Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 26th, 2016, 11:35 AM   #1
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Vanilla Cupcake's Forum Picture

Name: Ella
Default Discharge and no panties with pants?

I'm posting this here so both male and female can answer.

Girls, if you don't wear panties with your pants, leggings, jeans, shorts etc, don't you find that they get dirty from discharge?
I tried going comando and at the end of the day, my pants are not exactly clean, I mean, our vaginas are self cleaning and... sorry if that's gross or graphic, but seriously, you can't wear them again the next day. I do like to be able to wear pants more then once before washing them if they aren't visible dirty. Does that make me a dirty person?

Question for guys: Do guys also have discharge from their penis or no?
Old January 26th, 2016, 12:01 PM   #2
MarisWonder

MarisWonder's Forum Picture

Name: Damaris
Default Re: Discharge and no panties with pants?

I wouldn't recommend wearing them more than once even if its not visible, the same as I wouldn't recommend wearing underwear more than once a week. going commando can be pretty awesome, but you should also track your cycle if you plan on doing it. (we produce more discharge different times of the month).

Aspiring sex educator.
Old January 26th, 2016, 12:29 PM   #3
Xawarus

No, guys have no discharge. The only thing we have is pre-cum which can run out if we are aroused. I'd change my underpants daily anyway.
Old January 26th, 2016, 12:45 PM   #4
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisWonder View Post
I wouldn't recommend wearing them more than once even if its not visible, the same as I wouldn't recommend wearing underwear more than once a week. going commando can be pretty awesome, but you should also track your cycle if you plan on doing it. (we produce more discharge different times of the month).
Well that's the thing. If you wear panties with your pants, you can just change your panties daily and you can wear your pants again if they don't have dirt on them or something.
Old January 26th, 2016, 01:41 PM   #5
eagle18
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Cupcake View Post
I'm posting this here so both male and female can answer.

Girls, if you don't wear panties with your pants, leggings, jeans, shorts etc, don't you find that they get dirty from discharge?
I tried going comando and at the end of the day, my pants are not exactly clean, I mean, our vaginas are self cleaning and... sorry if that's gross or graphic, but seriously, you can't wear them again the next day. I do like to be able to wear pants more then once before washing them if they aren't visible dirty. Does that make me a dirty person?

Question for guys: Do guys also have discharge from their penis or no?
Guys dont really have discharge, but can leak precum, eslecially when turned on, theres been many times im with my girl and shell tease me nonstop and i end up making a big ol wetspot from precum on my pants haha. My gf will sometimes wear oants 2 days jn a row like if she came over and spent thr night and didnt have a changr of pants.

I love to talk about anything, send me a pm if your bored or wanna chat =]
Old January 26th, 2016, 02:22 PM   #6
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnncld90 View Post
Guys dont really have discharge, but can leak precum, eslecially when turned on, theres been many times im with my girl and shell tease me nonstop and i end up making a big ol wetspot from precum on my pants haha. My gf will sometimes wear oants 2 days jn a row like if she came over and spent thr night and didnt have a changr of pants.
Thanks for your response. I guess I'm just more wet down there lol
Old January 26th, 2016, 04:05 PM   #7
BondJamesBond
Junior Member+

BondJamesBond's Forum Picture

Name: Erik

I think that girls' discharge and boys' pre-cum is just one of many good reasons to wear underwear.
Old January 26th, 2016, 04:48 PM   #8
MarisWonder

MarisWonder's Forum Picture

Name: Damaris

Even if you don't see it, your body is always producing bacteria, especially down there. That is why it is important not to wear the same underwear everyday to prevent an overgrowth of bacteria which can cause an infection. You may not see it but you are leaving behind something if you're not wearing underwear. That combined with chaffing can cause an uncomfortable time.

Aspiring sex educator.
Old January 26th, 2016, 06:19 PM   #9
Taryn98
Awesome Poster

Taryn98's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn

I don't really have issues with discharge. If I get horny (and wet) I can leave stains on my clothes but that's not like a common thing if I'm just at school or work all day. Generally I don't see anything if I'm wearing jeans or thicker pants, but if I'm wearing leggings then I will see it. I have a lot of pairs of leggings so it's not really an issue for me to wash them after 1 use. Jeans I'll still wear more than once before washing, but I never wear them 2 days in a row.
To me, the comfort of not wearing panties far outshines any negatives.
Old January 26th, 2016, 07:02 PM   #10
BondJamesBond
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn98 View Post
I don't really have issues with discharge. If I get horny (and wet) I can leave stains on my clothes but that's not like a common thing if I'm just at school or work all day. Generally I don't see anything if I'm wearing jeans or thicker pants, but if I'm wearing leggings then I will see it. I have a lot of pairs of leggings so it's not really an issue for me to wash them after 1 use. Jeans I'll still wear more than once before washing, but I never wear them 2 days in a row.
To me, the comfort of not wearing panties far outshines any negatives.
Just curious, isn't it uncomfortable with nothing under jeans? I can understand yoga pants, tights and so on, since the fabric is pretty smooth and all, but the denim fabric is pretty rough.
Old January 26th, 2016, 07:30 PM   #11
Taryn98
Awesome Poster

Taryn98's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
Just curious, isn't it uncomfortable with nothing under jeans? I can understand yoga pants, tights and so on, since the fabric is pretty smooth and all, but the denim fabric is pretty rough.
Honestly, the denim of my jeans is always pretty soft, so I've never had a pair that was uncomfortable. Even really tight jeans don't bother me. I never understood that from others. I mean if I try something on and it's uncomfortable, I don't buy it. That goes for all clothes.
Old January 26th, 2016, 08:14 PM   #12
BondJamesBond
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn98 View Post
Honestly, the denim of my jeans is always pretty soft, so I've never had a pair that was uncomfortable. Even really tight jeans don't bother me. I never understood that from others. I mean if I try something on and it's uncomfortable, I don't buy it. That goes for all clothes.
I see. Yeah, I guess they're different, most of mine are like sandpaper on the inside. xD It's all about preferences too, of course.
Old January 27th, 2016, 06:12 AM   #13
LanaPole
Member++

LanaPole's Forum Picture

Name: Svetlana

i enjoy going commando very much. it's comfortable. im not really worried about discharge. if it's really visible, i'll just change it. and i dont consider it dirty.
Old January 27th, 2016, 10:59 AM   #14
jojojack007

Name: Jordan

It all depends on how much and how visible it is and if you like it or not. If you don't then just wear panties. I never go commando
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:03 AM   #15
Tyler97
Nice Poster

I'm a guy and have never had discharge or precum, I have absolutely nothing as far as discharge or anything in my pants at the end of the day.
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:41 AM   #16
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

when a guy goes commando the only thing he has to worry about is ball and butt sweat and that can get to be pretty gross depending on what the boy is doing that day.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Old January 28th, 2016, 05:07 AM   #17
Harrier
Awesome Poster

The more expensive the jeans, the softer the inside is. As a guy I would never go commando in jeans regardless of how soft the inside is! There still would be dick rubbing let alone the chance of pre cum stains and obvious boner bulges. I can see how a girl might like to go commando in soft jeans. I try to not go commando ever just bc of boners, but sometimes I do in shorts. I have been known to wear the same boxers two days in a row lol. Guys don't care ha. Very rare tho. Usually during weekends or break.
Old January 28th, 2016, 07:49 PM   #18
Nighterino

Guys don't get discharge unless they have a certain STD (forgot the name) or they just came and its still somewhat dripping out.
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #19
Angelrow

Angelrow's Forum Picture

I seam to drip for a while after cumming so not gone without boxers yet although will maybe try
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:06 PM   #20
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity.