Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1
Axw_JD
Member++

Name: J
Unhappy Need someone to talk

I'm sorry if I am wasting anyone's time, I am just feeling terrible right now... I'm feeling completely lonely and worthless, idk what to do...
Axw_JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:14 PM   #2
Blood
Banned

Name: Jess
Default Re: Need someone to talk

What's wrong?

Everything will be ok. You're not worthless. If you want to talk, PM me, ok? I can try to help you.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #3
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

message me if you need to talk k

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #4
ksdnfkfr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axw_JD View Post
I'm sorry if I am wasting anyone's time, I am just feeling terrible right now... I'm feeling completely lonely and worthless, idk what to do...
Hey one of the reasons i'm here is to help
even though i'm prob not that good at it.
I feel lonely and especially worthless most
of the time.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #5
NeuroTiger
El Tigre

NeuroTiger's Forum Picture

Quote:
Chill out dude, feel free to post and message...certainly you are not wasting my time.
I'll be more than happy to help you!

Sometimes, that's the hardship of life.
Be courageous; courage is measured by how you get up after falling!
Get up dude!!! You'll certainly go through this!

All the best!
NeuroTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #6
Barneytinsen
Banned

Name: Barney (not my real name or any of my name just call me that for forum reasons)

if your sad and lonely just look at my sig bro and you can msg me at my profile
Barneytinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #7
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

hey dude you can always talk to me thats what this is for we are all here to support each other and give advice your not wasting anyones time if we didnt want to help we wouldnt be on here so anytime you need someone to talk to and want to post go ahead we dont mind

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #8
MisterNobody

MisterNobody's Forum Picture

You're far from worthless, love. Message me if you want. I'm a great listener, and because I've been through a lot, I understand a lot. You aren't alone.
MisterNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #9
DarkHorse4eva
Awesome Poster

DarkHorse4eva's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way please write to me if you want to talk, I will do my best to help

19, Bigender, pansexual, out, Denmarkian

no arms, no cake. No legs, no ice cream.
DarkHorse4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #10
Axw_JD
Member++

I'm really thankful for everyone who has replied I'm sorry that I am such a waste of time...

I feel so lonely, I should just give up... what's the point anyways? I'm unlovable, nobody would miss me if I was gone... well maybe my best friend but that is entirely one-sided: he is my best friend, but I am just another friend to him, he doesn't really care about me, nobody does... if I died right now, it would probably take several hours or more for anyone to notice, and it wouldn't take anyone more than a day to go back to normal and I would be completely forgotten...
Old December 29th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #11
tommym
Junior Member+

tommym's Forum Picture

Name: Tommy

Quote:
I'm really thankful for everyone who has replied I'm sorry that I am such a waste of time...

I feel so lonely, I should just give up... what's the point anyways? I'm unlovable, nobody would miss me if I was gone... well maybe my best friend but that is entirely one-sided: he is my best friend, but I am just another friend to him, he doesn't really care about me, nobody does... if I died right now, it would probably take several hours or more for anyone to notice, and it wouldn't take anyone more than a day to go back to normal and I would be completely forgotten...
Cheer up!

Nobody is worthless. You underestimate yourself, and your value. Instead of looking at the negatives, look for positives and focus on them.

The shame is that we never know who truly cares about us while we're around, because everyone takes friendships for granted. And once we're gone, and all that love comes pouring out, we never get to experience it.

So seize the day. Go out of your way to be a bigger part of someone's life. Appreciate what you DO have, and the people who are in your life. Life will always get you down at some point, but you have to kick its ass and be in charge.

And don't forget about all your friends on here! Just because you haven't met someone doesn't mean they don't care about you or your feelings. This place is a great support group....and you should consider everyone a friend!
tommym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #12
Axw_JD
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommym View Post
Cheer up!

Nobody is worthless. You underestimate yourself, and your value. Instead of looking at the negatives, look for positives and focus on them.

The shame is that we never know who truly cares about us while we're around, because everyone takes friendships for granted. And once we're gone, and all that love comes pouring out, we never get to experience it.

So seize the day. Go out of your way to be a bigger part of someone's life. Appreciate what you DO have, and the people who are in your life. Life will always get you down at some point, but you have to kick its ass and be in charge.

