Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Dark Hatred
Unactivated Member

Name: Jackson
Default I am a maniac...sort of

Hear me out on this guys:

I have all the qualifications of a deranged mental serial killer.
I constantly think violent thoughts. I draw gory pictures when I am bored at school. I love watching gorefest movies like saw and hostel. I love heavy metal. Every october I go to every haunted house in the area. I even make my own haunted walkthrough, this year it was amazing (in my opinion) but all the patrons were disgusted and freaked out by its contents (gore, satanism, death, extreme actors). I am not like satanic or anything but I find it very interesting. I love learning about stuff like the holocaust. I feel demented...is this like a problem or is it just my personality?
Dark Hatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Derryck
Banned

Name: Derryck
Location: in the spiritual everywhere. Its right next to the spiritual nowhere.
Default Re: I am a maniac...sort of

Alot of the things you listed have nothing to do with being a serial killer. Taste of music, preferences on Halloween........... whateves. Those ideas for you haunted house on Halloween, very impressive if I do say so myself. Those patrons just need to grow a pair. Drawing gory pics? A freaking LOT of people your age do that. It's really no biggie.
Derryck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #3
Dark Hatred
Unactivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derryck View Post
Alot of the things you listed have nothing to do with being a serial killer. Taste of music, preferences on Halloween........... whateves. Those ideas for you haunted house on Halloween, very impressive if I do say so myself. Those patrons just need to grow a pair. Drawing gory pics? A freaking LOT of people your age do that. It's really no biggie.
Thanks man I was just kinda curious. And the haunted house thing, yeah a lot of my friends think I'm insane and satanic but I'm not haha. Thanks
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #4
MechaSniper
Great Poster

MechaSniper's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

Everyone has there own preference.

15 straight but really open.
Want to talk, curious, or want to ask me a question? contact me.I'm open to anything and everything.
MechaSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #5
Dark Unicorn
Member+

Dark Unicorn's Forum Picture

Name: Chiedza

I'd say just don't get too deep into it or else...err...who knows.Otherwise,you have your preferences.I don't think it's too...err...good that you think violent thoughts because we are what we think.Just my opinion

Check out my blog by typing "grungeverse" into your search engine.(sorry had to delete the link because this site showed up on my blog and I'd rather keep thar private!)
Dark Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #6
Barneytinsen
Banned

Name: Barney (not my real name or any of my name just call me that for forum reasons)

Your not a maniac if you like it your a maniac if you DO it (imo)
Barneytinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #7
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

Well. Long as you don't haul off and hurt or kill some one its fine. But you do say you think violent thoughts? Those can become actions pretty quick. Sounds a bit concerning to me.

Personally I find gore disgusting. If I want rotten dead bodies I can go stare at some road kill. And I especially don't like it while I'm having a meal and on comes chopped up people inside some crate of food. Kinda makes ya lose ur apitite.

There is much correlation between violet crimes by young people and the fact that they watch and play violet gory games and TV. This has been proven and such is banned in some countries like sweeden.

So watch your self, if things get worse its best to seek help before you do something bad and go to prison. Because no matter how much you think you won't get caught eventually you will. (In theory here, not saying your planing anything ). However many people are like you and not violent. You might even grow out of it.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #8
NeuroTiger
El Tigre

NeuroTiger's Forum Picture

It's very difficult to draw a rapid conclusion on your current state.
I opine that it's perhaps your curiosity which is taking you in such a path. Yet, beware not to damage your future.

My questions:
Do u have siblings?
Do u share a nice parents-son relationship?
Do u have a best friend or very close friends?

Thanks.
NeuroTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #9
Dark Hatred
Unactivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtiger10 View Post
It's very difficult to draw a rapid conclusion on your current state.
I opine that it's perhaps your curiosity which is taking you in such a path. Yet, beware not to damage your future.

My questions:
Do u have siblings?
Do u share a nice parents-son relationship?
Do u have a best friend or very close friends?

Thanks.
I have a brother,
I have a ok relationship with my parents
I have a best friend who is exactly like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
Well. Long as you don't haul off and hurt or kill some one its fine. But you do say you think violent thoughts? Those can become actions pretty quick. Sounds a bit concerning to me.

