Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #61
ViolinPro

ViolinPro's Forum Picture

Default Re: Have you ever been sexually abused?

My sexual mishaps (I like to call them mishaps) happened throughout a period of a couple of years or more by a family friend from the age of 8.
Hell yeah it changed me then so much, the person granted me with a few disorders that I had to deal with in my early teenage years
But I have forgiven, forgotten and moved on. I remember it only if I'm reminded of it, which happens very rarely.

Be the change you wish to see in the world! ❈

-----------------

VIOLINPRǾ

Old June 25th, 2014, 08:50 PM   #62
PatrickV
Banned

Name: Patrick

11 by a babysitter. she was always in control, which I think Is where my dominant approach to sex stemmed from, which I think is sort of a defense mechanism from being taken advantage of like that.
Old June 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #63
Hundred Spirited God
Banned

Hundred Spirited God's Forum Picture

Name: caleb

no,fortunately
Old June 27th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #64
Whight

Whight's Forum Picture

Name: Logan

I was sexually abused by my foster "father" and emotionally abused by the rest of that foster family.
It was a horrible experience to go through that I don't wish on anyone. I thank those that got me out everyday for saving me.

It really incapacitated me as well, sexually. It took me a long time to be okay with my boyfriend touching me even a hug. Still find it a bit unsettling when people other than him hug me.
Old June 28th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #65
lumiadots

lumiadots's Forum Picture

Name: Alexa

i was six and it was a family member. it happened twice and i've been able to come to terms with it and move on, but it still haunts me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
11 by a babysitter. she was always in control, which I think Is where my dominant approach to sex stemmed from, which I think is sort of a defense mechanism from being taken advantage of like that.
this is also very true for me. being taken advantage multiple times like that, when i was so young, made me feel as if i had to be dominate in every sexual encounter i had after that. i remember when i got older, i almost began to look for sexual encounters and then completely dominate the encounter, as if to prove to myself i wasn't weak like i had been when i was sexually abused. i've valiantly tried to overcome it, and it's slowly working, but i've noticed i still always have to be top whenever i'm with my boyfriend, even though i trust him a lot. i just can't make myself be submissive and give up my body like that to anyone, at least not at this stage in my life, because it feels like i'm giving in and i can't handle that feeling.

Last edited by lumiadots; June 28th, 2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM   #66
PatrickV
Banned

Name: Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumiadots View Post
i was six and it was a family member. it happened twice and i've been able to come to terms with it and move on, but it still haunts me.

this is also very true for me. being taken advantage multiple times like that, when i was so young, made me feel as if i had to be dominate in every sexual encounter i had after that. i remember when i got older, i almost began to look for sexual encounters and then completely dominate the encounter, as if to prove to myself i wasn't weak like i had been when i was sexually abused. i've valiantly tried to overcome it, and it's slowly working, but i've noticed i still always have to be top whenever i'm with my boyfriend, even though i trust him a lot. i just can't make myself be submissive and give up my body like that to anyone, at least not at this stage in my life, because it feels like i'm giving in and i can't handle that feeling.
WOW, this is exactly how I feel.
Old July 5th, 2014, 03:13 AM   #67
jessie3
Member++

jessie3's Forum Picture

Name: Jessie

I was between the ages of 8 and 12, my uncle did it to me and sometimes I do think about it alot. I still remember the first time he did it to me and the times after.
Old July 5th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #68
gothy
Member++

gothy's Forum Picture

Not to my knowledge.

by leprechaun

"Enjoy your faults, that's what separates you from the rest of the world. - Marilyn Manson
Old July 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #69
Gottaloveaginger14

Name: Cori

yes from the time I was 4 until I was 8 I was raped and molested by Dad, step mom and some of their friends.
And then about 2 years ago I was raped my a guy I was in a long term relationship with.

Check out my blog where I talk about this stuff at Ramblingsofanopenmindedginger.wordpress.com
Old July 17th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #70
nerdyvixxen

nerdyvixxen's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp501 View Post
Just wondering if anyone out there has been molested. On here, you can't go into detail, but if you did just say how old you were who did it, do you think about it?
I was 9, a stranger., everyday.
Old August 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #71
Svan
Banned

Name: Svan.

Starting when I was very young by a family friend, I was raped repeatedly until I was fifteen.
Old August 15th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #72
deadpie
S̈́ea Wolf Levḯathaחי

deadpie's Forum Picture

Name: Damien Ark

I've posted it before here but not in too much detail and erased the post later on.. Gigantic trigger warning.

For me it was by my mothers friend who was living with us due to his mental issues not being able to support himself. My parents were quite busy with work and love - weren't really home much. He took 'care' of me. It's still hard to talk about it, even online.. I have to be one on one with someone.. It went on from ages six to nine. At first it was just games. It eventually became physical, emotional abuse and sexual humiliation. He tried to kill me at one point. He isn't here anymore. I've forgiven him, because I believe he was just extremely, extremely mentally ill and the cycle of violence was a part of why he did what he did. I've carried the hatred and rage and confusion for a large time.. It took me a while to realize I was going through Stockholm Syndrome and I might still have pieces of that..?

