Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 1st, 2016, 01:35 AM   #1
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Default Does Masturbation decrease semen volume?

Every time when I ejaculate, I notice my semen is watery and thin, while usually my semen is thick and sticky. Today I ejaculated and barely any semen came out. Does masturbation really decrease semen volume? Also in puberty, is it normal not to ejaculate that much semen for early puberty?

Last edited by CanadianCheese; January 1st, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
CanadianCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 01:42 AM   #2
ashdaniel
Great Poster

ashdaniel's Forum Picture

Name: Wayne
Default Re: Does Masturbation decrease semen volume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCheese View Post
Every time when I ejaculate, I notice my semen is watery and thin, while usually my semen is thick and sticky. Today I ejaculated and barely any semen came out. Does masturbation really decrease semen volume?
Well, you see, we produce certain amount of semen each day. So if you jerk off all of it that why it is watery. Masturbation doesnt decrease semen volume it only make you use all the semen you store in the testes. If you stop masturbate for a day or two. It should resume.

Hi
I am Wayne.if you have any question or just want to chat feel free to pm me or add me.
ashdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 01:58 AM   #3
camo115
Nice Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdaniel View Post
Well, you see, we produce certain amount of semen each day. So if you jerk off all of it that why it is watery. Masturbation doesnt decrease semen volume it only make you use all the semen you store in the testes. If you stop masturbate for a day or two. It should resume.
Exactly what daniel said. Its not bad for you or anything like that but as you progres through puberty production wil increase.

16 - bi - male.
Currently in germany for a while
camo115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 02:35 AM   #4
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo114 View Post
Exactly what daniel said. Its not bad for you or anything like that but as you progres through puberty production wil increase.
So as we grow our semen volume increases?
Old January 1st, 2016, 02:45 AM   #5
camo115
Nice Poster

Quote:
So as we grow our semen volume increases?
Yes, masturbating has no negetive effect on that, just short term.

16 - bi - male.
Currently in germany for a while
camo115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 02:55 AM   #6
hairy balls
Nice Poster

Exactly what daniel said.
Its not bad for you or anything like that but as you progres through puberty production wil increase.
hairy balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 02:58 AM   #7
FameMonster
Member+

FameMonster's Forum Picture

Name: Christian

Just lay off of masturbation for a bit if you aren't ejaculating alot. The look and texture of semen can vary alot based on several factors such as diet, frequency, and hydration. Nothing to worry about.

20/m/Bi/USA

Feel free to friend me. Open to discussions
FameMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 03:30 AM   #8
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by FameMonster View Post
Just lay off of masturbation for a bit if you aren't ejaculating alot. The look and texture of semen can vary alot based on several factors such as diet, frequency, and hydration. Nothing to worry about.
For how long should I stop to masturbate till I get my thick semen back? Also, for some reason I don't even get any erections at all and I am 13, but I get erect when I masturbate.
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:42 AM   #9
ashdaniel
Great Poster

Quote:
For how long should I stop to masturbate till I get my thick semen back? Also, for some reason I don't even get any erections at all and I am 13, but I get erect when I masturbate.
Two days and more, once reason you didn't have much erection maybe you masturbate too often. Also you just 13, believe me in the future you will complain about getting to much erection. Also, you still maturing so not having very thick white semen is normal.

Hi
I am Wayne.if you have any question or just want to chat feel free to pm me or add me.
Old January 1st, 2016, 11:55 AM   #10
Canadian Dream
VT Canadian Embassy

Canadian Dream's Forum Picture

Your body only produces a specific amount of semen every day, so the more you masturbate typically the less semen comes out each time. But it's also normal not to produce much semen in general in early puberty. It's probably not that the masturbation reduces the amount of semen you produce but simply how often you masturbate.

Canadian Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 12:10 PM   #11
The Byrd
Pepe

Pretty much what other people have said. Your body can only produce a certain amount of semen a day so when you've masturbated quite a bit and all of that's gone, when you masturbate again you might only cum a bit, it might be clear and runny, or you might not cum at all. It doesn't really matter if you cum or not because your still orgasming which is essentially the reason you masturbate but if it does bother you then just stop masturbating for a while.

The Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 12:34 PM   #12
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Thanks guys. I am going to stop wanking off now for a while, wish me luck lads. ��
Old January 1st, 2016, 01:33 PM   #13
northy
Nice Poster

northy's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

Yes, your testes can only produce a certain amount of it. Why not have dry ones? Or dryish

I have returned!
Dan | 17 | UK | Gay
northy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 06:34 PM   #14
Hermes
Awesome Poster

See my analogy in the other thread.

I did once try measuring, though I only tried two days: on day one I ejaculated twice and measured 3ml each time. On day twp I ejaculated once and measured 5ml. There is a slight error here in that 2x3ml = 6ml rather than 5ml but that could be within the range of measurement error or due to subtle timing differences. If I were to repeat the experiment for 3x a day I would expect about 2ml each time.

So, you would have a bigger load, and maybe whiter, thicker etc. if you leave it longer between each ejaculation. Bear in mind, though, that is your'e just masturbating it doesn't really matter - do whatever gives you the most pleasure.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2016, 06:58 PM   #15
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
See my analogy in the other thread.

I did once try measuring, though I only tried two days: on day one I ejaculated twice and measured 3ml each time. On day twp I ejaculated once and measured 5ml. There is a slight error here in that 2x3ml = 6ml rather than 5ml but that could be within the range of measurement error or due to subtle timing differences. If I were to repeat the experiment for 3x a day I would expect about 2ml each time.

So, you would have a bigger load, and maybe whiter, thicker etc. if you leave it longer between each ejaculation. Bear in mind, though, that is your'e just masturbating it doesn't really matter - do whatever gives you the most pleasure.
Alright, thanks cause for me, I can't even squirt semen and I masturbate a lot. Man, all of the semen is a big pool surrounded by my foreskin, so if I don't masturbate for 2-3 days, I will have a bigger load yes?
Old January 1st, 2016, 09:09 PM   #16
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Thanks guy, but I drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Why can't I ejaculate amlot still?
Old January 1st, 2016, 09:43 PM   #17
Hermes
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Alright, thanks cause for me, I can't even squirt semen and I masturbate a lot. Man, all of the semen is a big pool surrounded by my foreskin, so if I don't masturbate for 2-3 days, I will have a bigger load yes?
Yes, if you do that you will have a bigger load. Some people report that waiting longer causes it to shoot further or shoot rather than dribble but I find it tends to make my cum thicker and is doesn't shoot as far. What I find makes it shoot further is to get close to cumming and then back off little and keep doing that so I spend a long time highly aroused, almost ready to cum but not actually cumming before finally letting myself cum.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2016, 06:20 PM   #18
CanadianCheese
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
Yes, if you do that you will have a bigger load. Some people report that waiting longer causes it to shoot further or shoot rather than dribble but I find it tends to make my cum thicker and is doesn't shoot as far. What I find makes it shoot further is to get close to cumming and then back off little and keep doing that so I spend a long time highly aroused, almost ready to cum but not actually cumming before finally letting myself cum.
Hermes I got one question, I can't even get erect randomly. I only get erect when I masturbate, but when I think something hot or just look at a hot photo I don't even get erect. Is there something wrong with me?
Old January 2nd, 2016, 10:03 PM   #19
ashdaniel
Great Poster

Quote:
Thanks guy, but I drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Why can't I ejaculate amlot still?
Bro, calm down, Rome didn't make in one day. So what is the point of puberty if you can developed everything at once. Be patience my friend, it will slowly and eventually increase. remember you just 13, take your time and enjoy the fun of the time.

Hi
Old January 2nd, 2016, 10:16 PM   #20
outback4
Junior Member+

volume is decreased because you've used up what's been produced.

and in early puberty, you aren't making as much. as you grow, you make more.
outback4 is offline   Reply With Quote