And don't forget about all your friends on here! Just because you haven't met someone doesn't mean they don't care about you or your feelings. This place is a great support group....and you should consider everyone a friend!
I do though. I don't take friendships for granted, I have 1 friend and he means everything to me, and I go out of my way to show him that every single day. He is my best friend, ever, it just happens he doesn't really care about me, I am not his best friend and he isn't interested in me being that...

I finished highschool with no friends, never had anyone interested in me as either friends or love, never kissed anyone, never had sex, nothing... and college? so far only have a single friend, who barely acknowledges I exist and doesn't seem to really care about me, my grades are horrible and am in real danger to fall out, and even though I keep going out of my way to try to meet people I am no closer of making new friends or going on a date than I was before. What's the point? The only thing keeping me alive is lacking the means to end it, how pathetic is it that the only reason I am alive is that I am too poor and/or stupid to kill myself?
Old December 30th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #13
Maras

Maras's Forum Picture

Name: Marek

Message me!

The Polish forever alone is looking for friends so message him!
Maras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2014, 12:09 AM   #14
Axw_JD
Member++

I'm really sorry for wasting everyone's time and energy... I keep coming back and making a post just trying to delay the inevitable, hoping that I will pass out of exhaustion before I have the chance to hurt myself... I'm so tired of going through life hoping for things that will never happen... I hate being unable to talk about this with my best friend because he will think I am manipulating him and he will just push me away...

Last edited by Axw_JD; January 2nd, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 12:27 AM   #15
ksdnfkfr
Banned

I spend a lot of time going over peoples situations and questions. You are not taking up any more time and energy than anyone else. Anyone who is not interested in putting time into help and advice, is in the wrong forum. One piece of wisdom I heard once is in life to 'hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst'. It is difficult for friends to deal with self harm. As nurse-like as my best friend is, he had a hard time dealing with it too. It was like the one thing that sort of put up a wall between us at the time.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2014, 12:52 AM   #16
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

You haven't met the right people yet. Do what you enjoy and you will conectvwith others who dothe same thing and you will have comkn interests.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2014, 01:00 AM   #17
death-metal

Quote:
If you want to talk then PM me.
I know how you feel bro. I've been feeling the same way for a very (very very very very) long time.
death-metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 03:40 AM   #18
Axw_JD
Member++

I'm sorry I just can't keep going like this. I beg for help but help simply isn't within my reach... Talking online doesn't help me, it used to at least temporarily calm me down but it doesn't anymore... I am completely lonely, useless, worthless and hopeless... Nobody wants me around, the only friend I ever thought I had acts like I'm the worst piece of shit ever and treats me like everyone else... Takes me for granted and doesn't appreciate the fact that I exist and to be honest, the hope that I had finally found a true friend was the hope I kept clinging to to convince myself that life is worth living and now I found proving to myself that it really isn't, that it doesn't get better, that being nice and friendly and loving doesn't get you anywhere, that giving unconditionally just leads to people using you and that on both love and friendship,there isn't necessarily someone out there for you, that I was born just to be used until I die and when that happens I won't be missed because I'm worthless and easily replaced.

At least I finally feel at ease with myself. I tried and failed miserably at everything..
Even if I failed at killing myself, literally anything is an improvement. Idk if I have the guts to do it right now, I've been self harming for a bit but honestly I don't feel like anything is holding me back anymore.. I already know I am gonna die alone without having ever even come close to fulfilling any dreams, why wait who knows how long, why extend the agony just so people have this useless punching bag for a little longer?

I'm sorry for bothering everyone. Idk why I'm posting here when I know I'm a waste of time
I guess I just need to get it all off my chest...

Last edited by Axw_JD; January 8th, 2014 at 04:02 AM.
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:25 AM   #19
AlexOnToast
Banned

AlexOnToast's Forum Picture

Hey dont worry You arent alone here There are tons of people who want to help, including me
AlexOnToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:42 AM   #20
Romaana
Junior Member+

Romaana's Forum Picture

Name: Romaana.

Life full of ups and downs. You're probably going through a hard time right now but if you give up after fighting all this way you wont see the good side of life. Dont think no ones going to miss you cause thry will belive me they will. My cousin took his life a whike after his family disowned him. He thought no one would care if he just went but guess what none of thrm are the same. Your life is a gift and you might think its more like hell at the momment but kust hang in there make some big changes in your life. I think the first thing you need to do is remove all the people in your life who bring you nothing but grief. Just hang in there a little while longer. People care omly some people aint so good at showing you how much you mean to them.
Romaana is offline   Reply With Quote