Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2015, 06:33 AM   #1
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default People don't like me..

So i feel there is something in me what everyone else don't like in me.
I made small research about things. And i am Aquarius and i personaly hate (and suffer) taurus(they are anoying) scorpio(they boss me like fool) leo(they think they know everything but they don't know shit as mutch as me) libra(anoying fuckers who don't think about future) Capricorn is ok and my closest friend is gemini and when he meat other friends then i am in dust and i am alone. I'm ok with that.
Generally i hate people. But there is some good people.. Maybe.
I am in charge of this or this is others fault??
I feel like i need to be like Sociopath. No morals and respect to others. And more.. That is better than this shit.
Sorry rude words
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 07:41 AM   #2
Bontigo Papi .
Nice Poster
 
Bontigo Papi .'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Justin
Join Date: November 9, 2015
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: People don't like me..

Hey, don't worry what people think about you and shit, you know you're a good person.

Find yourself some good friends, its not that difficult, and fuck that bullshit to the side. Stay possitive and you won't have to worry about anything.

look at yourself now
you're letting yourself down
should've stayed at home
Bontigo Papi . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 08:30 AM   #3
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
Hey, don't worry what people think about you and shit, you know you're a good person.

Find yourself some good friends, its not that difficult, and fuck that bullshit to the side. Stay possitive and you won't have to worry about anything.
Ok. I'll try
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 08:35 AM   #4
Bontigo Papi .
Nice Poster
 
Bontigo Papi .'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Justin
Join Date: November 9, 2015
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivis371LV View Post
Ok. I'll try
Don't try ... Just do it .

look at yourself now
you're letting yourself down
should've stayed at home
Bontigo Papi . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 10:10 AM   #5
MarisWonder
Junior Member
 
MarisWonder's Forum Picture
 
Name: Damaris
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Location: Wonderland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: People don't like me..

Trust me; your star sign has nothing to do with your interaction with people.

Some people just do not click, and that's okay! No one you ever meet is going to be a perfect match for you- having arguments and disagreements is a healthy part of a relationship. You won't always get along, but you cannot focus on what you don't like in a person otherwise you won't ever find a friend!

It may be hard but you have to look for the things you do like in a person and judge them off that first. If the good outweigh the bad- you could be friends.


Aspiring sex educator.
MarisWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 11:54 AM   #6
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisWonder View Post
Trust me; your star sign has nothing to do with your interaction with people.

Some people just do not click, and that's okay! No one you ever meet is going to be a perfect match for you- having arguments and disagreements is a healthy part of a relationship. You won't always get along, but you cannot focus on what you don't like in a person otherwise you won't ever find a friend!

It may be hard but you have to look for the things you do like in a person and judge them off that first. If the good outweigh the bad- you could be friends.
Ok. But i start to feel i need changes. And if i make changes then drastically. Not small steps.
A lot of people disagree in conversations and i am tired of saying they are idiots.
Even small conversations like Latvia's birthday. They enjoy living in Latvia and are happy here.. I am not. I hate latvia and i want to get out of here.
And in plain conversation. They say i am idiot about that i use Linux instead Windows or Mac(Mac's suck.. Sorry) even they use Linux in phones every day(Android and probably Symbian)
I know i am unpleasant human.. But it all get's two heavy sometimes and i do stupid things and i am clean 0 days:| my hand nails hurt's when i touch them and i have shame on me when i have to help someone with some work, because my fingers is not in good shape and i don't show them publicaly.
Sorry about my this mess.. and bad grammar
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:00 PM   #7
MarisWonder
Junior Member
 
MarisWonder's Forum Picture
 
Name: Damaris
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Location: Wonderland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivis371LV View Post
Ok. But i start to feel i need changes. And if i make changes then drastically. Not small steps.
A lot of people disagree in conversations and i am tired of saying they are idiots.
Even small conversations like Latvia's birthday. They enjoy living in Latvia and are happy here.. I am not. I hate latvia and i want to get out of here.
And in plain conversation. They say i am idiot about that i use Linux instead Windows or Mac(Mac's suck.. Sorry) even they use Linux in phones every day(Android and probably Symbian)
I know i am unpleasant human.. But it all get's two heavy sometimes and i do stupid things and i am clean 0 days:| my hand nails hurt's when i touch them and i have shame on me when i have to help someone with some work, because my fingers is not in good shape and i don't show them publicaly.
Sorry about my this mess.. and bad grammar
Lol it is ok that you do not agree with people! No one agrees with everything!

If you do not like Latvia, that's ok. But it is not okay to tell people they are wrong or stupid for liking it....the same way you do not like being called names for using a Linux, they don't want to be called names for liking Latvia.

When you want to make changes, you should talk to people and get their opinions first. If you're doing group work or something, you definitely need to ask because it cannot always be what you want. Working together is about compromise.

For your nails, I don't understand what you are trying to say.


Aspiring sex educator.
MarisWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:05 PM   #8
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

You probably don't have a choice about where you live atm cause of your age, so make the best of it for now
When your older, you can make the changes you want/need
But I'd make smaller, baby steps in changes, in a direction you wana go in
Make a goal, then identify all the stuff you need to accomplish to make that goal a reality
When talking to people, maybe don't be so open about your feeling till you know them better. Then let your feeling out more, little by little, so your not targeted

Just take it easy, relax, keep your head up, your a good person ok?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:09 PM   #9
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisWonder View Post
Lol it is ok that you do not agree with people! No one agrees with everything!

If you do not like Latvia, that's ok. But it is not okay to tell people they are wrong or stupid for liking it....the same way you do not like being called names for using a Linux, they don't want to be called names for liking Latvia.

When you want to make changes, you should talk to people and get their opinions first. If you're doing group work or something, you definitely need to ask because it cannot always be what you want. Working together is about compromise.

For your nails, I don't understand what you are trying to say.
About nails..f*** it is kinda a self harm. When i feel stressed or some other bad emotions i bite them and it hurts and make me feel better for a period of time.
And i don't like group work. I work alone. I don't want to be stabed in back or anyone leak information.
Opinions from my cat and dog? i don't want to envolve parrents or other people
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:30 PM   #10
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat
 
CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Joe
Join Date: July 21, 2013
Location: Yo mamas ass
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: People don't like me..

Chuunibyou

Chances are if no one likes you, there's a damn good reason, just in the few words you said you've come across as a narcissistic fool, in only 7 lines you managed to insult most people stupid enough to believe the month they where born affects their personality.

You are going to cringe so fucking hard at your current self in a few years. I suggest you look at yourself, figure out what it is about you people don't like, there appears to be a lot.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 12:45 PM   #11
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
Chuunibyou

Chances are if no one likes you, there's a damn good reason, just in the few words you said you've come across as a narcissistic fool, in only 7 lines you managed to insult most people stupid enough to believe the month they where born affects their personality.

You are going to cringe so fucking hard at your current self in a few years. I suggest you look at yourself, figure out what it is about you people don't like, there appears to be a lot.

Hey, pretty sure we've crossed paths in the past....gota say, tbh, I agree, just wasn't thinking of being so abrupt about it, but hey, then again, why sugar coat something right?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 01:23 PM   #12
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default Re: People don't like me..

Ok. I guess i have to f*** around with my mind and change it. I don't know how i will change it.. There is only one way..
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 01:30 PM   #13
MarisWonder
Junior Member
 
MarisWonder's Forum Picture
 
Name: Damaris
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Location: Wonderland
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivis371LV View Post
About nails..f*** it is kinda a self harm. When i feel stressed or some other bad emotions i bite them and it hurts and make me feel better for a period of time.
And i don't like group work. I work alone. I don't want to be stabed in back or anyone leak information.
Opinions from my cat and dog? i don't want to envolve parrents or other people
Well you cannot expect anyone to like you if you don't want to work with people. The same way you want things to go your way, everyone else has something they want too. Part of having a healthy relationship with someone is compromising. Especially with parents.


Aspiring sex educator.
Likes: (1)
MarisWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 01:36 PM   #14
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivis371LV View Post
Ok. I guess i have to f*** around with my mind and change it. I don't know how i will change it.. There is only one way..
There is always more than one way to do something, so don't limit how you look at something, be open

And like the previous poster said, it's a give and take, not all about what you want in a relationship, any kind of relationship really

It's a matter of how much are you willing to give, and how much you value the relationship
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #15
Aivis371LV
New Member
 
Name: Aivis
Join Date: October 18, 2015
Location: Latvia
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
There is always more than one way to do something, so don't limit how you look at something, be open

And like the previous poster said, it's a give and take, not all about what you want in a relationship, any kind of relationship really

It's a matter of how much are you willing to give, and how much you value the relationship
If i someone make relationship with me i'll try to stay in control and don't act.. But what i think about friendship value is low. I don't think there is real friendship and that BFF thing is complete bulls***. I will better live alone than fake friendship. The wasted time isn't worth it and not everyone agrees and that is fine two..becouse anyone else have their own rights and i respect that.
Aivis371LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2015, 04:15 PM   #16
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

You have a right to live in any way you see fit, what ever makes you happy, but tbh, your opinion of friendship, is pretty out there ok?

To have a real, and true friend, is work, something you put effort in. To say it has little or no value, is like, then why are you even making this thread then?
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:20 PM   #17
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat
 
CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Joe
Join Date: July 21, 2013
Location: Yo mamas ass
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
Hey, pretty sure we've crossed paths in the past....gota say, tbh, I agree, just wasn't thinking of being so abrupt about it, but hey, then again, why sugar coat something right?
I refuse to fuck about and nanny to narcissistic idiots, so many people his age (I presume young teen) have a god complex.

You think that about friends because you don't have any. go out an socialise and stop thinking you're better than everyone else and you'll realise you're acting like a total fool, and I have no doubt everyone here is cringing at you. The way you're acting isn't cool, it's not bad ass, you're just digging yourself deeper.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:26 PM   #18
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
I refuse to fuck about and nanny to narcissistic idiots, so many people his age (I presume young teen) have a god complex.

You think that about friends because you don't have any. go out an socialise and stop thinking you're better than everyone else and you'll realise you're acting like a total fool, and I have no doubt everyone here is cringing at you. The way you're acting isn't cool, it's not bad ass, you're just digging yourself deeper.

I'm guna assume your talking to me as you quoted me, but tbh, your not making any sense here, cause I don't have any way of thinking about me friends, have plenty, socialize plenty also.....so wtf dude???
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:29 PM   #19
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat
 
CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Joe
Join Date: July 21, 2013
Location: Yo mamas ass
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
I'm guna assume your talking to me as you quoted me, but tbh, your not making any sense here, cause I don't have any way of thinking about me friends, have plenty, socialize plenty also.....so wtf dude???
........no, I'm not talking about you, the guy making the thread, why would I randomly insult you?

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:31 PM   #20
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: People don't like me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
........no, I'm not talking about you, the guy making the thread, why would I randomly insult you?
Ok, cool, I misunderstood, you quoted me so I thought you were talking to me
But ok, that's cool
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2017
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2017, VirtualTeen.org