Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 18th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Captain Canada
Member++

Captain Canada's Forum Picture

Name: Zephyr
Default I Dont Know Anymore....

For the last couple of days I feel more stressed and depressed than before and I just dont know what to do anymore. I have problems opening up and talking to my friends about it because Im afraid I might just breakdown. I dont want to go to school and face people knowing that I cut the other day or that Im having suicidal thoughts. Im having a lot of trouble with my friend because I like her and its just complicated. I dont know what to do anymore.

My friend is trying to get me to open up and stop SH but I cant. Everytime something happens, everything catches up with me. It hasnt been this way before and I dont know why its starting now.... I have short panic attacks and after I just cry.... Please help, I dont want to feel like this

OH CANADA

Bisexual | New Yorker | Hockey Fan

"Why do we fall sir? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again"
Captain Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #2
Morg
Junior Member+

Morg's Forum Picture

Name: Morgan
Default Re: I Dont Know Anymore....

Sometimes opening up can be the best option in these times even if it seems like the worst, your friend is trying to get you to open up so she/he can help you. Having someone there for you right now is important.
Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #3
Quarter_Master

Quarter_Master's Forum Picture

Name: Serge
Default Re: I Dont Know Anymore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friends_With_Scars View Post
For the last couple of days I feel more stressed and depressed than before and I just dont know what to do anymore. I have problems opening up and talking to my friends about it because Im afraid I might just breakdown. I dont want to go to school and face people knowing that I cut the other day or that Im having suicidal thoughts. Im having a lot of trouble with my friend because I like her and its just complicated. I dont know what to do anymore.

My friend is trying to get me to open up and stop SH but I cant. Everytime something happens, everything catches up with me. It hasnt been this way before and I dont know why its starting now.... I have short panic attacks and after I just cry.... Please help, I dont want to feel like this
I''ve had the same problem. But than i've discovered, that I'm always criticize myself about everything. And that is wrong. love yourself! It's really helps.

"The event is the journey, not the destination" Futura 2000
Quarter_Master is offline   Reply With Quote