He infinitely destroyed me for sure. Everything I am is because of what has happened. Every choice I make and my entire personality. I don't even know if I was born gay or if what he did made me that way TBH.

Someone was talking about control and I do agree that I have a problem with that. My abuse made me oversexual for my age. I knew more than anyone at a young age. I've put myself in extremely dangerous places with that and wanted to test it just to gain more control over my body. That's probably why I started using drugs and why I'm still an addict - to be in control when drugs give you the complete fucking opposite of that. If you're seeking control all the time let me tell you that it can also be your downfall.

When I turned 18 I had moved by myself, got a job, started having sex with strangers (protective), using extremely hardcore as well. One night I was so fucked up that I responded to an ad on Craigslist, didn't care what he looked like or anything ,just knew I wanted to fuck him. Didn't work out like that. As soon as I got in the car the atmosphere had changed. He was in control immediately, WHILE DRIVING. He told me what to do and I complied because I was high and afraid. Wasn't ready to do anything yet but did it anyways. Got to his house. Told me to be quiet because his family was sleeping. I was quiet anyways. The way these people can get in your head and fuck with you.. I couldn't get hard, but he could. So he needed to get off. He did. Again. And again.

Worst part was when we went in the shower 'to clean up'. One of my worst problems is feeling like I can never clean the filth off my body from all that has happened to me and always feeling dirty. I take extremely long hot showers to try to cleanse my mind. You can guess what happened in the shower. My hot showers don't help anymore. They're now another trigger. I'm never clean.

Because I was so fucked up when I got home all I did was delete all information. Didn't cry that night, was still in shock and high as hell. Finally cried the next day.

That was about a year and a half ago. Once again the self blaming, self hate, all of it harder than ever and I didn't tell anyone for a long time.

I know that I will never let someone do that to me again. I've become almost asexual now.. Not interest in sex or even a relationship, but I do feel lonely. Maybe it's because I don't know if I can relate to anyone about it and I don't want to keep talking about it to someone new.

Spent many months in mental hospitals, inpatient and outpatient, at various points of my life. Five suicide attempts. Off and on issues with self harm. You name it.

I'm not interested in letting them win though. I feel like I will probably succumb to suicide at some point, but I should at least try to do something with my life first.. For me that's writing a book. I'd like to also fall in love with someone for a few months and gain that sense of 'trust'..

Things have been unbelievably bleak in my distance but I have also seen light. There are beautiful people and beautiful places in this world we live in. Although, you have to look for it. Beneath our horrible cultures and stupid fucking society where the planet rots and nobody seems to care there are things out there that aren't so bad. For a while I was an unbelievably pissed off enraged person that hated everything. I still can be - I can be the most confrontational cruel person with words if I want to.. I was a militant atheist, misanthrope, nihilist, liar, thief, like a fucking nuclear warzone.. Not saying you have to do what I've done, but what has worked for me is meditation, music, finding my own higher power, which lead me to convert to Judaism. I like helping people that are willing to be helped. I don't want to waste my time trying to help people that don't want it or want me to cry them a river.

If you need someone to talk to on here about things you don't feel you can talk about because it's just too hard or you think someone might understand, then you can come to me.

Old August 16th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #73
Stars_

Name: Fluffeh

I was when I was 16 by who I though wad my bf. Basically, he wanted sex, I didn't, and he used the fact that he is bigger and stronger than me, as I am rather small and am not strong at all.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 07:20 PM   #74
nikkissippi121
Junior Member+

nikkissippi121's Forum Picture

Name: Nikko

When I was in 5th grade, my teacher repeatedly molested me. I can't remember a whole lot, just some fondling, but I know I have a ton of repressed memories, and my personality totally changed. 9 years later, I'm only just starting to get over the fear and anxiety he caused me. I don't think about it often, but when I do, I'm usually gripped with fear and guilt for days.
Old August 26th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #75
Yugen
Member++

Yugen's Forum Picture

Name: Yugen

When I was nine/ten by my neighbors, and when I was twelve by someone completely different. I would prefer not to talk about it.

Old August 27th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #76
Croconaw
Water Type

Croconaw's Forum Picture

I was sexually assaulted

Los Angeles Kings Fan Los Angeles Dodgers Fan
Proud Liberal Democrat Pro-Choice
Old August 27th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #77
Remora
Awesome Poster

Remora's Forum Picture

Name: Simon

She tried to penetrate my wall of teeth with her drilltongue. She was skiing, but with her butt on my lap. She was 8 years old and i was 11 years old.

who needs a signature with a name like this
Old August 28th, 2014, 08:37 AM   #78
Perfectly Flawed
Member++

Perfectly Flawed's Forum Picture

Name: Kim

I was in a relationship I felt forced into and was scared to leave because the guy was suicidal, because of that I did sexual things I didn't want to do even after trying to say no. I honestly don't know if I would call it abuse, but I definitely hated every part of it.
Old September 1st, 2014, 07:44 PM   #79
countryboi9
Great Poster

Name: scott

I was 12, it was a female friend of my dad
Old September 5th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #80
welsh91
Junior Member+

Name: Jenny

No, but my best freind has
Closed Thread