Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2015, 03:15 PM   #1
tulolita2015
Banned

Name: Brenda
Default can this be call abuse?

HI everyone i've been reading some posts involving abuse situations like some experience I had. I used to stay in my best friend house (girl) some weekends when I was 11 until we moved that I was 13. Well I used to watch her father doing exercise in the basement lot of times in the morning while the rest were sleeping. He never did anything wrong but I do realize he was excited it, (I can noticed his erections) but he never did anything or talked something wrong to me, until one day he pull his penis out and start masturbating in front of me and I just freak out and in the same time curious and enjoy it. Now every time I think about it I got horny and stuff and I do like older men a lot. My question is : Is that experienced making me like older man so much? he was like 45
Old December 18th, 2015, 09:05 PM   #2
AutumnWinds
Nice Poster

Name: Autumn
Default Re: can this be call abuse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulolita2015 View Post
HI everyone i've been reading some posts involving abuse situations like some experience I had. I used to stay in my best friend house (girl) some weekends when I was 11 until we moved that I was 13. Well I used to watch her father doing exercise in the basement lot of times in the morning while the rest were sleeping. He never did anything wrong but I do realize he was excited it, (I can noticed his erections) but he never did anything or talked something wrong to me, until one day he pull his penis out and start masturbating in front of me and I just freak out and in the same time curious and enjoy it. Now every time I think about it I got horny and stuff and I do like older men a lot. My question is : Is that experienced making me like older man so much? he was like 45
it might contribute to it, but things like why you desire a specific kind of person are usually much more complex than any one situation. know what i mean?
Old December 18th, 2015, 11:14 PM   #3
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess

I'm not sure if this is necessarily abuse per say but it was most definitely wrong. People go to prison for that. There's a certain term they use but I don't quite remember what it is. It's totally possible that that experience makes you like older men so much, but liking older men isn't necessarily a bad thing. Be who you are and like who you like and don't ever be ashamed of it.
Old December 21st, 2015, 11:10 AM   #4
tulolita2015
Banned

Well thats not something that affect my life but I really appreciate the comments!
Old December 23rd, 2015, 11:04 PM   #5
LanaPole
Member++

LanaPole's Forum Picture

Name: Svetlana

i dont think thats abuse. he didnt really hurt you and you sort of enjoyed it
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:48 AM   #6
PhandomMember

PhandomMember's Forum Picture

If he isn't harming you in any way, it's not abuse.

Please subscribe to danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil on YouTube!
Old December 27th, 2015, 10:29 PM   #7
con99

con99's Forum Picture

Name: Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManic View Post
I'm not sure if this is necessarily abuse per say but it was most definitely wrong. People go to prison for that. There's a certain term they use but I don't quite remember what it is. It's totally possible that that experience makes you like older men so much, but liking older men isn't necessarily a bad thing. Be who you are and like who you like and don't ever be ashamed of it.
Think the term @MadManic is grooming in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhandomMember View Post
If he isn't harming you in any way, it's not abuse.
It's still abuse according to the law, I guess.

Con 16, UK, straight

None of my posts represent the opinions of my startup, our clients (both past and present) or constitute medical or legal advice of any kind.
Old December 31st, 2015, 04:19 AM   #8
sabbi

sabbi's Forum Picture

Name: Sabrina

Maybe not abuse but flashing his penis at you is illegal where I come from
Old January 2nd, 2016, 02:27 AM   #9
Uniquemind
VT Lover

That's called indecent exposure to a minor and is a crime.

But how it affected you is not an easy question to answer.

I personally believe how any event affects you is a two-way street, it involves the event influencing you in that you witnessed or are involved in said event by whatever degree of separation and the second part being how you interpret those experiences influencing a positive or negative memory and then personal growth trajectory.

It could be argued that deep down before he did anything inappropriate, a part of you already had a preference for older men, hence you enjoyed watching him but you were so young you weren't even self-aware of developing preferences yet.

It's a weird paradox, was it a latent attraction that was always there or was it created from the event? Nobody knows, the only person who decides that is you.

--

For me similar paradoxes exist, but I personally believe I have control of my nature and that all my feelings and preferences and views are my choice to experience my choice to like or dislike because all my experiences if they be within my sphere of influence belong to me and me alone.

If I willed it, I could turn any dislike into a like or vice-versa.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 07:32 PM   #10
Vanilla Cupcake
Nice Poster

Vanilla Cupcake's Forum Picture

Name: Ella

I just want to say I'm sorry you had to experience that and I'm glad it didn't affect you.
It's pretty strange that he would do that with others in the house and not worry about you telling on him as well.
I had a similar experience that I have not yet spoke about on here, I guess I'm just not ready, but I think it has also affected me as far as liking older men and finding them attractive.
I don't want to get way off topic talking about my own issues but I just wanted to say that it can be scarring at such a young age to see things like that.
I would have ran the other way if I saw that at that age, I think?
Old January 2nd, 2016, 08:41 PM   #11
Uranus
Mah Home

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

That isn't abuse.

It is however, sexual harassment in my own opinion. No matter what it is, that's not something you do to anyone without their consent, especially a minor.

#ThugLife
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:55 PM   #12
caged_owl

caged_owl's Forum Picture

Name: Rachael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
That isn't abuse.

It is however, sexual harassment in my own opinion. No matter what it is, that's not something you do to anyone without their consent, especially a minor.
I agree its not abuse, but highly inappropriate. The fact that he began masturbating in front of you is sick.

It probably has affected you some how. You enjoyed watching him work out? and then you were kinda excited when he took care of himself? Now you associate that memory with arousal. Its not ideal, but I guess you will have to see a therapist or something some day to help get your mind off it.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:58 PM   #13
Maria16 Here

Yes it is inappropriate, not sure I would call it abuse.
Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:54 AM   #14
camo115
Nice Poster

Yeah sexual harrasment and indecent exposure, its not a healthy way to form relation ships with people either, hes a creep.

16 - bi - male.
Currently in germany for a while
Old January 3rd, 2016, 04:59 AM   #15
Exotic Babe

He is a creep and it was very inappropriate of him, but I don't think that's abuse - he didn't hurt you or force you into anything and you kinda enjoyed it. It could've been disturbing (but you even said you kinda liked it so) to see someone's genitals, but you were in his house, he could've walked in naked or stuff like that. However, if he does it again and it makes you feel weird or uncomfortable, maybe try telling your best friend?
Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:39 PM   #16
outback4
Junior Member+

Innapropriate and creepy, definetly shouldn't happen. BUT, it wouldn't be considered abuse. Maybe harassment
Old January 5th, 2016, 04:17 AM   #17
Bontigo Papi .
Nice Poster

Bontigo Papi .'s Forum Picture

Name: Justin

Um, nah hun , I don't think so , it'll be a different thing if he shoved it in your face . Yuou enjoyed it , you won't get emotional hurt . If you did , well, there's you answer .

look at yourself now
you're letting yourself down
should've stayed at home
Old January 8th, 2016, 12:23 PM   #18
tulolita2015
Banned

thanks all
Old February 17th, 2016, 09:08 PM   #19
azure moonstone
glowing