Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2015, 04:12 PM   #1
MadManic
Junior Member+

Name: Jess
Default I need a friend .... please help me

I don't know what to do. I feel like no matter what this keeps happening. Back in December I was raped three times by three different boys at a party and my friend completely ostercised me because one of them was her boyfriend. I was blamed for all of it. Well I was finally getting over it when I was raped again this past summer. I was away on vacation and made a mistake and ended up getin really get for it. He got me really high and then did it at knife point and this time I could fight back but there were so many things I had no control over. I wish I could just talk about it. Tell someone every detail to just get it off my chest but I know I can't. I'm only 17 and I know there's so much more pain coming. I'm about to graduate and go to college and the odds of that happening again are really high and I'm terrified. I can't go through this again... can anyone help me? What should I do I can't seem to protect myself and I have nobody to talk to
Old October 13th, 2015, 04:57 PM   #2
EmilySmith

EmilySmith's Forum Picture

Default Re: I need a friend .... please help me

Ok firstly, I feel really sorry because of you and sorry for saying that, but your friend is a piece of shit!
Do some sport! You need to learn how to defense yourself, I can recommend you Aikido, (Not karate) (trust me, I'm a girl, and I'm 17 too, and… I was 12, when a man tried to rape me, I could defend myself, with stuffs, which I've learnt there, otherwise, I would be dead) I don't know, if you want to just talk, you can talk to me (can't send private messages yet, but can find some way)
I think you simply don't have other choice but to know physically how to defend yourself… :/ Sorry for saying that
Old October 15th, 2015, 09:49 AM   #3
Just JT
sure, ask, dare you

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Hi Jess,
I'm sorry you went through this, it is horrible to experience. I believe @EmilySmith is offering good advice for things you can do to help protect yourself in the future. And that's one piece of it.
I think you should talk to a counselor if not already. Does not sound like you've told anyone, and I'm sure your feeling a lot of guilt that is needless. I speak from experience on this topic, it's not easy, but it does help to get stuff off your chest.
If you haven't told anyone, think I'd start with your parents or a trusted adult friend or relative. Someone who will help you get your needs meet

Let us know how you make out ok?
Old October 19th, 2015, 12:33 PM   #4
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJreversed View Post
Hi Jess,
I'm sorry you went through this, it is horrible to experience. I believe @EmilySmith is offering good advice for things you can do to help protect yourself in the future. And that's one piece of it.
I think you should talk to a counselor if not already. Does not sound like you've told anyone, and I'm sure your feeling a lot of guilt that is needless. I speak from experience on this topic, it's not easy, but it does help to get stuff off your chest.
If you haven't told anyone, think I'd start with your parents or a trusted adult friend or relative. Someone who will help you get your needs meet

Let us know how you make out ok?

@TJreversed has some good points here, you should really look into talking with some about the issue and stop trying to carry that load all by yourself, because you dont have to.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Old July 28th, 2016, 04:32 AM   #5
maria_556
Banned

Name: maria

Sorry for you
Old July 28th, 2016, 06:02 AM   #6
Desynchronized
Member+

Desynchronized's Forum Picture

Name: Jason

Oh.......no, thats a nasty happening. Really sorry for you. Have you talked about all this to your parents? If not you should inform them or any trustworthy elder as soon as possible. And everybody has made great points above. You have great times ahead, things will probably get better in future. And there are a lot of great members here, you can talk to them. Sorry i could not be more of a help right now.
Old July 29th, 2016, 03:49 PM   #7
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManic View Post
I don't know what to do. I feel like no matter what this keeps happening. Back in December I was raped three times by three different boys at a party and my friend completely ostercised me because one of them was her boyfriend. I was blamed for all of it. Well I was finally getting over it when I was raped again this past summer. I was away on vacation and made a mistake and ended up getin really get for it. He got me really high and then did it at knife point and this time I could fight back but there were so many things I had no control over. I wish I could just talk about it. Tell someone every detail to just get it off my chest but I know I can't. I'm only 17 and I know there's so much more pain coming. I'm about to graduate and go to college and the odds of that happening again are really high and I'm terrified. I can't go through this again... can anyone help me? What should I do I can't seem to protect myself and I have nobody to talk to
I am sooo sorry to hear this!! Did you get a rape kit done? If this happens again get a rape kit done ASAP, they can save it for if in the future you want to press charges. Pleaseee report this!! I suspect you don't want to as you haven't but please at least consider it again! As for protection, stay away from parties with them, stick with real friends and maybe carry mace and a rape alarm.

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Old July 29th, 2016, 03:53 PM   #8
City Kid
Awesome Poster

City Kid's Forum Picture

Name: Sophie

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for two months or longer.

City Kid
MAD(D) | in recovery since February 2014

[email protected]

Help & Advice moderator

ヽ(ᴗ‿ᴗ)ノ
Closed Thread