Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 20th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Columbus

Name: Dillon
Default Extremely Paraniod

I posted something similar to this not to long ago but I feel like its getting worse. The other night out of nowhere while driving I felt very off. I parked my car and I saw my reflection the window but I got so scared cause I saw myself with like fangs in my mouth and was smiling when I wasn't. I know this sounds silly but I thought it was real and had to check my mouth to make sure. Then I saw the reflection of a woman's legs walking towards me and I was confused which direction she was walking towards but I was so scared she was after me and trying to get me even though she wasnt. Now when im out in public I always have this feeling someone is standing right behind me but im to scared to look. Especially when I was at the beach today I was constantly looking over my shoulder. What is wrong me. I feel to embarrassed to call my therapist I dont know what to say.
Columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #2
ewht
Banned

Default Re: Extremely Paraniod

Dillion, I feel for you bro.
ewht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #3
RavleIncarnate
Nice Poster

RavleIncarnate's Forum Picture

Name: Danie

I have much the same experiences with a ghost that just won't leave me alone. Sges not necessarly scaring me, what made ma almost jizz my pants was a shadow that walked by my door while I was awake chatting with peeps about two days ago. It got me so scared. I changed my signature. Now, being the klutz I am, I forgot how to change it back to how the mosquitoes around here annoy me.

It could be that you're being tormented by a spirit. Either it wants something from you, or it is inherently evil. Or playful in a morbid way.

Hi. I'm Daniel. PM or VM me. I got many social media links

I'm open to anything, be it questions or answers, or anything in between.

Why the name? Personal reasons. Ditto, motherfuckers.

Last edited by Harley Quinn; December 31st, 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: merging
RavleIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #4
Josef_
Junior Member+

Josef_'s Forum Picture

Name: Josef

Uhhhhhhhhh, I don't know about the above post but..

Don't be afraid to call a therapist! They are there to help you. No matter how strange in your eyes it is, professional help won't laugh at your face and tell you your lying.

Hi, I'm Josef, and I'm here for all of you.
Feel free to VM me!
I know nothing about eating disorders so please don't come to me with questions, sorry.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6cd424630094970b8b6824caf4ba0a36/tumblr_mfb9wzeHtZ1qe52v7o1_500.gif
Josef_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2013, 09:48 PM   #5
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

OK well if we use logic ghosts aren't real same for spirits or any other entity. But aside from that...

Tell your therapist. Its good to take care of these things sooner than later as they just get worse and worse over time. A therapist won't laugh at you or think anything bad. They will just try to help. Less you have a sucky counselor.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #6
tommym
Junior Member+

tommym's Forum Picture

Name: Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
I posted something similar to this not to long ago but I feel like its getting worse. The other night out of nowhere while driving I felt very off. I parked my car and I saw my reflection the window but I got so scared cause I saw myself with like fangs in my mouth and was smiling when I wasn't. I know this sounds silly but I thought it was real and had to check my mouth to make sure. Then I saw the reflection of a woman's legs walking towards me and I was confused which direction she was walking towards but I was so scared she was after me and trying to get me even though she wasnt. Now when im out in public I always have this feeling someone is standing right behind me but im to scared to look. Especially when I was at the beach today I was constantly looking over my shoulder. What is wrong me. I feel to embarrassed to call my therapist I dont know what to say.
Two things....

If you're too embarrassed to tell your therapist, you need a new therapist. You should have a completely open line of communication with any sort of medical professional, and if there's a reason you'd feel uncomfortable telling them something, they've obviously said or done something to lose your trust.

Secondly, if you already have a therapist, it's apparent that you've been struggling with something already, which would likely explain what's happening to you. It's definitely time to talk with a professional, whether it be your current therapist, or a new one who you can trust.
tommym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Barneytinsen
Banned

Name: Barney (not my real name or any of my name just call me that for forum reasons)

god i regret reading this thread at 4 in the morning
-------------------------------------------------
anyways, yeah i feel you but not in a scary way like i always think that something is beside me and i kep looking to the particular direction
Barneytinsen is offline   Reply With Quote