 2016, 09:35 PM   #1
dbfordateam

dbfordateam's Forum Picture

Name: Grant
Default Track and Field

Ok Track and Field is starting up, Practice is feeling great. My conditioning from wrestling and strength training during football season are paying off. My 10 foot PB in the pole vault I am now able to clear at my warm up mark at 42 feet out. In the 100 meter, I ran a 12.1, by no means marvelous but for an independent school in NC pretty decent. I'm very excited for this year, I already feel a breakthrough in progress.
My question is what events do you guys run?
Are you excited for track and field?

Body Building Saved Me
dbfordateam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2016, 05:03 PM   #2
YouTube
Member+

Name: Robert
Default Re: Track and Field

I was skeptical of it at first (I do Cross Country), but after a tri-meet I really liked the energy. It does get a bit boring waiting until the end (long distance is towards the end), but the feel of the atmosphere is so great. I don't do any field events so I can not really speak for that but those are great too.

Also, congrats on your improvements!

16/M/TX/Running/Feel free to PM
YouTube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2016, 02:43 AM   #3
dbfordateam

dbfordateam's Forum Picture

Name: Grant
Default Re: Track and Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube View Post
I was skeptical of it at first (I do Cross Country), but after a tri-meet I really liked the energy. It does get a bit boring waiting until the end (long distance is towards the end), but the feel of the atmosphere is so great. I don't do any field events so I can not really speak for that but those are great too.

Also, congrats on your improvements!
Yeah I agree! everyone is so positive, not much hostility in the air. I think the reason why Track and Field is so great is that you can become friends and not mortal enemies with those you compete against. Sure once you spike up and get on the line all of that goes down the drain but once Im done running or vaulting Ill go hang out with some of them at mcdonalds or just talk with them.

Body Building Saved Me
dbfordateam is offline   Reply With Quote