Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #1
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Default I'm going to drink bleach and end it

Here I am again already being dumped by someone who said she loved me but never meant it. I'm ready to die. No girl will ever fucking love me or want me for me. I'm tired of trying and I refuse to live a life where no woman can love me. It's time to end it. I don't care about life anymore. I'm fucking broken inside.
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #2
ilikehorses2

ilikehorses2's Forum Picture

Default Re: I'm going to drink bleach and end it

Somewhere there is a girl for you. She is not good enough for you. Please do not kill yourself! Most of us understand!

But since I actually possess no power to stop anybody and you’d just probably do what it is you wanted to do, here’s my last request. Won’t you please read this article before committing suicide?

1. Write a ten-page letter discussing why you’re doing it. I know, you may complain you’re too depressed, you’d easily run out of words to say. But hey, consider these the last pages you’d ever write. After this, you’ll never need to write anything anymore, not a single damn page. So why don’t you consider this for now. See, people would miss you. They’ll long to hear more about you. Aren’t ten pages too short then to write everything you’ve ever wanted to say?

2. Write down the three important items you’d want to give away and to whom you’re giving it to.

3. Write a separate letter to three people that mattered most to you. Tell them why you’re thankful you’ve had them in your life. (Don’t worry, the next item won’t be about writing anymore).

4. Cry for a moment for your own passing. Well atleast you’d know somebody cried for you. Grieve over the great loss the world would feel in losing this very dear person.

5. Write down 5 good things this person has done in his/ her life. (Sorry to be back about the writing stuff. But this time, its for this special person, you know?)

6. Write down 5 more things he/ she could have done had his/her life not ended so abruptly. (No need to feel guilty here now).

7. Plant a seed, a plant or a tree in memory of this special person.

8. Create a website summarizing his life and his heart.

9. Scan some of his baby photos and paste them at the website made.

10. Compose some e-mail greetings to be sent automatically in the future to greet special people in your life. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they could still receive greetings on their birthdays or during Christmas season from you? Go to

11. Eat your favorite food.

12. Have some vanilla ice cream.

13. Say goodbye to your pet. Buy a cute puppy if you don’t have one. And then say goodbye.

14. Make a last round of strolling about at your local market or favorite cafe. Give the people you meet there everyday a firm handshake.

15. Record your favorite song and have it burned on a CD.

16. Write down the background music you’d want to be played in your funeral.

17. Buy that dress you’ve always wanted to buy.

18. Treat your classmates to lunch.

19. Dance one last time.

20. Ride a bike one last time.

21. Buy some caged birds and then set them free

22. Reconcile with your enemies.

23. Take a cold shower.

24. Buy some fresh roses.

25. Go to a theme park, be like a child again and enjoy the rides.

26. Do some bunjee jumping. No need to be afraid now.

27. Watch some fireflies.

28. Catch some fireflies.

29. Do some wall-climbing.

30. Do some go-kart driving.

31. Taste some snow.
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #3
Triceratops
VT Lover

I've been here too many times before, sometimes I feel like nobody could ever possibly want or love me and I've felt suicidal over it. The reality is nobody will end up alone forever, as cliche as that sounds. It could take a few months or it could take years for you to find that special someone who loves you, but at the end of the day you will eventually find them. A lot of the time something won't work out for you because greater things are in the works.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #4
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikehorses2 View Post
Somewhere there is a girl for you. She is not good enough for you. Please do not kill yourself! Most of us understand!

But since I actually possess no power to stop anybody and you’d just probably do what it is you wanted to do, here’s my last request. Won’t you please read this article before committing suicide?

1. Write a ten-page letter discussing why you’re doing it. I know, you may complain you’re too depressed, you’d easily run out of words to say. But hey, consider these the last pages you’d ever write. After this, you’ll never need to write anything anymore, not a single damn page. So why don’t you consider this for now. See, people would miss you. They’ll long to hear more about you. Aren’t ten pages too short then to write everything you’ve ever wanted to say?

2. Write down the three important items you’d want to give away and to whom you’re giving it to.

3. Write a separate letter to three people that mattered most to you. Tell them why you’re thankful you’ve had them in your life. (Don’t worry, the next item won’t be about writing anymore).

4. Cry for a moment for your own passing. Well atleast you’d know somebody cried for you. Grieve over the great loss the world would feel in losing this very dear person.

5. Write down 5 good things this person has done in his/ her life. (Sorry to be back about the writing stuff. But this time, its for this special person, you know?)

6. Write down 5 more things he/ she could have done had his/her life not ended so abruptly. (No need to feel guilty here now).

7. Plant a seed, a plant or a tree in memory of this special person.

8. Create a website summarizing his life and his heart.

9. Scan some of his baby photos and paste them at the website made.

10. Compose some e-mail greetings to be sent automatically in the future to greet special people in your life. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they could still receive greetings on their birthdays or during Christmas season from you? Go to

11. Eat your favorite food.

12. Have some vanilla ice cream.

13. Say goodbye to your pet. Buy a cute puppy if you don’t have one. And then say goodbye.

14. Make a last round of strolling about at your local market or favorite cafe. Give the people you meet there everyday a firm handshake.