Personally I find gore disgusting. If I want rotten dead bodies I can go stare at some road kill. And I especially don't like it while I'm having a meal and on comes chopped up people inside some crate of food. Kinda makes ya lose ur apitite.

There is much correlation between violet crimes by young people and the fact that they watch and play violet gory games and TV. This has been proven and such is banned in some countries like sweeden.

So watch your self, if things get worse its best to seek help before you do something bad and go to prison. Because no matter how much you think you won't get caught eventually you will. (In theory here, not saying your planing anything ). However many people are like you and not violent. You might even grow out of it.
I don't really act violent, I have never like cut myself or self harmed, I just constantly think of violence not necessarily hurting people I actually know but just like last night I dreamed I was going around on a mass killing spree chopping people up with a huge ax...I watch a lot of violent movies, could just be thoughts I have in my mind?

Last edited by Harley Quinn; December 13th, 2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: merging
Old December 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #10
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Hatred View Post
I have a brother,
I have a ok relationship with my parents
I have a best friend who is exactany like me

I don't really act violent, I have never like cut myself or self harmed, I just constantly think of violence not necessarily hurting people I actually know but just like last night I dreamed I was going around on a mass killing spree chopping people up with a huge ax...I watch a lot of violent movies, could just be thoughts I have in my mind?
Self harm is not an act of violence. Its an interpersonal issue and provides release from unwanted feelings. Its a coping skill not an indicator of violence. Actually cutters are almost always non violent and refuse to fight. Very few violent people self harm.

Well you don't want to hurt anyone whether you know them or not. This likely could be from what you watch and play and an odd curiosity.

Do you ever feel empathy or simpathy for other people? Think, if you ran a stop sign and people in the other car were seriously injured or killed in an accident you caused would you feel bad for them at all? Or would you just Cary on about your day?

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Old December 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #11
Miserabilia
Our Bipolar Friends

Miserabilia's Forum Picture

Name: dan/johnny foreigner/cheesee

Your taste in stuff has nothing to do with you being a maniac
Youll often be surprised by sweet people having gory taste or the other way around.
(most maniacs have that taste but not everyone with that taste is a maniac-kind-of-thing)

shout at the world because the world doesn't love you

lower yourself because you know that you have to.
Miserabilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #12
Dark Hatred
Unactivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiya View Post
Self harm is not an act of violence. Its an interpersonal issue and provides release from unwanted feelings. Its a coping skill not an indicator of violence. Actually cutters are almost always non violent and refuse to fight. Very few violent people self harm.

Well you don't want to hurt anyone whether you know them or not. This likely could be from what you watch and play and an odd curiosity.

Do you ever feel empathy or simpathy for other people? Think, if you ran a stop sign and people in the other car were seriously injured or killed in an accident you caused would you feel bad for them at all? Or would you just Cary on about your day?
I guess in that scenario I would feel bad but try to get over it because it happened and I cant change it
Old December 15th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #13
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Hatred View Post
I guess in that scenario I would feel bad but try to get over it because it happened and I cant change it
Well you don't have lack of empathy which is very good. I can say this is honestly just your taste then. Like others have said, many people have an interest in odd things like gore but are completely normal. Its probably just the video games or TV. You think what you watch. I think everyone has dreams about things they are curious about or see/do a lot.

Old December 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #14
yviedarling
Junior Member+

yviedarling's Forum Picture

Name: yvie rae

I take halloween extremely seriously (be terrifying or go home) and I draw gorey pictures all the time. Granted, I'm pretty sure I'm out of my mind, but I don't think it means we're serial killers. Serial killers normally have urges to kill and act it out on animals. And a lot of times, they can't feel emotions. I find all that stuff very very interesting as well, so I understand where you're coming from, but I'm sure you're in the clear.

someday you'll be able to walk right past a fez.
not a chance

yviedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #15
thatgothgirluknow
Great Poster

thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture

Name: Jade/jordan

i think its just ur personality nothing wrong with that i do all of those things i think as long as u dont hurt anyone ur fine besides i think theres allot more to maniac disorder than just those things and allot of people like a gory things i mean why else would there be so many gory movies (i love gory things)

u know u love the goth girl

do not live to survive but to thrive and secede

<font color=SlateGray><font size=5>BUTTERFLIES</font></font>
the rain comes before the rainbow
thatgothgirluknow is offline   Reply With Quote