Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 9th, 2015, 08:53 AM   #1
josh wendt

Angry I hate my life and I know that nothing that I do in life will matter because no one w

when Im gone,I am pretty sure that I will have no friends (ones that actually care about me), no relationship and no one will give a f**k when I die. no one will know, no one will care, no one will cry over me and no one will remember me. I just want to be able to have a life where I am loved,cared about and respected. but I know that that wont happen, because for some reason, I had to have a f****d up face (and dont tell me that what I look like doesnt matter, because it does) ,constant negative thoughts,paranoia and severe social anxiety. I want friends that will care when im gone, I want a partner that will care when im gone and I just want to be important to people. I dont want to be one of those people that die alone, and then no one goes to there funeral and they are just put in a f*****g hole somewhere and forgotten about (no one misses them, and any memory of their life is simply erased from the earth, forever). there is no point in living if you know that no matter what you do, your life/social life will fail and every memory of you will be erased,no one will care, no one will cry over you, no one will go to your funeral and no one will miss you. there is really no point in me existing because my life/anything that I achieve in life will be totally forgotten about. no one cares about me now and no one when care about me then, no matter what I do. I hate my life, Ive thought about badly hurting myself, at times I cut myself with anything sharp that I can find, ive thought about going missing and seeing if anyone would care, Ive thought about badly hurting other people (because my emotions are so strong, and I dont really get any emotional support from people, so my feelings just keep building up, I guess). I want to be able to have deeper/more friendships/relationships, but I cant because I get so paranoid/anxious that I literally cant talk or start a conversation.
josh wendt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 08:45 PM   #2
Jerms

Jerms's Forum Picture

Name: Jeremy
Default Re: I hate my life and I know that nothing that I do in life will matter because no o

I'm gonna take this as something made you mad and made you blow your top. You need to understand that there ARE people who care about you. Sit down, take a deep breath, and realize the good that is in your life! YOU are YOU and nobody else in the world is like you! You are completely unique and that is something you can always think about when you're feeling down. You don't need to down yourself and think about life when you're gone. You're here and that's all that matters! Please don't think that people won't miss you when you're gone. Imagine the pain your parents will go through. You can always chat with people on here. My ears will always be open!

Don't let your emotions get the best of you, my friend! I'm here if you need someone to talk too!
Jerms is offline   Reply With Quote