Notices

Old October 21st, 2015, 09:18 PM   #1
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Name: Jessie
Default What Would You Want?

http://fox43.com/2015/10/21/harrisbu...-hiv-positive/

So earlier today i was on Facebook, reading through some of the news headlines when i came across this article [Link Posted Above].

It's about this guy named Ira Task, 61, who made arrangements with another man, William Byers-Augusta, 19, of North Middleton Township, to bring the 6 year-old male victim to his residence to engage in sex. Fully knowing that he has and most likely will infect the underage victim with HIV.

When i finished reading the article, i went back to my Facebook to read the comments and i saw lots of people saying that both Ira and William should be tortured, raped, mauled, attack by wild animal's and have their testicles and dicks ripped off.
---------------------------------------------
Now my question is what do you think your abuser should face?
---------------------------------------------
I honestly wouldn't want any of those things to happen to my abuser. Just because he did something horrible to me, doesn't give me the right to do something horrible like threaten him to get tortured. I honestly just want answers from him that's all.
jessie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 11:36 AM   #2
hazelteen

hazelteen's Forum Picture

Name: Axel
Default Re: What Would You Want?

A lifetime in jail, and no visitors or any form of entertainment so they are miserable as possible for the rest of their life

Stars can't shine without darkness.
hazelteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:18 PM   #3
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Chemical castration, incarceration, and civil commitment. Plus they should be made to make amends to the victim for life.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2015, 01:58 PM   #4
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

In my opinion, there is nothing that can be done to make the disgusting abuse right again
However, something can be done to ensure they will never be able to do that again, ever
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2015, 11:18 PM   #5
Dalcourt

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

I wouldn't want anything at all. I have forgiven that person long ago. I'm not one for hating anyone. I'm not someone who seeks revenge or anything.
He paid his price and I paid mine, so yeah...
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2015, 07:49 PM   #6
ObliviousCat

ObliviousCat's Forum Picture

I would want my abuser to experience the major depression and anxiety I have so he can finally know and understand how it feels to be in my position. I want him to be stricken with insomnia when he has important plans in the morning, and I want his normal, day-to-day activities to be hindered because he can't stop loathing himself. Then, I want him to be emotionally abused by a girlfriend, so he can know how that feels, too - to be told that other people are worse off than he is, that he's a pathetic coward for wanting to commit suicide, that she doesn't want to be responsible for his suicide and that it's dangerous to be with him, that all of his problems are not enough to make him so miserable, etc. etc.
I want him to have these disorders for the rest of his life.
He's an actual psychopath who can't feel for others. He is devoid of empathy, and puts on a mask in order to manipulate and control the people he meets. Perhaps if he experiences the same problem as me, he will be unable to show himself in public due to his new-found extreme paranoia and fear. That way, no one else can be hurt by this poor excuse of a person.
ObliviousCat is offline   Reply With Quote