Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old December 29th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1
kylem
Banned

Name: kyle
Question Seeing sister naked

Don't want to make this sound perverted or creepy, but my sister is seriously developing because I noticed that the other day when she was wearing her bikini and looked really hot! She's a year younger then me, she's 14. I totally got a hard on and I think she saw that happen, but now all I can think about is seeing her naked. I wanted to ask her but she is my sister. Would it be weird or creepy if I asked if I could see her naked, or just forget about it and blame it on hormones and being horny?

Last edited by kylem; December 29th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #2
Swagging god
Banned

Name: Garrett
Default Re: Seeing sister naked

That really depends on what your relationship is like, if you guys are close and able to talk to each other then it may be ok, personally I would wait a few years and she if those feelings are still there....; however if you guys are close I say go for it, it may make things awkward for you though or it may be bring you two closer together, tread carefully
Old December 29th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #3
johnblogs
Awesome Poster

johnblogs's Forum Picture

Name: Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylem View Post
Don't want to make this sound perverted or creepy, but my sister is seriously developing because I noticed that the other day when she was wearing her bikini and looked really hot! She's a year younger then me, she's 14. I totally got a hard on and I think she saw that happen, but now all I can think about is seeing her naked. I wanted to ask her but she is my sister. Would it be weird or creepy if I asked if I could see her naked, or just forget about it and blame it on hormones and being horny?
It's natural that if you like girls, your body will physically react weather or not the female in question is related. It really depends on your relationship as to weather or not you ask her or weather she will get upset. Some people on this site in other threads seem to have a closeness, whilst others are freaked out by the idea. Only you and your sister can answer that one. Just know your boundaries if you do

Starting to think I'm bi. I like girls and guys. Open to any questions. Feel free to PM me on anything.
1000 posts on 23rd April 2014
Old December 29th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #4
Forsakenbymyself
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagging god View Post
That really depends on what your relationship is like, if you guys are close and able to talk to each other then it may be ok, personally I would wait a few years and she if those feelings are still there....; however if you guys are close I say go for it, it may make things awkward for you though or it may be bring you two closer together, tread carefully
^This.
Also, think about it this way: are you willing to risk your relationship with your sister because of horniness?
It sure depends on how close you guys are.
Old December 29th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #5
Your Captain
Nice Poster

Cool Re: Seeing sister naked

Fair enough. But I wouldn't ask her. Just walk in her room after she just had a shower or something
Old December 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #6
tommym
Junior Member+

tommym's Forum Picture

Name: Tommy

Perfectly natural to be aroused by the sight of an attractive female. That part of your brain doesn't care how you're related. Guys are visually stimulated and will react, whether it's a super model, friend, sister or mom.

How you handle the situation is completely different. You never want to make the other person uncomfortable, or invade their privacy, especially if you're related and live under the same roof. You need that relationship to be healthy for a LONG time.

I suggest using your imagination. If you've seen her in a bikini, your brain can easily fill in the blanks. Don't make the rest of your lives awkward just to fulfill a small fantasy....and don't invade her privacy by going into the bathroom or her room when she's naked. Think about how you'd feel if someone did that to you, especially if you were in the middle of something you didn't want someone else to see.
Old December 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #7
mww113

mww113's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I would be very cautious. I wouldn't say that you're in any way abnormal. You're young and your hormones are raging. But since this is your sister we're talking about, you need to realize the long term implications of what you are proposing. I have seen my sister naked on several occasions when I was younger, but there really wasn't much of a sexual context to it. Now that we're older, that doesn't happen anymore.

No matter what happens, I would advise you not to have any sexual contact with your sister. That could make things quite complicated in years to come. There will be plenty of other girls to have sex with.
Old December 29th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #8
rempel

Just try to stay away from those thoughts.
I got a sister that's one year older then me. At this moment I can't find my sister atractive at all. It's disgusting.
If you grew up close with her you should feel the same. But maybe there was a short moment I was in the same position for a while, can't remember it though.
Just keep thinking about something else you'll grow over it.

Don't even try to see her naked. I'm strongly advising you not to! Think about the future. You'll regret it !!
Old December 29th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #9
curiousme
Member++

Thats a little weird...its not your fault its the hormones but no you shouldnt ask your sister to see her naked that would be messed up

I live in BC, Canada im bi pm me sometime, i like to talk about a lot of things oh and im a horny teenager
Old December 29th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #10
ryanpeterson832
Banned

ryanpeterson832's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

Do not ask her.
Old December 29th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #11
tarheelboy8888
Member+

Name: Alex

I would advise against asking to see her naked. There are plenty of other girls out there!
Old December 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #12
GAYboylover

GAYboylover's Forum Picture

Name: Ethan

Ummmm.. No.

I'm 14 years old, a flammin' gay, and boy crazy
Will love to talk and PM
Old December 29th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #13
fordgtguy
Banned

na dont ask
Old December 29th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #14
Jtyler
Nice Poster

Jtyler's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler

To anyone it would be creepy, but if you guys are really close it could be ok or it could disrupt your good relationship.

15|Straight| hit me up to chat , fell free to ask questions if you need help or just want to chat!
Old December 29th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #15
eggs2006
Member+

You may think that your just horny, but she is going to think your a pervert if you ask her. Girls are funny about that. Guys don't mind their sister seeing them naked, but girls don't want their brothers to see them naked. Just use your imagination.
Old December 29th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #16
Nick M
Member+

Nick M's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

I wouldn't ask her that because it can seriously hurt your relationship with her.

Bi
Gamer
Die-hard Miami Heat fan for life.
Old Username: Venom1
Feel free to PM me, I'm open to talk about anything.
My dog, Roxy:
Old December 30th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #17
darthearth
Member++

darthearth's Forum Picture

Just depends on the kind of relationship you have. I certainly don't see a big deal with asking if you know her enough such that you know she won't freak out. Personally I don't see anything wrong with siblings doing stuff together, it doesn't have to affect your relationship adversely if both keep in mind (for all the future) the thoughts and feelings of the moment.

Darth Earth slightly more Sith than Jedi but more powerful because he is both.

Alderaan
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #18
Ezra
Rock On

Ezra's Forum Picture

Name: Ezra Shea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylem View Post
just forget about it and blame it on hormones and being horny?
^ This

Be kinder than necessary for everyone is fighting some kind of battle -Jaleb

Follow me on...Wrong Planet
Click this and see what happens

But don't you dare click this!

Old December 30th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #19
Verde

Name: Cameron

Siblings should keep that stuff private from each other. What exactly are you planning to do with seeing her naked? What good would that do you? Beside giving you something to masturbate to. Which isn't right in my opinion. Not saying that seeing her naked is incest, but there is a reason that incest is illegal. Not to mention, biologically, you're not supposed to be attracted to your siblings. It's an inbreeding prevention mechanism to prevent undesired traits to be passed to offspring by similar chromosomes and DNA patterns. It would just be in your best interest to keep your eyes away from your immediate relatives.
Old December 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #20
kylem
Banned

Name: kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde View Post
Siblings should keep that stuff private from each other. What exactly are you planning to do with seeing her naked? What good would that do you? Beside giving you something to masturbate to. Which isn't right in my opinion. Not saying that seeing her naked is incest, but there is a reason that incest is illegal. Not to mention, biologically, you're not supposed to be attracted to your siblings. It's an inbreeding prevention mechanism to prevent undesired traits to be passed to offspring by similar chromosomes and DNA patterns. It would just be in your best interest to keep your eyes away from your immediate relatives.
that's pretty much what I'm going to do and just blame it on hormones! I don't think I'm going to go there because she is my sister and I'm her older brother. I was just having a horny moment is all.