Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old December 9th, 2015, 02:24 AM   #1
Tendencies
Member++

Tendencies's Forum Picture

Default Can't hold it together in class

I have been dealing with depersonalization disorder for over two months and whenever it gets really bad in school, I end up breaking down in class and sob to myself right in the middle of a lecture or something. The disorder causes major anxiety and sometimes I just cannot help myself. I have had to excuse myself from class numerous times and I have literally left my jackets soaked in tears before. Anyone have any advice on how to hold it together in school and possibly how to ground myself when I am in class and confined to a desk? Seems like a difficult task. I don't even know how to ground myself in general so that would be cool if someone could help me out with that too.
~Thanks

I'm that guy that you see sitting by himself in a corner at school with his earbuds put in, and is lost in a never ending cycle of wondering what is, what could've been, what is to come, and why. If you think that you can tolerate me or that we can have interesting conversations, please don't hesitate to hit me up, or if you just need someone to vent to or to talk to about anything, I would love to give some comfort to your situation.
Tendencies is offline   Reply With Quote