Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 15th, 2016, 07:10 PM   #1
Paola0621

Paola0621's Forum Picture

Name: Paola
Default Why I'm so empty??

I feel so empty right now. Everyone at home expects something out of me... I'm the smallest and I feel like they want me to be perfect and don't make mistakes like them... That doesn't help, I think it makes it worse, it makes me want to behave worse than ever... I don't know what to do, I'm tired of being depressed and hurting myself...
Paola0621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 07:49 PM   #2
Sublime Demonz
VT Lover

Sublime Demonz's Forum Picture

Name: Elise
Default Re: Why I'm so empty??

Nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes, no matter how small or big those mistakes may be. You can't please everyone, it's impossible. What's most important is being happy with yourself. Just do the best that you can do and don't let people convince you that you didn't. You're only human, you can only do so much. Even if you don't succeed, being able to say that you tried is better than nothing at all. The biggest mistake anyone can make is giving up.

General Discussions Moderator
"You are heaven, if heaven were a person."
2.1.16 <3
x-amountofwords.tumblr.com
Sublime Demonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 04:05 AM   #3
Sheriff McGregor
VT's Poet

Sheriff McGregor's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paola0621 View Post
I feel so empty right now. Everyone at home expects something out of me... I'm the smallest and I feel like they want me to be perfect and don't make mistakes like them... That doesn't help, I think it makes it worse, it makes me want to behave worse than ever... I don't know what to do, I'm tired of being depressed and hurting myself...
Have you tried talking to them about creating extremely high expectations?

THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like

Sheriff McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:09 PM   #4
etfboy
Banned

May i ask what are the 'expectations' they want from you?
That thing i can tell you here is that if they expect something from you that you are not good at but you are good at one thing that they dont care about cause they keep pushing you to that particular 'expectation' then do that thing that you want to do and make it a big slap to their face that THIS is what you wanna do and not do what they expect from you.Cause that thing makes you happy and not tied up! Pretty confusing but i hope i can reach out to you.

And being perfect? Sweetie not everyone is perfect here we always fuck up always remember that. You know if they make you feel down and a 'fuck up' for being not like them then screw it. You do whatever makes you feel "perfect" and show them that you are happy with being like that. Im always here, we are always here sweetie. Message me or anyone if you want a companion.
etfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM   #5
amgb
Awesome Poster

I may not understand your emptiness, but I understand emptiness and I know how bad things are when everyone just expects you to be perfect and flawless. You don't have to feel smaller than everyone else, because everyone deserves to feel worthy. I don't know you, but I want you to know, that you're worthy exactly as you are. When nobody sees your hurt, it's hard to reach out, and to tell yourself that you are worthy no matter how much people expect of you. Say to yourself that it's alright to not be able to fill up what others want from you. You are worthy enough, exactly as you are. I believe that and I want you to believe that too.

Sometimes we feel like giving up, when we're depressed and tired of trying to find a way. Sometimes we do give up. But you're never a failure for that. Falling down along the way is not the same as giving up on everything. If you're losing hope and feeling weak, look to yourself. That's where you will find strength. You are strong.

I'm always here to talk to if you need someone~~

Raise your words, not voice. It is {light} rain that grows flowers, not thunder. ― Jalaluddin Rumi
amgb is offline   Reply With Quote