Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old January 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Nighterino

Default Curious Question for girls

So this may be obvious to you because you are a girl but I'm a guy so I have no clue and the thought randomly came to my head when I saw a question involving it. I was just wondering for the girls who have their labia as an outie, does that happen like during puberty or is it like always there since when u are born? Again, I know it sounds stupid, but I am a guy and I have no freakin clue. I feel like it is always there but I feel like theres a possiblity that it grows out like a guys penis gets bigger? I don't know and if you answer thank you
Nighterino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #2
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Default Re: Curious Question for girls

Labia, both minora and majora, also known as inner and outer labia respectively, are always external. They're not like bellybuttons that can be "innie" or "outie." To my knowledge, female genitals (aside from breasts, if you consider them genitals) don't undergo any visible change during puberty like male genitals do aside from the growth of pubic hair.

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:01 PM   #3
Nighterino

@Elysium so if they have their labia majora mostly outside (what some people call meat curtains I guess ask an insult but I couldn't care less what a girl has) they were born with it if I understood correctly?
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #4
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighterino View Post
@Elysium so if they have their labia majora mostly outside (what some people call meat curtains I guess ask an insult but I couldn't care less what a girl has) they were born with it if I understood correctly?
Anyone with female genitalia has their labia majora and minora entirely, not mostly, "outside." There's no such thing as internal labia (unless by mutation, I guess). The only internal parts are the urethra, vagina, and anus. So yes, I guess you could say they're born with it.

Global Moderator
My Diary

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~

Last edited by Elysium; January 28th, 2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: clarification
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:05 PM   #5
Nighterino

@Elysium ok thank you
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:59 PM   #6
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Vanilla Cupcake's Forum Picture

Name: Ella

I think what your referring to is the labia minora, (the thin inner lips) those either stick out past the labia majora ( the puffy outer lips) or they are hidden and not showing.

I think by age 12 they aren't going to change shape anymore, they are pretty much developed.

Is that that you were wondering?
Vanilla Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #7
Nighterino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Cupcake View Post
I think what your referring to is the labia minora, (the thin inner lips) those either stick out past the labia majora ( the puffy outer lips) or they are hidden and not showing.

I think by age 12 they aren't going to change shape anymore, they are pretty much developed.

Is that that you were wondering?
You know how song girls have a ton of the labia outside their vagina and some have most of it inside? I was wondering if girls are all born with most of it inside and at puberty some girls have it come out where quite a bit of it is outside and some it doesnt change or if girls are born where either most of it is outside or most of it is inside and it doesnt change except for it getting bigger with height or whatever
Old January 28th, 2016, 11:23 PM   #8
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Quote:
You know how song girls have a ton of the labia outside their vagina and some have most of it inside? I was wondering if girls are all born with most of it inside and at puberty some girls have it come out where quite a bit of it is outside and some it doesnt change or if girls are born where either most of it is outside or most of it is inside and it doesnt change except for it getting bigger with height or whatever
I know I've spammed your thread enough already, but nobody has labia inside their vagina at any point in their lives. The vagina is just, in a sense, a duct. It's just muscle, tissue, and nerves until you get more than a couple of inches in. Some people have longer or shorter labia than others; like Vanilla Cupcake mentioned, for some people, their labia minora stick out further than the labia majora and for others, that isn't the case. The only stuff that comes out of the vagina for any reason at any point in someone's life are fluids from arousal, discharge, menstrual blood, and potentially babies. The vagina is one component of the female genital region and it refers exclusively to the aforementioned "channel".

The labia don't undergo any uniform or predictable change during puberty aside from regular growth and development.

Global Moderator
My Diary

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Old January 28th, 2016, 11:31 PM   #9
Nighterino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
I know I've spammed your thread enough already, but nobody has labia inside their vagina at any point in their lives. The vagina is just, in a sense, a duct. It's just muscle, tissue, and nerves until you get more than a couple of inches in. Some people have longer or shorter labia than others; like Vanilla Cupcake mentioned, for some people, their labia minora stick out further than the labia majora and for others, that isn't the case. The only stuff that comes out of the vagina for any reason at any point in someone's life are fluids from arousal, discharge, menstrual blood, and potentially babies. The vagina is one component of the female genital region and it refers exclusively to the aforementioned "channel".

The labia don't undergo any uniform or predictable change during puberty aside from regular growth and development.
Thats what I mean for it sticking out further or not much are they born with it sticking out or do the girls like that have it gradually come out?
Old January 28th, 2016, 11:37 PM   #10
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Quote:
Thats what I mean for it sticking out further or not much are they born with it sticking out or do the girls like that have it gradually come out?
Depends on the person. It may happen to some people and not others. Like I said, there's no uniform or predictable change that I know of as far as growth and development of the labia goes.

Global Moderator
My Diary

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Old January 29th, 2016, 02:44 AM   #11
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Vanilla Cupcake's Forum Picture

Name: Ella

Quote:
Yes all girls are all born with the labia minora and its a lot smaller, then as we hit puberty the labia minora grows and some girls will have long ones and others will have short ones. It's the hormones that make it grow from what I understand and it's genetics that determine how long or short they will be. I think by age 12 or 13 is when it stops growing. So for example, I'm 14, my labia minora is hidden, and that's how it will stay for the rest of my life.
Vanilla Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2016, 03:51 AM   #12
LITTLEANGEL16
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL16's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

I have some girls a few years before puberty with the Labia Minora and or clit hood showing out between the Labia Majora, personally my clit hood has shown between the Labia Majora lips since I was quite young and still does.
Everyone is different. X

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
TAKE CARE EVERYONE
LEZ GIRL 17
LITTLEANGEL16 is offline   Reply With Quote