Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Darlinglycans

Darlinglycans's Forum Picture

Name: Payton
Default I'm sorry

I know that no one but I doctor can officially diagnose me, but I just can't talk to anyone yet or bring myself to tell my parents so some please help. I've already taken several tests online and thy all come up positive but I don't know for sure. I feel like if I tell my parents and they agree to take me to a doctor, the doctor will say that I'm not bipolar and my parents will just think I'm being over dramatic or looking for attention but I'm not. Sometimes I can go a week without crying, or thinking awful thoughts about myself and during that week I'm really happy and talkative and upbeat like I'm about to preform at pep rally. Sometimes I go a couple of days with out eating or talking to anyone because I feel fat and gross and worthless. I push everyone away because I can't explain to them how I feel and I feel helpless and I can't do anything but apologize to everyone. Sometimes that lasts a week at a time. Every once in a while I level out I guess you could say, and I feel numb and I talk to only my close friends and I stay in my room not ok but at least I don't cry myself to sleep like the low days. I feel like no one likes me and they shouldn't really but wh I'm up I feel like I'm super hot and everyone should love me and that maybe they do but won't tell me. Omg this is super long and I'm sorry if anyone is still actually reading it I just want someone to tell me what wrong with me or am I just going crazy. It's ok to tell me I'm just crazy because honestly I feel crazy
Darlinglycans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2
kylem
Banned

Name: kyle
Default Re: I'm sorry

yeah but that might actually be the way to go to if you forreal went to a doctor and if you are kind of bipolar, then you're parents will won't have a choice then, they'd have to believe him at least. and what's happening to you can be because of hormones and stuff, stuff happening at school, with friends. I have days like that to sometimes, I don't think I'm bipolar, just a lot of stuff going on inside and outside of you. but if you least did the doctor thing, you're parents should at least believe him and then they will see you're not making it up at least.
kylem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3
Darlinglycans

I just don't think hormones make someone think about suicide or starve themselves...
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #4
ksdnfkfr
Banned

You should just say you are not feeling right.
That has happened with a couple of people I know.
They felt like something was not quite right and told
the doctor how they were feeling. And the doctor having
heard it all before knew right away what was wrong with
them. So I would just leave it at that instead of deciding
what is wrong with you ahead of time.
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #5
Darlinglycans

I haven't decided, the only real reason I think I may be bipolar is because I've read that it can be the cause of hypothyroidism which I have already been diagnosed with.
Old December 8th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #6
Difrent47

Name: Nolan

Well, I think everyone goes through something like this. Sometimes I hate myself and the things I do and I feel like death, other times I'm the happiest person ever and I feel amazing. For me, it really depends on what my day is like. I don't think your bipolar. Not one bit. I feel this way most of the time, I tend to push people away from me and keep everything bottled up. So no, I don't think your bipolar or anything at all. I believe that everyone goes through this and that its normal. You just need to find things that make you happy and enjoy living, for me it's sitting i front of a screen all day. Another thing that might make it go away is sharing what you feel with other people. I enjoy listening to other people's problems and trying to help. I hope this helped a bit.
Difrent47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #7
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

I think everyone has a bit like this. But if it bothers you, go see ur doc! If you go to a state run mental health place they will diagnose you with something no doubt. But be careful of them, many state run organizations for MH are screwwy so just go to see a doc if you want a diagnosis and they switch to private therapist.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote