Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Notices

Old October 15th, 2015, 08:51 PM   #1
Tendencies
Member++

Tendencies's Forum Picture

Default Constantly Spacing Out

I know I just posted in this forum and stuff but I just kind of came to terms with another thing that I have been feeling and that is the feeling that I am constantly losing focus and that I am constantly spacing out and like when I switch from looking at something close to me to something father away, I get disoriented and I feel some-what dizzy from it. Any ideas on what's going on would be much appreciated.

I'm that guy that you see sitting by himself in a corner at school with his earbuds put in, and is lost in a never ending cycle of wondering what is, what could've been, what is to come, and why. If you think that you can tolerate me or that we can have interesting conversations, please don't hesitate to hit me up, or if you just need someone to vent to or to talk to about anything, I would love to give some comfort to your situation.
Tendencies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2015, 12:27 AM   #2
TylerK
Junior Member+

Name: Tyler
Default Re: Constantly Spacing Out

I know exactly what you're talking about. Probably happens the most in the classroom most? If so there are two fixes besides caffeine.. Anyway, try getting more sleep, that fixed it for me, but then when I wasn't able to get a lot of sleep I would put one earbud in and listen to some heavy music which helps me focus a lot.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you're just lacking sleep.
TylerK is offline   Reply With Quote