Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 8th, 2015, 03:43 PM   #1
KidWithTheHeadband
Junior Member+

KidWithTheHeadband's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew
Default Did I have some kind of anxiety attack?

Last night, I was laying in bed listening to some music. But something kind of...strange happened. A certain song came up, and all the sudden I remembered a scene from a series I watched which really didn't sit that well with me.

All of the sudden, I sort of self inserted myself in the situation in my mind. And I felt genuinely sick. Like, about to throw up kind of sick. My stomach started to cramp and I literally felt like puking because of it. Luckily, I didn't

It passed about 20 minutes later but I felt rather off for the rest of the night.

I don't usually feel anxious of sorts (e.g. around tests, in most social situations.) But it's been bothering me today. Anyone have a situation like this happen before?

It might as well just be me overimagining things but nevertheless, it still was kind of scary.
KidWithTheHeadband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2015, 06:07 PM   #2
Jkat547

Name: Rebekkah
Default Re: Did I have some kind of anxiety attack?

I've heard songs or watched movie that got me thinking about certain events. After a while, they caused an anxiety attack. I would try talking to a professional about it. Ask them questions and say stuff that you've been going through. It might help.
Jkat547 is offline   Reply With Quote