Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 2nd, 2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Pseudogeek

Pseudogeek's Forum Picture

Name: aj
Angry #lifeslowlyfallingapart

My life feels like I'm just limping from homework assignment to homework assignment. Classes are hell, studying is hell, homework is hell. The only class I only like and can pay attention in is chemistry. My grades are beginning a slow decline, and honestly my brain feels like it's betraying me when it's really inconvenient

Meeting you was like catching my eye on barbed wire, it was painful, let's not do it again.
I'd be a true geek if I could focus for long enough, as for now I'm a mere pseudogeek
14|straight|Tinytown, USA|
Christian
Tumblr
I can finally send PMs!
Pseudogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #2
skittles_was_here
Banned

Name: skittles
Default Re: #lifeslowlyfallingapart

try maybe getting a tutor, and in class have you or a friend remind you to pay attention. maybe schedulea little "you" time as well.
skittles_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #3
Synyster Shadows
Banned

Name: Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles_was_here View Post
try maybe getting a tutor, and in class have you or a friend remind you to pay attention. maybe schedulea little "you" time as well.
I totally agree. And yes, a little personal time goes a long way. Don't EVER over-work yourself, over-stress. It can actually be really bad for your health. You need time to relax. So stay focused so that you can have that time.
Synyster Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #4
Pseudogeek

Pseudogeek's Forum Picture

Name: aj

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles_was_here View Post
My grades aren't slipping because I don't understand the material - they're slipping because I can't remember to study the material. :/

I do schedule "me" time

Meeting you was like catching my eye on barbed wire, it was painful, let's not do it again.
I'd be a true geek if I could focus for long enough, as for now I'm a mere pseudogeek
14|straight|Tinytown, USA|
Christian
Tumblr
I can finally send PMs!
Pseudogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2013, 08:14 AM   #5
Jalinta

Jalinta's Forum Picture

Name: Belinda

Maybe it comes down partially to organisation for helping you remember to study? I don't know if you have a school diary or anything, where you record homework and topics to cover etc. but I've found that that's a good way for me to remember thigns I need to go over. A lot of my friends put together a study timetable too, with scheduled breaks and whatnot which they found to be really helpful - I don't know if this helps maybe?

"You are what you love, not who loves you."
Jalinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #6
Katiya
Nice Poster

Katiya's Forum Picture

Name: Anonymous ...no really...

Wow! Chemistry! Hey that's pretty good it interests you! I was awful lol.

For me, if its boring, I can't study it or do the work. Its just too agonizing. So I just Google the answers and call it good lol. Its like math, boring, math boring, oh look birds! I wonder what there doing... Oh yeah math, eh fuck math, birds more interesting. LOL

Idk if I will finish college or switch degrees or press on. I get good grades too, it just Sucks so bad! And Ifeel like iI'm wasting my time.

~I do not try to give advice as much as I do just point out facts as I have found people like to make their own decisions in life, not be told what one is best to make~

Please excuse my typos. I'm usually on my phone and it has issues.
Katiya is offline   Reply With Quote