15. Record your favorite song and have it burned on a CD.

16. Write down the background music you’d want to be played in your funeral.

17. Buy that dress you’ve always wanted to buy.

18. Treat your classmates to lunch.

19. Dance one last time.

20. Ride a bike one last time.

21. Buy some caged birds and then set them free

22. Reconcile with your enemies.

23. Take a cold shower.

24. Buy some fresh roses.

25. Go to a theme park, be like a child again and enjoy the rides.

26. Do some bunjee jumping. No need to be afraid now.

27. Watch some fireflies.

28. Catch some fireflies.

29. Do some wall-climbing.

30. Do some go-kart driving.

31. Taste some snow.
Like you said I don't know if I can even do this as depressed as I am. It sounds like the things I want to finish up before I die so there are some things I'll do in this list before I end it. I might write a letter explaining things but all the people that will 'miss' me will inevitably understand why I can't do this anymore. The pain is so horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceratops View Post
I've been here too many times before, sometimes I feel like nobody could ever possibly want or love me and I've felt suicidal over it. The reality is nobody will end up alone forever, as cliche as that sounds. It could take a few months or it could take years for you to find that special someone who loves you, but at the end of the day you will eventually find them. A lot of the time something won't work out for you because greater things are in the works.
I've been hurt so many times and people who seem to truly love me leave me without reason. I can't even begin to trust anyone because people I relate to, people like you...I can't even trust you...It's like I'm meant to suffer and be alone.

Last edited by dreamofdante; February 6th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #5
Triceratops
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1995 View Post
I've been hurt so many times and people who seem to truly love me leave me without reason. I can't even begin to trust anyone because people I relate to, people like you...I can't even trust you...It's like I'm meant to suffer and be alone.
So have I. I've been hurt, betrayed and taken advantage of more than you could ever possibly imagine. The only difference is I have wisdom and I do not allow a self-destructive attitude to take over and ruin me.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Old February 6th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #6
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triceratops View Post
So have I. I've been hurt, betrayed and taken advantage of more than you could ever possibly imagine. The only difference is I have wisdom and I do not allow a self-destructive attitude to take over and ruin me.
Well I'm sorry...I should be more sympathetic to you but...I've been sitting here with a bottle of bleach ever since she left. I've been very reckless for many months and I wanted to die on my 18th birthday. Things look up and then I fall so far...
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #7
Ainsleyshea
Member+

Ainsleyshea's Forum Picture

Name: Ainsley

all I can say is think of the pain your in and then think of the grief your family will experience ........

^"Charley Bronson"^
quote me other wise i wont reply
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #8
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainsleyshea View Post
all I can say is think of the pain your in and then think of the grief your family will experience ........
They'll probably move on and accept that it was better than me suffering for forty or so more years.
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #9
Ainsleyshea
Member+

but you wont suffer for forty and if they can get over a death you can get over a loss of a girlfriend

^"Charley Bronson"^
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #10
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
but you wont suffer for forty and if they can get over a death you can get over a loss of a girlfriend
It's not the loss of her per se. It's the lack of any love from a woman in my entire life. I can't live like that. The future looks so fucking bleak.
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #11
Ainsleyshea
Member+

but the future you cant see so there for you don't know there might be some won just round the corner

^"Charley Bronson"^
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #12
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
but the future you cant see so there for you don't know there might be some won just round the corner
The same shit is going to keep happening to me. They tell me they love me then leave me in a few days. I'm tired of fucking trying.
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #13
John566
Junior Member+

I've been there brother.......It's NOT the end of the world!
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #14
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John566 View Post
I've been there brother.......It's NOT the end of the world!
Is it all that ever happens to you?
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #15
John566
Junior Member+

I guess....I have been rejected a lot. I know we can't really tell true storys on here so I will just say that I recently asked out a girl who I really really liked and I got rejected. Yeah it was crappy but it's happened a lot of times to me so it doesn't bother me anymore, lol.

If you need to talk I'm here!
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #16
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
I guess....I have been rejected a lot. I know we can't really tell true storys on here so I will just say that I recently asked out a girl who I really really liked and I got rejected. Yeah it was crappy but it's happened a lot of times to me so it doesn't bother me anymore, lol.

If you need to talk I'm here!
I've been rejected by over 100 at this point.

Thanks.
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #17
Ainsleyshea
Member+

tell me how you see in to the future ??? just give life one more chance

^"Charley Bronson"^
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #18
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
tell me how you see in to the future ??? just give life one more chance
I've been giving life one more chance since 2011. I'm 18 years old and haven't even kissed a fucking girl...I wanted to die for three years and look at me. I'm in so much pain that it's amazing I can even walk...
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #19
John566
Junior Member+

I've been rejected by at least 50. The key is to stop caring. I take it as it comes. If they don't want to go out with you -- so what? You sound like a good guy so it's their loss man.

No problem!
Old February 6th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #20
dreamofdante
Awesome Poster

Quote:
I've been rejected by at least 50. The key is to stop caring. I take it as it comes. If they don't want to go out with you -- so what? You sound like a good guy so it's their loss man.

No problem!
I must be a piece of shit if no one wants me. I mean fuck, I've tried so hard...Nothing...
Closed Thread